Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD

Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

1125 S Beverly Dr Ste 401

Los Angeles, CA 90035

• SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Berman

See how frequently Dr. Berman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause

Dr. Berman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Berman "Comprehensive Women's Wellness evaluations and treatment for women's sexual health, menopausal health, and successful aging."

• Urology
  • Endocrinology
  • Female Urology
  • Sex Therapy

Dr. Berman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bladder Diseases
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Vaginal Repair
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Maryland Med System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • UCLA Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Berman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berman to family and friends
Dr. Berman's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Jennifer Berman is so intelligent. She is full of so much information and the true information at that. I was interested in starting hormone therapy but like most people I know and talked to, we had false information and ideas in our end. Dr. Berman reviewed studies with me and clarified the dangers of hormones. We have started a regimen and am very confident I'm going to be feeling like my best self by following it. Dr. Berman gave me her personal email and responds to questions promptly.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Really great experience with this doctor. After seeing her about every 2 months I'm feeling pretty great and stable so we both agreed that I should follow up in about 6 months. I can truly say that Dr. Jennifer has changed my life, saved me. I didn't know that I could feel this good through menopause. She's my saving grace.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Extremely diligent doctor. I purchased a series of ThermiVa treatments with Dr. Berman's office mainly because she's one of the only practices where the doctor actually performs the procedures, not staff. Not only had the procedure been extremely helpful for atrophy, but Dr. Berman went over my hormone levels and after following her prescribed regimen along with the procedures, I'm feeling better than I expected. I adore her!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have seen so many doctors for Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD) all who of which claimed to know how to treat it but that was never the case. It was a cycle of prescribing anxiety pills and not really getting to the bottom of the problem. I finally found and got an appointment with Dr. Berman who is obviously a very busy woman and doctor but her office did a great job of getting me in soon. Dr. B covered bases that I hadn't known of before. I'm following her path and feeling better.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD?
Are you Dr. Berman?