Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD

Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD

Urology | Female

Comprehensive Women's Wellness evaluations and treatment for women's sexual health, menopausal health, and successful aging.

Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Berman's Experience

See how Dr. Berman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Berman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berman to family and friends
    Dr. Berman's Performance
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Jennifer Berman is so intelligent. She is full of so much information and the true information at that. I was interested in starting hormone therapy but like most people I know and talked to, we had false information and ideas in our end. Dr. Berman reviewed studies with me and clarified the dangers of hormones. We have started a regimen and am very confident I'm going to be feeling like my best self by following it. Dr. Berman gave me her personal email and responds to questions promptly.
    in Sherman Oaks, CA |
    Really great experience with this doctor. After seeing her about every 2 months I'm feeling pretty great and stable so we both agreed that I should follow up in about 6 months. I can truly say that Dr. Jennifer has changed my life, saved me. I didn't know that I could feel this good through menopause. She's my saving grace.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Extremely diligent doctor. I purchased a series of ThermiVa treatments with Dr. Berman's office mainly because she's one of the only practices where the doctor actually performs the procedures, not staff. Not only had the procedure been extremely helpful for atrophy, but Dr. Berman went over my hormone levels and after following her prescribed regimen along with the procedures, I'm feeling better than I expected. I adore her!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I have seen so many doctors for Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD) all who of which claimed to know how to treat it but that was never the case. It was a cycle of prescribing anxiety pills and not really getting to the bottom of the problem. I finally found and got an appointment with Dr. Berman who is obviously a very busy woman and doctor but her office did a great job of getting me in soon. Dr. B covered bases that I hadn't known of before. I'm following her path and feeling better.
    Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Berman?

Dr. Berman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Berman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Bladder Diseases
    • Perimenopause
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Thyroid Disease
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vitamin D Deficiency

Boston University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

University Of Maryland Med System

Completed in 1998

UCLA Medical Center

Completed in 2001

Dr. Berman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology