Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD

Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD

Rheumatology ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Poulsbo, WA and has been practicing for 15 years. She specializes in rheumatology.

Dr. Becker accepts

Dr. Becker accepts the following insurance:

APS Healthcare
CompCare
CorVel
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas, Inc.
Employers Health Network
Provider Select, Inc.
Three Rivers Provider Network
Tricare
USA Managed Care Organization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Becker's experience treating your condition or procedure

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist

Dr. Becker's conditions and procedures:

• Lupus

Jennifer Becker, MD, is a compassionate, board-certified rheumatologist who cares for adults with autoimmune diseases. Dr. Becker enjoys building a trusting relationship with her patients and forming a comprehensive treatment regimen that takes into ...

• Rheumatology

2.4

Dr. Becker?
Dr. Becker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD
Ditto on what has already been said here, excluding the positive reviews - those are bogus. She has very little patience for her patients. Always smug & condescending. You tell her something, and she tells you that you are wrong, but the test supports what you have been saying. You, the patient, have to be proactive about your visits with her; otherwise, she does the bare minimum of care for you and can't get rid of you fast enough. She seems to hate her job and should look into a field that doesn't require dealing with people. As far as the staff goes at this office, they get an A+ - always polite, caring & professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
I was referred to Dr Becker by the VA Seattle Medical Center and had to travel. From Port Angeles by bus (3) leaving at 9AM arriving in Poulsbo by noon there was enough time to walk to her office & directions seemed self explanatory....not so but not the main issue....when calling office b 4 actual appt I explained I needed to be well on my way back to buses by 4:PM appt was at 2PM promised to b done by 3. Checked in waited about 30 mins taking to examine room waited until 3:44 there was no time for my 40 min allowance with doc. She than showed no concern my shortness of breath a symptom of rheumatoid, expressed I needed to stop throwing tangents & let her do her job, and showed no concern that if didn't leave soon I'd b stuck overnite on the streets of Poulsbo. She said ok we're done nothing else....2.5 stars is overrated this one needs a 0 not very professional mannerisms after trying to be polite as possible with her. Find another doctor I hope I can after a very humiliating visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
I'm echoing the horrible reviews here. Dismissive, rude, condescending, belittling: words I'd use to describe Dr. Becker. I felt brushed off and ignored. She scoffed at me and prescribed an immunosuppressant after telling me she doesn't think I have anything. Used my fibromyalgia and mixed connective tissue disease pains to invalidate my blatant lupus symptoms. Wouldn't look at the photos I took for her... terrible experience, really. She was in and out, wouldn't explain anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
It seems that only those that have something negative to say leave reviews. Check it out! It's so unfair to the provider! My experience with Dr. Becker was outstanding! She is courteous, attentive and pro active. She it's my new Rheumatologist and I am quite excited about that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
Dr Becker walked in with a condescending attitude. She did not examine me. She did not want to converse with me or learn of my concerns. I was literally in and out of the examination room within 10 mins. I have a severe case of RA and have been dealing with this disease for over 30 years. I have had multiple failed back surgeries. She made me feel small and insignificant. She treated me as if I was a waste of her time. I would never return nor would I ever recommend her to anyone. Zero empathy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
I was apprehensive about seeing her after reading these reviews. I have had one other RA doctor who I Love! He moved to Covington and the commute got to be too long, so I saw Dr Becker. She took her time and listened to me and is totally willing to help me with my RA and other issues as well. This first visit could not have gone better! Give her a try because she was totally opposite of the other reviews I read. I am very pleased so far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
Dr. Becker doesn't seem to take pain seriously. She made me feel as though I was faking, or my pain couldn't be as bad as I say. I also had symptoms that were very obviously related to my autoimmune disease, but she insisted she couldn't do anything for me. I had already been to other specialists and my MD who said rheumatology was needed, and she pretty much blew me off. Disappointing and frustrating. Front office staff is awesome, though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
I went to see Dr. Becker because my primary care doctor was concerned about swelling in my hands that was not related to my osteoarthritis. I was tested for everything under the sun and x-rays of everything, but was not found to have RA, which was what was suspected. Dr. was VERY rude when telling me that she could not and would not treat my OA and even thought there was no proof I had RA, she wanted to treat me with a RA drug that had major side effects! Don't suffer needlessly from this "Dr"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
Today was my first visit with Dr. Becker and my LAST! She is very rude. She doesn't have any bedside manners. She is in and out with a sassy mouth. She didnt want to hear any of my concerns. As I began to explain my concerns, she told me that she did not want to hear the drama. For a new patient visit the time slot is twenty minutes. She was out of the room in 5 minutes. She is definitely in the wrong business!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?
As a self pay patient I was charges for services that were not preformed. I was charged for blood work that her office did not do.... On three separate visits. It took 4-5 months to get the charges removed from my bill. Dr. Becker is very difficult to talk with. She disregards anything you say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Becker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Becker?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Becker treats patients.