Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD

Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Poulsbo, WA and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in rheumatology.

Harrison HealthPartners Internal Medicine, Adult Primary Care & Rheumatology

22180 Olympic College Way NW Ste 102

Poulsbo, WA 98370

• APS Healthcare
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CorVel
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • Employers Health Network

Learn about Dr. Becker

See how frequently Dr. Becker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Rheumatoid Arthritis

Dr. Becker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Becker "Jennifer Becker, MD, is a compassionate, board-certified rheumatologist who cares for adults with autoimmune diseases. Dr. Becker enjoys building a trusting relationship with her patients and forming a comprehensive treatment regimen that takes into consideration a patient’s personal values and lifestyle. As an active mountain biker, yogi and runner, she places great emphasis on keeping her patients healthy and active. Dr. Becker is a member of the American College of Rheumatology."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Virginia Commonwealth University-School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Virginia Commonwealth University-School of Medicine
  • Oregon Health & Science University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Becker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Becker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Becker's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Becker to family and friends

Dr. Becker's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr. Becker doesn't seem to take pain seriously. She made me feel as though I was faking, or my pain couldn't be as bad as I say. I also had symptoms that were very obviously related to my autoimmune disease, but she insisted she couldn't do anything for me. I had already been to other specialists...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr. Becker because my primary care doctor was concerned about swelling in my hands that was not related to my osteoarthritis. I was tested for everything under the sun and x-rays of everything, but was not found to have RA, which was what was suspected. Dr. was VERY rude when...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option1
Today was my first visit with Dr. Becker and my LAST! She is very rude. She doesn't have any bedside manners. She is in and out with a sassy mouth. She didnt want to hear any of my concerns. As I began to explain my concerns, she told me that she did not want to hear the drama. For a new patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option0
As a self pay patient I was charges for services that were not preformed. I was charged for blood work that her office did not do.... On three separate visits. It took 4-5 months to get the charges removed from my bill. Dr. Becker is very difficult to talk with. She disregards anything you say.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option25thumbs down icon option2