Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD

Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD is a dermatologist in Manassas, VA and has been practicing for 19 years. She specializes in dermatology.Read her story

Nelson Dermatology

7960 Donegan Dr Ste 217

Manassas, VA 20109

• Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Nelson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Melanoma
  • Pityriasis Rosea
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Telogen Effluvium

Dr. Jennell Nelson is a Dermatologist serving the Manassas area for more than 15 years. Dr. Nelson is experienced in Psoriasis, Rosacea and Dermatitis. She is a Professional Member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the National Medical Assoc...

• Dermatology

3.8

Dr. Nelson?
Dr. Nelson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD
Dr.Nelson helped me recover from a bad skin issue. There was a wait but so worth it. People need to be more understanding as far as the wait time, if your were told you had skin cancer would you want the dr to rush your appt?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
excellent, top professional medical service, compassion, dedicated to give the best medical care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
I enjoyed the professionalism of doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
I have been having problem with a wart on my hand for almost 10 years and seen many dermatologists and tried several methods of treatment including excision. Nothing helped. Then I decided to try Dr. Nelson and after a few treatments with her, they are completely gone. She is very friendly and has no sense of entitlement that you normally see among most doctors. The staff there is just as nice as her. If you need to see a dermatologist, I highly suggest making an appointment with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Dr. Nelson is very professional and takes the time to explain everything to you. I had a very severe skin condition, but she took the time to figure out what it was and my skin is finally doing/looking better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Great personality very professional and i will certainly recommend her to my friends and family.Was spot on diagnosing my problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
I've been coming here for years and understand that many patients need more time any delay is worth the positive experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Dr.Nelson knows her stuff. She is insightful, personable, and we love her. Over the years she has helped my whole family with skin issues. I have seen other peoples comments and I am confused at their comments. It takes time to see a specialist, and Dr. Nelson always tries to see me in a timely fashion. THANK YOU Dr. Nelson!! see you soon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
I've been coming to her for years and will continue so. I know sometimes there is a wait but would you want to be rushed if you were told you have skin cancer? She is a specialist guy's. She needs to think about the best plan of action. I will spread the word to anybody who needs a great dermatologist.
I always feel better after seeing Dr. Nelson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Her treatment (several procedures) have made a huge difference physically and mentally for me. Great Staff and a very nice facility
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Dr Nelson & her team always take great care of me during my visits. They listen to my concerns, address my concerns, and always go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I have never encountered a bad experience. I would recommend her practice to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Everyone in office was friendly and helpful. I have been seeing Dr. Nelson for a while now. She listens to my issues and has always given me Great Advise and Trearment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
i have been seeing Dr. Nelson for years, there is a reason for this. there is no cure for my condition but she has faithfully worked with me to control outbreaks and try new products.
Positive results.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Nelson for the last 15 years. She is the best doctor I have ever seen. Very caring and willing to spend time with you to listen to your problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
We have had a great experience with Dr. Nelson, my daughters skin and scalp was really broken out. It has taken time to find out what was wrong but once she did progress stated to happen. I know my daughter feels better about herself now that her skin is much better. The staff is great and always patient with us especially when we are running a little late. Thank you all for your outstanding service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
Dr. Nelson have excellent bedside manners. She listens to all of your concerns, then explain things in detail that you can understand. The only dermatologist that was able to clear my skin. Her personality is to die for. Exceptional doctor and service I will definitely refer her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
The team is a great group to work with from the front desk to the doctor. All are informative and down to earth. I enjoy coming to this office and will recommend Dr. Nelson to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jennell Nelson, MD?
At my check-up Dr. Nelson observed a small lump under the skin on my neck. She insisted on a biopsy even though it appeared not to be a matter to be overly concerned with. The results of the biopsy revealed an aggressive cancer cell which was surgically removed. The surgeon and other doctors have told me that if not for the early detection and diligence of Dr. Nelson; I would have died within a short period of time due to the location and aggressiveness of the cancer.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nelson?

Nelson Dermatology

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Medicare
PHCS Network

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nelson treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital