Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD

Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD

Neurology  |
Female
Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

3502 Kyoto Gardens Drive

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Buczyner

See how frequently Dr. Buczyner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Vertigo
Headache

Dr. Buczyner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Buczyner "The Advanced Neuroscience Network (ANN) is an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida. From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and rehabilitation, members of The Advanced Neuroscience Network are dedicated to providing clinical expertise and hope to individuals suffering from neurological disorders. At ANN, our team of inspiring and diverse professionals employ some of the latest protocols and equipment, to both diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions. When emergency medical care for stroke or traumatic injury is needed, or when surgical services are required, our physicians are on staff at award-winning hospitals. Our patient focused philosophy, our commitment to patient education and our belief in the importance of attending to both the patients and their family are at the core of our values."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Aneurysm
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Maryland Medical Center
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Buczyner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buczyner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buczyner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buczyner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buczyner to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Buczyner's Performance
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Buczyner explains everything so I can understand it. She takes her time with me, which I really appreciate with doctors today! I have referred Groton her too!
in Royal Palm, Florida |
Saw her last week and was quite satisfied I found her. I was referred to her and then found out she left!! Luckily I found her and it was worth the wait and drive from Royal Palm
in Palm Beach Gardens,Fl |
4 visits with Dr. Bucyzner. & Every visit she Dismissed my concerns & symptoms. I insisted on an MRI. Dr Bucyzner insulted me in front of her staff. She said there was Nothing wrong with me & the MRI would not find anything. MRI showed that I had lesions on my brain & spinal cord. All, but 1 of my Cervical Spine discs were herniated & pressing on my spinal cord. My new neurologist & neurosurgeon warned,I could be Permanently Paralyzed if I did not have surgery. Trust what your body is saying
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Buczyner is a caring, warm and thorough neurologist. She diagnosed my husband's ALS and spent hours reviewing with us the research and options that might be open. We saw her on a regular basis. She spoke with us in a frank and open way, always answering our questions thoughtfully and caringly. She never rushed us. I would give her the highest recommendation.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Buczyner is an awesome doctor and has made us feel very confident and comfortable with her care. She has taken the time to review records and tests, recommended not having procedures done since the benefit would not exceed the risks, and recommended new treatments. She makes you feel very comfortable and that she sincerely cares.
Lake Worth, FL |
Very compassionate very knowledgeable, she treats my ms, switched me from the medication i was having side effects and doing great now. Thanks for always caring.
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |
Dr. Buczyner is very kind, answered all of my questions. She is genuinely concerned with her patients care and is very compassionate. Her staff is always friendly and willing to help in any way possible. Great doctor!!
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
I have suffered from chronic Migraines for years. Prior to visiting with Dr. Buczyner for treatment, I was experiencing a Migraine at least 3-4 times weekly. Now my quality of life has improved tremendously and the frequency of Migraines dropped to 2-3 a month. Her staff and especially her Nurse Lucy have been nothing but professional and helpful in every aspect of my treatment. I would highly recommend her and this facility for anyone who is interested in treatment with a provider who cares.
in Delray Beach, FL |
hat a doctor. Dr. Buczyner spent a great deal of time with me, explaining my malady and how she was going to treat it. No question was left unanswered. She was confident, informative, and caring. She obviously is tops at what she does, and her office staff was great. Efficient, warm and competent. Great experience. Kudos to Dr. Buczyner. Iwant everybody to know, so I left reviews wherever possible. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jennifer_Buczyner/reviews#ixzz4PFQFkfXU
West Palm Beach, FL |
Visiting Dr. Buczyner could not have been a better experience. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind. The staff was pleasant and got me back to see her right away. I was very impressed and would highly recommend this wonderful doctor.
in Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Buczyner was excellent. I saw her for a headache issue. She is an expert in that area - being a physician I am in good position to make that judgement. I would absolutely recommend her. Despite her full schedule, I did not feel rushed at all. Very good office experience as well.
in wpb fl |
Very pleased with this doctor
in wpb, FL |
Reading these reviews prior to my visit, I was sure that I wasnt going to be happy with the doc. Then I had my visit and she was great! So very knowledgeable and extremely thorough. I was very pleased with my visit and her demeanor. I was there for carpal tunnel and I feel that she provided excellent care and I could tell she is dedicated to her field. Her office is very clean and her staff is super sweet. I felt compelled to write a review to express my positive experience. Thanks Dr Buczyner!
in Palm Beach County, FL |
Not interested in the patient's well being. She left my office consultation twice to take a phone call on her cell phone. Happy to document your condition but not really passionate about helping you. I suggest you find someone who really cares about the patient.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I live in Port St Lucie and drive to WPB to see her. She is great, listens and involves me in decisions.
West Palm Beach, FL |
A comforting experience. This charming young woman explains in a manner that non physicians can follow and understand. Thorough and un-rushed.
She was a bit dismissive of my symptoms, and seemed like she was in a hurry after being almost an hour late.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
She spends a lot of time with me. Very caring and helpful. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Buczyner, MD?
Are you Dr. Buczyner?