Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD

Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD

Surgical OncologyFemale

Surgical Oncology

Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD is a Surgical Oncology Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Iowa in 2010. She is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Revlon Breast Center

Revlon Breast Center100 Medical Plaza 310 Los Angeles, CA 90095

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Baker is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Oncology Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baker

I had the greatest experience with Dr. Baker. I have only words of gratitude and appreciation for everything she has done for me during my time as a patient at UCLA. She is an excellent surgeon and was very informative and knowledgeable about our concerns. She was very understanding of our situation and was careful to listen to all our concerns. Her approach and her conduct made me feel very confident and I had no worries while I was under her care. Her staff was very kind and were very accommodating towards us. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a breast surgeon.
M.P. – Jun 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Dr. Baker is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough and is an exceptionally good surgeon. I had no problems during surgery and I healed well after. She was very clear with me about what my options were or weren't and why and answered all my questions. She is very good at explaining difficult concepts and I felt that I was in extremely capable and excellent hands. She also helped me choose a plastic surgeon for the reconstruction process. Every doctor I spoke to also spoke extremely highly of Dr. Baker and her work and she did a great job of communicating with my entire care team. My oncologist, plastic surgeon, and Dr. Baker were in communication with each other leading up to surgery which was extremely helpful during cancer diagnosis and treatment. I'm really happy with my reconstruction results and I know that she played a huge part in setting me up for success.
A. Kali – Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
I am beyond grateful to Dr. Baker. She went above and beyond the call of duty, all while expecting a baby. I had surgery scheduled with her shortly before the holidays. When she became concerned she could go into labor before my surgery date, she moved it a week sooner. All because of a brief interaction we had in her office, where I mentioned needing the surgery done prior to the New Year (for insurance reasons). One isn’t often met with that level of concern for their patients, especially while the medical field is under unprecedented strain AND while the physician is an expectant mother. I felt so comfortable and safe in her care, with a very successful outcome.
EP – Feb 10, 2022
Fantastic Surgeon and Doctor
I met Dr. Baker during a very scary part of my life -- I was wrapping up chemotherapy for my breast cancer, and was searching for a Breast Surgeon to do my double mastectomy. From the moment I met Dr. Baker I knew she would be my surgeon. She is clear about her suggestions, clearly competent, and willing to go above and beyond for her patients. She did a lovely job on my surgery, and has been thorough in my follow up appointments. I feel very well taken care of! After my surgery, I wasn't sure about my ideal treatment plan, and she went out of her way to bring my case to the UCLA tumor board so I could get an additional opinion! If I could give Dr. Baker 10 stars, I would.
Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Baker. Admittedly, breast cancer is such a scary diagnosis. From my first appointment, Dr. Baker thoroughly explained the proposed treatment plan and welcomed all of my questions and concerns. She was so kind, caring, respectful and knowledgeable that I immediately had the sense that I was in good hands with her and the entire team of oncologists, plastic surgeon, patient coordinator, nursing staff and everyone involved. My surgery and radiation went very well and I am grateful and appreciative for the great follow up by the team.
Linda H. – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
My visits with Dr. Baker always leave me feeling well taken care of. she and her staff are helpful, and patient. Dr. baker performed surgery on me this past spring. the surgery went very well and I can barely see the scar, it was stitched so beautifully.
Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Dr. Baker is excellent in every way: she is kind and interested; thoughtful and attentive. Her surgery skills, which are excellent, are accompanied by a genuine responsiveness to a patients individual concerns.
Elsa Longhauser – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Baker. She was very thorough with my case and spent a lot of time explaining things to me. She called me repeatedly to answer questions and set me up with an oncologist and plastic surgeon. She was warm and caring and easy to work with.
Lisa – Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Dr. Jeniffer Baker is a very professional and skilled surgeon, explains and makes sure that the patient understands the options. The appointment was not rushed and explained conditions well. I was happy with my breast post-lumpectomy result. All members of her team were kind, nice and compasionate.
E.N. – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Dr Baker was an amazing force in my breast cancer treatment. I have aggressive inflamitory cancer. I was looking at a double mastectomy (in the middle of this covid nonsence) . We discussed the options and decided to be aggressive in treatment. I didn't think I would still be here in 2022. Yet here I am. I am ever so greatful for her Wisdom and skill. Her ability to communicate with compassion and caring made all the difference.
Jolene Rumph – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Dr Baker is amazing. She is thorough, kind, and meticulous. Cancer is scary and she was great at explaining each step. Once diagnosed , I was scheduled to meet individually with my team of doctors. All in one appointment They had met and agreed on my course of treatment beforehand, and I was able to speak with each doctor individually to ask questions and express concerns. Dr Baker moved quickly to schedule my surgery and was able to remove my cancer with clear margins. She and her team are first rate and I trust her completely. Throughout this past year she and her team have always been available to answer emails and phone calls. I am so glad to be under her care. I highly recommend her.
Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Two years ago, my primary care physician told me I had breast cancer. Then she gave me the number to the UCLA Breast Center. I called that number straight away and, in a stroke of luck, they gave me an appointment with Dr. Baker. And I truly feel it was luck that I got Dr. Baker as my surgeon. Not only is she a great surgeon - most of the doctors and nurses that have seen my breast post-lumpectomy have remarked on what a great job was done - she's also kind, caring and she knows her stuff. I walked into my first appointment with her not knowing anything really about breast cancer and scared out of my mind but she told me everything I needed to know about what my treatment journey would look like, answered all my questions and allayed a lot of my fears. I walked out of that appointment feeling that I was going to be well taken care of and I have been. I trust Dr. Baker and I'm happy that she continues to be a part of my cancer care team.
Sarah – Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?
Dr. Baker is very thoughtful and more personable than many doctors. She has a high socioemotional IQ and takes time with her patients. I was and continue to be grateful for the caring, proactive solution-seeking approach she has shown my wife as she has battled cancer.
Truckee – Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Baker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?