Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM

Dr. Bernstein
Telehealth services available

Weil Foot & Ankle Institute

2101 Waukegan Rd Ste 203 Bannockburn, IL 60015

Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Bannockburn, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Condell Medical Center and Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bernstein to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Podiatrists in your area

See similar Podiatrists in Bannockburn

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Bernstein accepts

Dr. Bernstein accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Meridian Health Plan
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Bernstein's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Posterior Tibial Tendonitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Bernstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bernstein

Dr. Bernstein?
Today was my third visit to Dr. Bernstein for my plantar fasciitis issue. It had gotten worse over the past few months and I knew the next course of treatment would be a cortisone injection. I knew this was the right thing to do; but, I was very apprehensive. I had hear this was a very painful procedure and barely slept last night because of it. I expressed my concerns to Dr. Bernstein and she swiftly alleviated my concerns. She used an ultrasound machine to make sure the needle was going in the correct location from the side of my foot (not the bottom) and numbing spray was used while she slowly injected the medication. It was over before I knew it; I’ve had venipunctures hurt worse. Dr. Bernstein did an incredible job and I highly recommended her!
Sheryl Hatcher – Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Easy, efficient, fun, friendly, and knowledgeable. This is one of the best doctors offices I’ve ever been to. Dr. Bernstein is very thorough and put my 12 year old at ease when we came in due to an ingrown toe nail. She never rushed us and took the time to explain what she was doing and what we should expect going forward. The fluidity of the office shows their dedication to their patients. Highly recommend seeing Dr. Bernstein.
Amy P – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
We are so very thankful to have her as my husband's doctor. The amount of care that was shown not only for him but for me as well. We're here in Illinois on vacation that was supposed to be 6 days. We have been here 3 months longer. She really made a difference when she wanted to see this through. She does her own wound care. Her and her entire staff are amazing. Can't say enough of how much we appreciate who she is and what she does. If my husband ever needs a amputation or anything this serious, I pray we will be able to get him here from California. THAT'S HOW AMAZING THEY ARE.
Thomas W Daves – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstein is an exceptional, highly-skilled health care provider. She instills trust and confidence - my surgery was quick and successful. The follow-up care could not have been better.
Klaus – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstine has been seeing my son for about six months now. He is a severely disabled young man. She and her staff always treat him with respect and compassion. She takes time to listen and answer all of his questions. She is an excellent Physician. I'm very pleased to have her a part of his care team. Five stars for Dr. Bernstine and her staff.
Diane P – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstein is a genius! She has given me relief from my foot problems. She spends time with you to figure out what is wrong and explains her plan for relief without surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Bernstein!!
FDM – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr Bernstein for over a year. Finding her has been a relief. Prior to finding out about her, I had visited three separate doctors to diagnose and determine the future treatment of a major injury I received to my foot and ankle. My previous doctors would spend 10 to 15 minutes with me and I would leave more confused than when I came in to see them. Dr Bernstein took her time and explained my options. She gave me an honest and unfiltered diagnosis of the extent I would be dealing with pain and recovery. I am very happy to recommend her and I can now look forward to treating my injury and living more comfortable, rather than looking for a magical cure.
Ed Martinez – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstein is the perfect combination of professional skills and personal warmth. She explains things carefully, takes her time to treat the entire condition, and comes up with good alternative suggestions for treatment. Highly recommended.
Barry Bradford – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bernstein to anyone looking for a podiatrist. She is very thorough. professional and friendly. She helps me keep my feet in good shape!
Eric V in Glendale Heights – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
She was very helpful with my diagnosis and treatment. I'm a runner and wanted the fastest possible recovery. With her at home instructions and EPAT treatments, I was out running a racing before I knew it. I would highly recommend.
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstein is great. I was having extreme pain in my right arch area for over 6 months. Dr. Bernstein was able to diagnose and plan a treatment for me that has worked wonders. I am relatively pain free and no longer walk with a limp. She is very easy to work with and has a wonderful manner about her. I would recommend Dr. Bernstein to anyone that has foot or ankle pain.
Joan Howard Zradicka in Kenosha, WI – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Doctor appointments can be a less then positive experience. Dr. Bernstein and staff instill confidence and trust immediately. Dr. Bernstein carefully explains everything so you can understand. She takes the time to listen to you and invites questions. She has recommended some options that other doctors never mentioned. Hat's off to a very professional and friendly doctor and staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bernstein to anyone.
Kathy Russell – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstein is superb! She is so smart and proactive. I believe she's been just as invested in my healing as I. I went to her with severe plantar fasciitis in both feet. The left foot healed, but the right didn't. I was sure she'd suggest another cortisone shot or say "give it more time and rest" instead, she said, "let's do an MRI." Her instincts were spot on - I had a tear w/ bone marrow edema in my right foot. She fixed me and I'm so grateful.
Monique – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
I would never recommend Dr. Bernstein. When she checked on my foot and said it was indeed broken she immediately scheduled surgery. I said I would get a second opinion with my orthopedic surgeon. She stated surgery best if done within first few days of a break. Being a diabetic for 40 years I have no feeling in my foot and did not know when I broke it, it was swollen and probably rather new. I told her I would only do surgery with my orthopedic surgeon. When I went to my orthopedic surgeon he was extremly upset Dr. Bernstein worried me with surgery...he said absolutely no surgery needed foot would heal fine on it's own. She recommends surgery when surgery is not needed. She needs to stay with maybe just cutting nails...DO NOT RECOMMEND
Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Jennifer Bernstein was absolutely exceptional. She performed my foot surgery and has made sure that recovery is going smoothly. She has outstanding bedside manner and genuinely cares for each and everyone of her patients. I’d highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor that knows what they are doing and is compassionate towards their patients.If I could give her 10 stars,I would !
Melissa Dennis in Kenosha, WI – Jun 01, 2019
Dr Bernstein is great
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
My recent experience with Dr. Bernstein was so caring and attentive. She answered every question, thoroughly explained what she was going to do and all possible outcomes. She was personable, caring, and attentive. I always felt that she was truly concerned with my complaints. I always think a sign of a good doctor is no pain after a procedure. Guess what, no pain!
Marsha in WI – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. B. helped me to triage a serious flare up of my Sesamoids about a year ago and recommended custom orthotics. Dr. B took special care to capture molds of my feet to ensure the orthotics were built for my specific needs. These orthotics have turned out to be a life charger for me. I was able to return to running and have decided to participate in the Chicago Marathon for the first time in my life! Thanks Dr. B!
Scott T. in IL – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bernstein. She quickly discovered the source of my pain and her recommended course of treatment left me pain free within days. She takes as much time as you need during your appointment, explaining all options and answering all questions.
Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?
Dr. Bernstein's care was excellent! She did a great job of sharing the diagnosis and the options for treatment. She listened attentively to my concerns and wishes and helped to organize a plan that would support my lifestyle and healing! She was always reachable, even responding to text messages after office hours. I appreciated her thoroughness, compassion, and sense of humor. Made even the tough moments bearable!
Jenna T. in Long Grove, IL – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Bernstein, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Bernstein?

Dr. Bernstein treats patients of all ages and creates an individualized treatment protocol for each patient depending on their specific needs.

• Podiatry

• Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

2016
Jewish Hospital/University Of Louisville Hospital
2013
Jewish Hospital & St Marys Healthcare

More Information

• Does Dr. Bernstein communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Bernstein offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bernstein offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bernstein offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bernstein offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bernstein have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bernstein has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bernstein offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bernstein offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bernstein offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bernstein offers evening visits