Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD
Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Amherst, OH. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Calabrese is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center.

101 Cooper Foster Park Rd

Amherst, OH 44001

Learn about Dr. Calabrese

Dr. Calabrese's Experience

Dr. Calabrese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Toledo Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Calabrese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calabrese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calabrese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calabrese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calabrese to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Calabrese's Performance
Wakeman,OH |
I have had Dr. Calabrese for four years and she still has to look at a sticky note on her hand to remember my name. It's impossible to get an appointment with her and she always rushes out the door
Lorain, OH |
I love Dr. Calabrese. Bed side manner is great. She listens. Hue Hall
in Lorain, OH |
My only regret is that I wish I became a patient of hers sooner. I clicked immediately with her, and have never felt more comfortable with a physician. I've never waited more than 10 min in the waiting room, and less than that in the exam room. I've gotten in to see her on short notice, and she's always answered any questions confidently and thoroughly. I'm really surprised at some of these negative reviews. I recommend Dr Calabrese to everyone.
in amherst, oh |
Dr. Calabrese is very brief and has one foot out the door before you can even tell her all your issues or questions. She is always in a hurry. Not sympathetic and I have to remind her of my issues because she doesn't look at my chart beforehand. She is never available for an acute appointment. You have to call weeks in advance. Once, I was waiting to get X-ray, and she was talking on the phone about her personal life and people were waiting to see her. Unprofessional. I heard her conversation.
in Olmsted Twp, OH |
I WOULD never recommend Dr. Calabrese, I was a former patient of hers . She treated me for over a year. She was very quick to pass out medication without explaining the risk/bennifs of being on the medications. When I needed her care the most, she decided to dismiss me from her care. My recommendations are, be your own advocate! Ask questions! Especially when it comes to medication. If you are a DRUG SEEKER...you have met your new PC!
in Amherst, OH |
Dr. Calabrese did not spend much time with me as a patient. In addition, I had the first appointment in the morning at 8:30 a.m. I had to wait over an hour to see the doctor! I explained I was in pain and also stressed due to another family member having heart surgery. She was unsympathetic. While waiting for blood work, another doctor's office was immediately adjacent to the lab. He had his RADIO on extremely loud which was unprofessional.
in Lorain, OH |
Dr Calabrese has always answered all my questions and explained things to me. When needed she spent extra time with me while waiting to be taken to hospital.
in Lorain, ohio |
Sat in the lobby for half hour. Then sat in exam room for 45min. No one ever came after MA checked me into the room. Could hear a woman on her phone the whole time I waited. Checked out at from desk. Was told I had to reschedule and still pay even though I showed but Dr. Calabrese didn't. Turns out it was her on her cell phone in the next room for 45min
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Calabrese, MD?
Are you Dr. Calabrese?