Dr. Jennifer Beckman, MD

Psychiatry | Female

GEORGIA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS 10090 Medlock Bridge Rd # 101 Johns Creek, GA 30097 Get Directions
Dr. Jennifer Beckman, MD
Dr. Jennifer Beckman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Johns Creek, GA. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. Beckman's Experience

See how Dr. Beckman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beckman

Dr. Beckman accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Beckman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Beckman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beckman to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Beckman's Performance
in Roswell, GA |
Completely unprofessional staff. tried to make an appointment until the women on the phone wanted me to disclose my medical issue. Then she proceeds to tell me that if i dont tell her the issue then i can not make an appointment. i finally tell her and she tells me that Dr. Beckman is not seeing new patience.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Beckman takes her time with you. There's absolutely no rushing or feeling like just a number. She listens, remembers, takes good notes and genuinely cares about you and what is best for you. She also considers cost of medicine; helps with coupons and suggestions to reduce cost. Dr. Beckman shares her email and is prompt in returning mail.
in Marietta, GA |
Multiple appointments skipped by the doctor due to the office staff being incompetent in scheduling, even though both the doctor and office staff are aware that I drive an hour and a half one way for appointments. No care or regard for patients, and no accountability in the entire practice.
in Suwanee, GA |
Sometimes runs late, but for good reason. She spends time with her patients, listens to what they say, and helps them solve problems. The office staff is attentive and helpful, and the overall experience of having her as a psychiatrist is excellent. After seeing four other doctors before her, I feel fortunate to have her caring for my daughter.
in Stockbridge, GA |
Dr. Beckman changed my life. I was at a point of feeling so down and unmotivated and just overall unhappy for so long i kind of thought there was no getting better. I made an appt with her to see if maybe seeing a new dr would give me a new perspective and i couldnt be more glad that i did. She is attentive, kind, and knowledgable and from the start made me feel comfortable talking to her. I think this job was made for her and im so lucky to have found her!!!
in Stone Mountain, GA |
She actually listens and cares about her patients! Always available and willing to help whenever or wherever she can! I refuse to go to any other Psychiatrist because she's the perfect fit for me and I would highly recommend her to anyone I know! Absolutely love her!
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Beckman is by the far the best doctor I have ever met in this area. We have gone through several doctors for the past 4 years for my husband and found Dr. Beckman a couple of months ago. She goes above and beyond to support in whatever way she can. She communicates with me also which is great. I would highly recommend Dr. Beckman to anyone I care about.
Atlanta, GA |
DrBeckman was very helpful. I really appreciate her taking the time to see me.
in Atlanta, GA |
I discovered Dr. Beckman thru the Internet and her bio is what drew me to her and her friendly look from her photo posted. I was so delighted to see that she was everything and more that I had read about her. I'm a rather shy person and it's hard for me to open up about my life, etc., but Dr. Beckman instantly put me at ease and I knew I had found the right doctor who could help me on my journey to discover unanswered questions I have about myself and my life. I couldn't be more pleased. GD
in Suwanee, GA |
Professional, patient, well listening, clearly speaking, nice and friendly, trustworthy.
The best psychiatrist I've seen. Saw me for the first time on very short notice. Extremely personable and helpful. She listened to my concerns and goals for medications and found a solution that works for me and my situation. Highly recommend!
in Carroll County, GA |
Dr. Beckman greeted me with a pleasant smile making me feel comfortable and calm. She was on time, non-judgemental and gave me ample time to express my concerns and discuss my symptoms. This was my first visit to a psychiatrist and she was professional, thorough and and asked insightful questions that helped me make an informed decision. She gave me information on the latest research and was mindful on my goals for the future. She is 81 miles from my home and I will continue to make that trip!
in Kennesaw, Ga |
Dr. Beckman is amazing! She is very knowledgable in her field. Always patient and understanding. So grateful we found her, she has been treating our son for a few months now and we couldn't be happier with her care.
The most professional psychiatrist I have ever seen. She takes weight and blood pressure at every visit. She is terrific non judgmental listener. She gives articles to you about conditions you may have... I cannot say enough good things to describe what a positive experience I have had with Dr Beckman. She is top rated and highly recommended!
in Atlanta, GA |
Besides the fact that she is no longer practicing at the Marietta location, and I will not be seeing her any longer as Johns Creek is too far, I would certainly recommend Dr. Beckman. I've been seeing therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists, on and off, since I was in my early teens. My expectations are extremely high, and she is easy to talk to, caring without seeming condescending, and very knowledgeable about medicine and mental illnesses. One con: wait time is often high.
in Marietta, GA |
This practice is horrible. The Dr. is nice enough but she was over 35 minutes late for the first appointment. Overall, I feel like the level of care this doctor and practice takes in deal with teens they prescribe medications to should be a lot higher. Then the doctor moved her practice to another location and the staff had the audacity to try and charge for another new patient appointment when they switched me to another doctor. I took my business elsewhere.
Decatur, GA |
She was 50 minutes late for my first appointment and was rude and disrespectful. Never going back
in Temple, GA |
Dr Beckman is an excellent provider. She moved out of my area and I have spent 2 years trying to locate her. She not only listens, but she educates you in ways that help with the things you are dealing with.
in Mableton, GA |
She is fantastic! She really cares about the overall well-being of all of her patients. She listens so well and genuinely wants to understand.
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Beckman, MD?
Are you Dr. Beckman?

Compare Dr. Beckman

Dr. Beckman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Beckman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beckman's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

Completed in 2011

Dr. Beckman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beckman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry