Dr. Jennifer S. Capezzuti, DO

Dr. Jennifer S. Capezzuti, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Capezzuti specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Capezzuti? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Capezzuti's Experience

See how Dr. Capezzuti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Capezzuti

Dr. Capezzuti accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Capezzuti has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Capezzuti
Dr. Capezzuti's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (37)
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The first words out of Dr. Capezzuti's mouth were “I do not give medications for pain”. I had my abnormal X-ray & MRI results of my back injury with a recommendation from a radiologist to seek an orthopedic referral. She did not take my condition seriously, minimized my pain, & made me feel like I was a “drug seeker” . Dr. Capezzuti refused to write a referral for an orthopedic consult & did not even examine me. I would strongly suggest that Dr. Capezzuti consider a different career path.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My first experience with Dr. Capezzuti and her office was great. I've been to several different doctors in the last year and she's been the first to listen and she was very compassionate. She was very thorough and did not shrug of my complaints as many others have in the past. I felt very at ease speaking with her. Her staff was friendly both on the phone and in person. I highly recommend her services.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Capezzuti has been my personal physician for a number of years. She listens to you, she is incredibly helpful in resolving one's issues. After being hospitalized for three months due to a home invasion, Dr. Capezzuti and her incredibly efficient staff (shout out to Shaka & Ebony!) provided me with every necessary referral and handled the additional paperwork for very quickly. I truly hope Dr Capezzuti will be my last physician, because she certainly has been the best in my 56 years of exp
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Terrible bedside manner.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I went to see Dr. Capezzuti for a preventative care visit. I wanted to talk about Cholesterol Screening, Blood Pressure Screening, Diabetes Screening, Diet Counseling and Obesity Screening and Counseling. All of which were covered by my health plan. Dr. Capezzuti refused and told me that anything other than a basic physical would be charged for and I would have to pay since my HMO2750 plan was the worst plan available. She was extremely arrogant, unprofessional and Hated being a doctor.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This Doctor actually spends time and goes over things to inform you and she cares about her patients.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The Dr. is an excellent doctor, but her staff is less than poor. My husband and I were patients of Dr.When she moved her office,we filled out the forms for our records transferred to her new office. My husband went in for an appointment, only to find they had no records for him and were rude to him. He walked out. I called today,was put on hold for 13 minutes, and then was told I would have to be considered a new patient and would have to wait because they had no records. Time for a new Dr.!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer S. Capezzuti, DO?
Are you Dr. Capezzuti?

Compare Dr. Capezzuti

Dr. Capezzuti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Capezzuti does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Capezzuti and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Broward General Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Broward General Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Penn State

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Capezzuti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capezzuti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Capezzuti does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Capezzuti and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.