Dr. Jennifer Chang, MD

Dr. Jennifer Chang, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Chang, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Pasadena, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc in 2006 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

55 E California Blvd Ste 204

Pasadena, CA 91105

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Chang

See how frequently Dr. Chang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Osteopenia
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Chang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for California.

• Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends

Dr. Chang's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Chang gives me lots of information, is very thoughtful, and takes time to help me make good health care decisions. I've had very good experiences with her and would recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Just been disconnected 4 times in a row. Front desk is a completely incompetent mess. If you leave a message for the dr, it is frequently wrong. Mix up with prescriptions. Really lost confidence in this Dr and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She really gave me a lot of information regarding my condition. This was the first doctor that helped me understand why I needed to care for my diabetes and the best methods and medications that were important for me. I am so thankful for the time she took with me, because now I know how to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She is fine, but I pay for Medicare + supplemental, and the office is run like a clinic. It took me 10 days to get a response to a question about medication dosage which had been changed while I was in the hospital. They never called me back; I had to keep calling them. They gave me a different...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Staff was rude and condescending. Only thing Dr. CHANG did during my appointment was ask me the same questions on the intake form which I already answered, and she wanted me to make another appointment. She did nothing basically.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option0