Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD

Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD is a neurology specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She graduated from Medical College Of Georgia and specializes in neurology.

3502 Kyoto Gardens Drive

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Buczyner

See how frequently Dr. Buczyner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Vertigo
Headache

Dr. Buczyner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Buczyner "The Advanced Neuroscience Network (ANN) is an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida. From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and rehabilitation, members of The Advanced Neuroscience Network are dedicated to providing clinical expertise and hope to individuals suffering from neurological disorders. At ANN, our team of inspiring and diverse professionals employ some of the latest protocols and equipment, to both diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions. When emergency medical care for stroke or traumatic injury is needed, or when surgical services are required, our physicians are on staff at award-winning hospitals. Our patient focused philosophy, our commitment to patient education and our belief in the importance of attending to both the patients and their family are at the core of our values."

• Neurology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Buczyner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buczyner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buczyner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buczyner's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buczyner to family and friends

Dr. Buczyner's Performance

Excellent patient care. Has treated me for migraines for years. Takes her time and very thorough. Her new office is also really nice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Buczyner explains everything so I can understand it. She takes her time with me, which I really appreciate with doctors today! I have referred Groton her too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Saw her last week and was quite satisfied I found her. I was referred to her and then found out she left!! Luckily I found her and it was worth the wait and drive from Royal Palm
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
4 visits with Dr. Bucyzner. & Every visit she Dismissed my concerns & symptoms. I insisted on an MRI. Dr Bucyzner insulted me in front of her staff. She said there was Nothing wrong with me & the MRI would not find anything. MRI showed that I had lesions on my brain & spinal cord. All, but 1 of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option8
Dr. Buczyner is a caring, warm and thorough neurologist. She diagnosed my husband's ALS and spent hours reviewing with us the research and options that might be open. We saw her on a regular basis. She spoke with us in a frank and open way, always answering our questions thoughtfully and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2