Dr. Jennifer Nelson, MD

Dr. Jennifer Nelson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Jennifer Nelson, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Blacksburg, VA. She is 37 years old. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski and LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery.

LewisGale Physicians - SW VA Ears, Nose and Throat Assoc

830 Davis St Ste 1

Blacksburg, VA 24060

• Anthem
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson's Experience

Dr. Nelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Tinnitus
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville

Dr. Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nelson to family and friends
Dr. Nelson's Performance
Blacksburg, VA |
Explains everything clearly and lets you ask any questions that you have and she listens. Love her!
in Blacksburg, VA |
Dr. Nelson and her entire staff were nothing short of phenomenal as we prepared for our recent surgery! From the initial consult all the way through post-op exams, they've been there to answer questions, put us at ease, and make sure that we were taken care of. We can't say enough about how fantastic working with them has been!
in Hillsville, Virginia |
Dr. Nelson is beyond amazing. Her and her staff are so kind and they call you back fast when you leave a message. They answered all my questions and have just all around been wonderful. Dr. Nelson is doing a Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction this Friday. I have yet to speak to a patient of hers thats doesn't sing her praises.
Dublin, VA |
I think Dr. Nelson is everything a physician should be. She listens to your concerns. She examines you and evaluates and then thoroughly discusses your problem and then explains treatment. I have been to Dr Nelson 3 times and each time I was truly confident my illness would be treated and I could get about my life.
Blacksburg, Va |
Dr Nelson is one of the best ENT's in the NRV! We took my son in for a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy consult. She was very easy going with my son and made his exam fun for him. She went over all of the details of the surgery and explained exactly what to expect after surgery. She also worked him in same day when we had concerns a few days after surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an ENT.
in Christiansburg, VA |
Dr. Nelson is very caring and has great rapport with my son. She knows how to interact with my child and help him feel comfortable during his appointment. Dr. Nelson performed surgery on my son to insert ear tubes and remove his adenoids. I will always be grateful to her for recommending it and for how much she improved my son's quality of life due to the procedure. I trust her opinion, advice and ability. She is truly an asset to her profession.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Nelson is wonderful!!! She was very easy to talk to and she is a great listener. She quickly identified the root cause of my chronic cough and other symptoms (throat closing, gasping for breath, coughing spells). Throughout the whole examination she kept assuring me of all the things that looked good. She quickly put my mind at ease and worked with me to develop a treatment plan I was comfortable with. Within 12 hrs of my apt and beginning meds I began feeling better than I had in years!!!
Blacksburg, VA |
Dr. Nelson is very personable and smart. She adapts well to communication styles. In other words, high IQ mentally and emotionally. Quick to sense the whole person,and respond appropriately.
Blacksburg,Va |
Our son had to have his tonsils and adenoids removed and we were very impressed with Dr. Nelson and her staff. She was able to explain what was going to happen the day of the surgery to my son and myself in a way that I understood but didn't feel talked down too. She also made my son feel at ease. Her staff was always available to answer my questions promptly.
in Blacksburg, VA |
Dr. Nelson has been a responsive, personal, professional, and kind ENT doctor for me and my wife for a couple of years. She is also an excellent communicator. She listens well, explains medical issues so we can understand them, and is REALLY genuinely friendly. As we told our PCP, the NRV is really fortunate to have a specialist like Dr. Nelson in our community.
Blacksburg, VA |
Excellent personality and skillful surgeon. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering turbinate reduction. She put me at ease and my recovery has gone smoothly.
Blacksburg, VA |
A very professional experience with a physician having excellent interpersonal skills -- a people person!
in Forest, VA |
A very affirming, pleasant, knowledgeable, and efficient doctor. She really was so helpful to us!
in Radford va |
My daughter has been going to her since she was 2 years old and has four surgeries all performed by dr. Nelson and my daughter is extremely comfortable and I am very trustworthy in her, my daughter is now 4 years old and loves going to see dr.Nelson. best doctor ever.
in Draper, VA |
She is an excellent physician and surgeon.
in Christiansburg, VA |
Very knowledgeable and does care about her patients. She took time to explain everything to us when our daughter needed surgery and when I needed surgery. She is awesome!!
Denver, CO |
Dr Nelson has wonderful bedside manner and listens well to our questions and concerns with our son
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Nelson, MD?
Are you Dr. Nelson?

Blacksburg, VA 24060
LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski
2400 Lee Hwy N
Pulaski, VA 24301

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Nelson at LewisGale Physicians - SW VA Ears, Nose and Throat Assoc

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist