Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD

Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in family medicine.

1400 S Foothill Dr Ste 101

Salt Lake City, UT 84108

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah

Check if Dr. Allen treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen?
Dr. Allen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD
Dr. Allen and her staff are awesome. I recommend all of my clients to her. She is kind, and knowledgeable. Her results in her work show with how happy my clients are with their results. I highly recommend Dr. Allen and Portica Body and Face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD?
Jennifer's work is fantastic! She takes the time to understand your goals then delivers the results you want. Her post-surgical care is excellent! I am so THRILLED with my results! If you are looking for an exceptional liposuction surgeon, Jennifer is the only choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD?
Dr. Allen is an amazing doctor. I have had excellent results from her procedures. She is truly interested in each patient and their particular needs. Her work is done with artistic and knowledge based accuracy. I’m extremely pleased with her. I have recommended her to my friends and they have had...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD?
I am a physical therapist and I have treated hundreds of lymphedema patients after liposuction procedures. Dr. Allen's patients consistently have amazing results! I thoroughly enjoy working with her patients because the're always incredibly pleased with their outcomes. Dr. Allen is on the cutting...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennifer Allen, MD?
I have loved Dr. Allen and the work that she has done. She takes great care and is very talented. Dr. Allen notices the details and is a perfectionist in her work.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Allen?