Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jennifer Agnello, DO
Dr. Jennifer Agnello, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Denville, NJ. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Agnello is affiliated with Saint Clare's Hospital/Denville.

25 Pocono Rd

Denville, NJ 07834

• EmblemHealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Agnello

Dr. Agnello's Experience

Dr. Agnello's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Jersey City Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Agnello has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Agnello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agnello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agnello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agnello to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Agnello's Performance
Waited 2 hours then was forgotten about in a room and could hear the staff personal conversations then they didnt how to code a test i needed.. After 2 weeks of trying to get test results I was told everything was fine. After still having issues Thankfully I went for another opinion and finally getting the help for a real issue I have. The patient care and professionalism from both the front desk and the doctor herself have declined drastically and i will not be back
Parsippany, NJ |
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!! The office staff is terrible nobody knows whats going on. I had an abnormal pap they claimed they called me i had no idea for weeks until the doctor herself called me. Every visit i have ever had i have had to take the day off of work because you wait so long. I've also heard them talk about me while waiting saying not so nice things. Dr. Agnello does not take the time to listen to your problems or concerns. I will 100% be changing doctors.
New Jersey |
I wish I could give this doctor and her staff a huge zero. As a patient I don't think I should know the entire drama of the office but I do. The new people she has working there are rude and incompetent. The wait time is RIDICULOUS, be prepared to sit for over an hour while you watch the doctor and the staff bs up front. Need to call to get information? don't expect to be called back. completely not professional, if you plan to leave her be prepared to be interrogated. do not recommend to any1.
Denville, NJ |
Absolutely terrible secretarial staff. Misinformed me of my results and clueless doctor. She has absolutely no idea what she's doing or what to do for those who are not in perfect health. You sit in her office for minimum 1 hour before being seen even with an appointment. I highly recommend not going to her. I would rate 0 stars if possible.
Denville, NJ |
Dr Agnello is the best GYN.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
I wish I could give a lower score than 1 star. This doctor gave me medicine with running any tests and after 2 months went back with the same problem. She tried testing me for the same thing but fortunately for her I did some of her job for her and researched what it could be. I requested a culture she refused. Then said 'okay I'm going to prescribe you A Medicine' I asked what kind she got very rude. I've been her patient all my life but will no longer due to her laziness and lack of care.
Harrison, NJ |
She was my first gynecologist when I was 18 & only kept going because I could not get in anywhere else. Would only prescribe one name brand of birth control. Did not tell me that there were other brand/ types of birth control pill - said there were no other options. Told me stress/ sports have no affect on your period- very wrong. But the worst thing was that she shamed me about the number of partners I had - highly inappropriate especially since one was non-consensual.
in Mountain Lakes, NJ |
I began seeing Dr. Agnello in 2010. She is a phenomenal doctor and I refuse to see any other. She has amazing patience to deal with my anxiety. She puts me at ease and makes sure I feel comfortable with any procedures that need to be performed. Any medical issues I have had she has thoroughly investigated and made sure she called me immediately with test results. Her friendly, outgoing, and kind hearted personality makes her patients feel welcomed and wanted. She's a wonderful Doctor.
in Denville, NJ |
Dr. Agnello has been my OB/GYN for over 12 years. Before coming to her practice I went to several other drs who never seemed to meet my needs. Her compassion, kindness, knowledge and experience makes my relationship with her nothing but positive. She always takes the time to talk with each and every patient. She ensures that your questions are answered, as well as asks about how you are doing in general. She is an excellent dr and I would trust no other to deliver my baby and take care of me.
in Randolph, NJ |
After hearing that conditions like mine are what pay her mortgage as I was being examined, you bet I was out of there.
Parsippany, NJ |
Dr. Agnello is a wonderful doctor who is very knowledgeable, very caring, and takes the time to talk with you during every visit!
Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Agnello, DO?
Are you Dr. Agnello?