Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Mercy Amherts Family Medicine 101 Cooper Foster Park Rd Amherst, OH 44001 Get Directions
Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD

Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Amherst, OH. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Calabrese is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Calabrese's Experience

See how Dr. Calabrese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Calabrese

Dr. Calabrese accepts 26 insurance carriers

Dr. Calabrese is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Calabrese has admitting privileges.

Dr. Calabrese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calabrese to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Calabrese's Performance
Wakeman,OH |
I have had Dr. Calabrese for four years and she still has to look at a sticky note on her hand to remember my name. It's impossible to get an appointment with her and she always rushes out the door
Lorain, OH |
I love Dr. Calabrese. Bed side manner is great. She listens. Hue Hall
in Lorain, OH |
My only regret is that I wish I became a patient of hers sooner. I clicked immediately with her, and have never felt more comfortable with a physician. I've never waited more than 10 min in the waiting room, and less than that in the exam room. I've gotten in to see her on short notice, and she's always answered any questions confidently and thoroughly. I'm really surprised at some of these negative reviews. I recommend Dr Calabrese to everyone.
in amherst, oh |
Dr. Calabrese is very brief and has one foot out the door before you can even tell her all your issues or questions. She is always in a hurry. Not sympathetic and I have to remind her of my issues because she doesn't look at my chart beforehand. She is never available for an acute appointment. You have to call weeks in advance. Once, I was waiting to get X-ray, and she was talking on the phone about her personal life and people were waiting to see her. Unprofessional. I heard her conversation.
in Olmsted Twp, OH |
I WOULD never recommend Dr. Calabrese, I was a former patient of hers . She treated me for over a year. She was very quick to pass out medication without explaining the risk/bennifs of being on the medications. When I needed her care the most, she decided to dismiss me from her care. My recommendations are, be your own advocate! Ask questions! Especially when it comes to medication. If you are a DRUG SEEKER...you have met your new PC!
in Amherst, OH |
Dr. Calabrese did not spend much time with me as a patient. In addition, I had the first appointment in the morning at 8:30 a.m. I had to wait over an hour to see the doctor! I explained I was in pain and also stressed due to another family member having heart surgery. She was unsympathetic. While waiting for blood work, another doctor's office was immediately adjacent to the lab. He had his RADIO on extremely loud which was unprofessional.
in Lorain, OH |
Dr Calabrese has always answered all my questions and explained things to me. When needed she spent extra time with me while waiting to be taken to hospital.
in Lorain, ohio |
Sat in the lobby for half hour. Then sat in exam room for 45min. No one ever came after MA checked me into the room. Could hear a woman on her phone the whole time I waited. Checked out at from desk. Was told I had to reschedule and still pay even though I showed but Dr. Calabrese didn't. Turns out it was her on her cell phone in the next room for 45min
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD?
Are you Dr. Calabrese?

Compare Dr. Calabrese

Dr. Calabrese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Calabrese has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Calabrese's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Calabrese does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Calabrese and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1998

Toledo Hosp

Completed in 2001

Dr. Calabrese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calabrese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Calabrese does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Calabrese and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.