Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jennifer Freeman, MD
Dr. Jennifer Freeman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fayetteville, GA. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown.

101 Beckett Ln Ste 506

Fayetteville, GA 30214

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Freeman

See how frequently Dr. Freeman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Hypertension

Dr. Freeman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Female Infertility
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Morehouse School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Boston University School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Boston City Hosp/Boston University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Freeman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freeman to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Freeman's Performance
Fayetteville, GA |
First off her demeanor was very unpleasant. She made me feel very uncomfortable and I knew from my first visit i would never return. Unfortunately I had to come back for another visit and yet again she was in a very bad mood. I felt like I couldn't open up to her. She gives off a very snotty impression. The front staff was average and the nurse was sweet but that doesn't make up for the lack of friendliness the doctor gave off. Save yourself the visit. Find someone else !
Atlanta, GA |
If I could leave less than one star I could, not a good experience, I had a 4pm appointment arrived around 3:30pm and wasn't seen until 5pm. I just decided to leave and I will be finding another obgyn. Her attitude was very matter of fact and not caring at all. I was hesitant to even bring up things that have been bothering me due to her dry and uncaring responses. I chose this practice due to me changing insurance providers. I will not be returning and I don't recommend anyone else to.
in Senioa, GA |
Moves very slow and is very rude. Charges $25 for a rescheduling fee , but makes you sit in a room with your clothes off for over a hour . No one came in to tell me she was running behind or when she would be available. The only reason I went to this provider is cause she was a tier 1 provider. I will be more than happy to pay a little more out of pocket. For customer service and medical advice than to recommend this provider to anyone.
She moves very slow. Staff isn't friendly. Don't make an appointment if you have things to do because they will have you there all day.
Jonesboro, Georgia |
I have never experienced a doctor visit like this in my life. Dr. Freeman has the wrost attitude and she does not make you feel comfortable as a patient at all. I have just recently moved to the area and I was looking for a doctor. She is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. I ended up walking out the middle of the consultation I had with her. I should have listen to the reviews .Do not waste your time with this lady or your money.
in Fayetteville, GA |
From my experience Dr.Freeman as a Pregnant patient is very uncompassionate, rude ,and condescending. One day I came in waited for a hour to see her and she had the nerve to ask me why am I sleepy and said I need act like I coming in a Private Practice referring to (sweat pants and T-shirt) my appearance mind you I'm 36 weeks Pregnant. I DO NOT feel comfortable with delivering my baby and she WILL NOT. The staff is so sweet and awesome the only downfall to this place is the Doctor.
in Jonesboro, GA |
I have been going here for a number of years mainly because of the hassel of switching doctors but at this point I will never be a patient of hers no longer.She is very rude and not a people person at all,her practice is a failure I would grade it a F,even the other people who work in the office say she is rude. When I was having my baby she walked out the room and let the nurses delivery him because she said she was sleepy. I would not recommend her to an animal.
Fayetteville, Ga |
Office staff does not answer the phone or return calls in a timely manner. Called for a sick appointment and was put off for over a week and ended up at urgent care! Dr. Is very condescending as well. Never again!
Dr. Freeman is very opinionated and set in her ways. In my experience she pushes her personal preferences onto patients. If you take charge of your own medical care, she is unlikely to be helpful, and may not be the best choice. When I disagreed with her preferred care plan, she told me I should find another doctor. I was ok with that because I am a strong advocate for my personal care. She has also given me contradictory and unreliable medical advice.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Freeman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freeman?