Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker, MD

Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Jennifer Daif Parker MD 5150 Linton Blvd Ste 210, Delray Beach, FL 33484 Get Directions
(561) 499-2015

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker specializes in personalized woman care.Read more

Dr. Daif Parker's Experience

See how Dr. Daif Parker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daif Parker

Dr. Daif Parker accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Daif Parker has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Daif Parker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daif Parker to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Daif Parker
Dr. Daif Parker's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (55)
in Boynton Beach fl |
Dr Daif Parker is the most caring and sweet Dr I have ever seen. She has a very busy practice but she never rushes when she is with me. She always makes me feel very comfortable and she is very knowledgeable. I can't say enough about Dr Daif Parker.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
We just had a baby three months ago delivered by Dr. Daif Parker at midnight. Our first baby. We could not have found a more warm, caring, genuine and professional doctor. DEFINITELY DEFINITELY recommend her! We plan to have three kids and will choose her to deliver our second and third babies.
in Delray Beach, FL |
in delray beach, fl |
I cannot tell you how much I like Dr. Daif Parker. She is so personable, professional and pleasant! Her staff is nice and professional also. I am very confident that I am being well taken care of. Besides that, she greets me with a kiss! Can you top that.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I think this is the best Gynecologist I have had in my 60 years on this earth. She is kind, considerate, warm, understanding. While I am not of childbearing age, I wish she had been my doctor back then. I always feel so warm, loved and appreciated in her office. I'll never go elsewhere.....
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Parker is an excllent OBGYN, I would recommend her to any woman that wants excellent care. She is friendly and personal and makes you feel welcomed each time you are there.
Great when a patient is in office but terrible with returning messages. Been trying for weeks now to have her return my call & it's been almost a month. I would have never agreed to her giving me the 3 month supply of birth control to try out if I couldnt call & change my mind to try a new one since this one isn't working. Very annoying & an inconvenience to have to keep taking something that doesn't work because you can't return my phone call.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker, MD?
Are you Dr. Daif Parker?

Compare Dr. Daif Parker

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Delray Beach, FL 33484

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Why It Matters: Dr. Daif Parker's Board Certifications

Board certification should be one of your top considerations when choosing a doctor. Board certification is an official recognition given to doctors who have met specific requirements set by national medical specialty boards in the...