Dr. Jennifer Co, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jennifer Co, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Female

Saint Vincent Senior Health Clinic 1 Saint Vincent Cir Ste 210 Little Rock, AR 72205 Get Directions

Dr. Jennifer Co, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Co is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock.

Dr. Co's Experience

See how Dr. Co's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Co

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Co has admitting privileges.

Dr. Co's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Co to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Co's Performance
in Little Rock, AR |
Horrible !!! My mother had been going to this doctor for years and it just seems like all of her conditions were getting worst . I decided to go to the doctor with my mother one day, her visit was short 10 minutes ,was over when I arrived . I asked her assistant to meet with Dr. Co. She spoke with us with a scowl look on her face ,and she didn't seem to care about my mother's health ,nor any of the concerns I had about her health . She told us she had other patients ,get a second opinion .
in Clinton, AR |
Dr Co is a very through and considerate physician She has always walked into the exam room already up to date on our medical history and prior treatments and we don't have to sit there waiting for her to do catch up on our medical history She takes all the time needed to listen, advise and direct our health issues. Dr Co never hesitates to refer us to a specia;ist she feels needs to be involved with our diagnosis or treatment Her office is great on doing followup calls to check on us
Horrible! Dr Co was recommended to me by another doctor at the diagnostic clinic. I was going to switch to her as a primary doctor so all my records would be at the same clinic. She walked in with a scowl on her face. She was blisteringly rude. She looked over my medical records and kept saying she didn't see anything she could do for me that my primary wasn't already taking care of. She never even examined me. She told me to stay with my primary. 8 min.long visit. I left angry and bewildered.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Co, MD?
Are you Dr. Co?

Compare Dr. Co

Dr. Co's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Dr. Co does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Co and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery

Graduated in 1994

Flushing Hospital Mc

Completed in 2000

Flushing Hospital Mc

Completed in 2001

Dr. Co does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Co and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Co does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Co and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.