Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti, DO

Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Tenet Florida Physician Services 4750 N Federal Hwy Ste 202 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Get Directions

Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Capezzuti is affiliated with Florida Medical Center.

Dr. Capezzuti's Experience

See how Dr. Capezzuti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Capezzuti

Dr. Capezzuti accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Capezzuti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Capezzuti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capezzuti to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Capezzuti's Performance
in Weston, FL |
I just left Dr. Capezzuti's office w/ my husband today. I've been feeling horrible & not myself for awhile. I asked my husband to accompany me for moral support. Dr C listens to my concerns & ailments but has the patience and ability to address each one. We now have a game plan and I don't feel hopelessly frustrated. She is very attentive and friendly w/ a beautiful bedside manner. Her assistant who knows everything or will get you the answer, Shaka, is worth her weight in gold. I love you Shaka
I just left Dr Capezzuti's office after seeing her for the first time.I feel that she wasn't really interested in me as a person. I think to be someone's doctor you really should know a bit about them,what they do for a living,what their hobbies are,etc.She gave me the impression that I was just there to get my blood drawn and have her provide me with referrals to doctors that preform my middle age check ups and procedures.That was not the case. Other than that she is ok.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Capezzuti has been my primary care doctor since I moved to Ft. Lauderdale 6 years ago. She has always recommended the best specialists when I needed it, treated me professionally and has diagnosed any health issues rapidly. She does not push medications like so many physician do, yet orders appropriate medication when necessary. I would highly recommend Dr. C in a minute.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Jennifer is down to earth, with a professional manner yet very personable, friendly and easy to talk with. She LISTENS and she gave me some wonderful medical advice, referrals and some hope that I will get back to my normal health! Thank you Dr Capezzuti, you and your staff made my day!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was searching for a primary care physician when I booked my appointment with Dr. Capezzuti. I was pleasantly surprised with my visit. I was seen in the exam room within 20 min of arriving. The doctor was friendly and helpful with all of my concerns. She was willingly to make a referral to a specialist for me also. My prescription that I needed was called in promptly to my pharmacy. I was in and out in less than an hour. I would strongly recommend Dr. Capezzuti to anyone.
in Boca Raton, FL |
From the determination of Shaka and staff promoting alacrity for brisk attention to the demonstrative quality and sterling caliber of comprehensive health care from Dr. Capezzuti, this is where the path to healing begins. After advanced asthma, rotator cuff surgery, five broken fingers, twelve implants, two hip replacements, and assorted neck, head, and spinal deviations, I know the value of physician patience with patients to comprehend their mental, emotional, and physical analysis.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The first words out of Dr. Capezzuti's mouth were “I do not give medications for pain”. I had my abnormal X-ray & MRI results of my back injury with a recommendation from a radiologist to seek an orthopedic referral. She did not take my condition seriously, minimized my pain, & made me feel like I was a “drug seeker” . Dr. Capezzuti refused to write a referral for an orthopedic consult & did not even examine me. I would strongly suggest that Dr. Capezzuti consider a different career path.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My first experience with Dr. Capezzuti and her office was great. I've been to several different doctors in the last year and she's been the first to listen and she was very compassionate. She was very thorough and did not shrug of my complaints as many others have in the past. I felt very at ease speaking with her. Her staff was friendly both on the phone and in person. I highly recommend her services.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Capezzuti has been my personal physician for a number of years. She listens to you, she is incredibly helpful in resolving one's issues. After being hospitalized for three months due to a home invasion, Dr. Capezzuti and her incredibly efficient staff (shout out to Shaka & Ebony!) provided me with every necessary referral and handled the additional paperwork for very quickly. I truly hope Dr Capezzuti will be my last physician, because she certainly has been the best in my 56 years of exp
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Terrible bedside manner.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I went to see Dr. Capezzuti for a preventative care visit. I wanted to talk about Cholesterol Screening, Blood Pressure Screening, Diabetes Screening, Diet Counseling and Obesity Screening and Counseling. All of which were covered by my health plan. Dr. Capezzuti refused and told me that anything other than a basic physical would be charged for and I would have to pay since my HMO2750 plan was the worst plan available. She was extremely arrogant, unprofessional and Hated being a doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This Doctor actually spends time and goes over things to inform you and she cares about her patients.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The Dr. is an excellent doctor, but her staff is less than poor. My husband and I were patients of Dr.When she moved her office,we filled out the forms for our records transferred to her new office. My husband went in for an appointment, only to find they had no records for him and were rude to him. He walked out. I called today,was put on hold for 13 minutes, and then was told I would have to be considered a new patient and would have to wait because they had no records. Time for a new Dr.!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti, DO?
Are you Dr. Capezzuti?

Compare Dr. Capezzuti

Dr. Capezzuti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Capezzuti does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Capezzuti and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Broward General Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Broward General Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Penn State

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Capezzuti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capezzuti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Capezzuti does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Capezzuti and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.