Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker, MD
Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Daif Parker is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Jennifer Daif Parker MD

5150 Linton Blvd Ste 210

Delray Beach, FL 33484

(561) 499-2015

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Daif Parker

Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker specializes in personalized woman care.

Dr. Daif Parker's Experience

Dr. Daif Parker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sterilization
  • Sympathectomy
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Fau
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Daif Parker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daif Parker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daif Parker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daif Parker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daif Parker to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Daif Parker's Performance
Miami, FL |
I love Dr. Parker however every single time I come to this office I wait for over an hour. I understand things happen and you get behind schedule, but I can not take multiple hours out of my day for a doctors appointment. I will most likely be finding another gynecologist because of this reason. In my humble opinion she should not be taking on anymore new patients until she can actually see her existing ones at the time they schedule their appointments.
Boynton Beach, FL |
DO NOT GO HERE!!!! The front office staff is beyond rude and UNPROFESSIONAL. They Would hang up on me when I tried to call and make appointments or refill prescriptions. Would not return phone messages.They would place me on hold and forget about me. I've never seen such a poorly ran medical office.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Best doctor ever! She delivered my baby and helped me through an ectopic pregnancy where she had to remove a tube. She's always so kind, supportive and remembers all of my details. Wonderful staff too. Bonus: she has an ultrasound machine in the office so she does an ultrasound every appointment during pregnancy.
Boca Raton, FL |
The perfect combination of knowledge and bed side manner. Dr. Daif listened to my concerns and was able to resolve my issue correctly when my previous gynecologist were unable to.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. D is the BEST! I've been a patient going on 14 years and couldn't be happier! She is always personable, polite, professional and understanding. And she's one of the few doctors I've been to that actually understands Insurance! I have never had a problem with callbacks. She has always responded personally, even after hours, to discuss mams or other scans/tests. HIGHLY recommend!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Parker is absolutely the worst gynecologist you could go to. She and her staff are impossible to get on the phone to provide test results. I tried to get them on the phone for 2 weeks to get my pap results and finally i get a call from dr. Parker and she was rude and disrespectful. she promised to call me back that afternoon and of course did not. So after 2 weeks of waiting , i still dont have the results and no information on how to treat the problem i have. she has put my health in risk
We are sorry that you had a bad experience getting test results however all calls are returned within 24-48 hours. Often times we receive a voicemail and leave a message that is not checked or ignored.
in Delray Beach, FL |
wonderful Dr. unless you call the office with a problem. You don't get callbacks. I believe it is a staff problem, but nevertheless, this can be a huge problem.
We are sorry that you had a bad experience getting a call back. We do our very best to return calls within 24-48 hours for non emergencies. We will do our best to address your concerns on a future visit
in Delray Beach, FL |
Ive been seeing Dr Parker for over a year, her staff is great and friendly, I never feel rushed out of there. And my questions are amswered. I have noticed there's a little bit of staff turn around but I don't know if that's common in the medical practice, And I've had some questions about my insurance billing and how it's been handled, i was unaware of a couple things however, but I wish someone in the office would go over it with me. DR Parker is great and i never have to wait.
in Boynton Beach fl |
Dr Daif Parker is the most caring and sweet Dr I have ever seen. She has a very busy practice but she never rushes when she is with me. She always makes me feel very comfortable and she is very knowledgeable. I can't say enough about Dr Daif Parker.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
We just had a baby three months ago delivered by Dr. Daif Parker at midnight. Our first baby. We could not have found a more warm, caring, genuine and professional doctor. DEFINITELY DEFINITELY recommend her! We plan to have three kids and will choose her to deliver our second and third babies.
in Delray Beach, FL |
DR. PARKER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. SHE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE ME CHOICES ABOUT MEDICINE SHE PRESCRIBED ME. THANKS DR. PARKER.
in delray beach, fl |
I cannot tell you how much I like Dr. Daif Parker. She is so personable, professional and pleasant! Her staff is nice and professional also. I am very confident that I am being well taken care of. Besides that, she greets me with a kiss! Can you top that.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I think this is the best Gynecologist I have had in my 60 years on this earth. She is kind, considerate, warm, understanding. While I am not of childbearing age, I wish she had been my doctor back then. I always feel so warm, loved and appreciated in her office. I'll never go elsewhere.....
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Parker is an excllent OBGYN, I would recommend her to any woman that wants excellent care. She is friendly and personal and makes you feel welcomed each time you are there.
Great when a patient is in office but terrible with returning messages. Been trying for weeks now to have her return my call & it's been almost a month. I would have never agreed to her giving me the 3 month supply of birth control to try out if I couldnt call & change my mind to try a new one since this one isn't working. Very annoying & an inconvenience to have to keep taking something that doesn't work because you can't return my phone call.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Daif Parker, MD?

Visit Dr. Daif Parker