Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD

PsychiatryFemale

Psychiatry

Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Costa Mesa, CA. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD

Amen Clinics Inc

3150 Bristol St Ste 400 Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Farrell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Farrell accepts

Dr. Farrell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farrell

2.6

Dr. Farrell

My son was in amen clinic,I feel happy with the scans they did to me,with Kyle the therapist but the doctor Jennifer Ferrell I feel very unhappy,she saw my son but the medication she recommend to him worked very bad on him and I had to call 911 because my son was behaving very bad and could not sleep well with the medication she gave to him so he started to re-take his previous and I think I lost part of my money in that treatment,they gave me 4 therapist session with Kyle but i lost money.
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farrell?

• Psychiatry

Does Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Farrell accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD's office located?

Dr. Farrell's office is located at 3150 Bristol St Ste 400, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Farrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jennifer Farrell, MD?

Amen Clinics Inc