Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD

Vascular SurgeryFemaleAge 39

Dr. Kazil

Florida Surgical Clinic LLC

701 Manatee Ave W Bradenton, FL 34205

Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD is a Vascular Surgery Specialist in Bradenton, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Blake Medical Center and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kazil to book an appointment.

Compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Kazil with our nearby Vascular Surgery Specialists at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.

Make an appointment at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota today at (941) 500-9903.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.

Dr. Kazil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kazil

Dr. Kazil?
  • Explained conditions well (83)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (82)
  • Listened & answered questions (82)
  • Long wait times (5)
  • Office environment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
Excellent surgeon. I found Dr. Kazil when researching physicians for a second opinion about a benign breast issue. She listened to me and gave good advice. She ended up completing a milk duct excision and the procedure went very smoothly. She cared about making the scar look good and keeping my breast tissue looking normal. I was so impressed by her skill and professionalism. I would definitely recommend her as a surgeon and definitely consider her if you need a second opinion.
Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
She is a kind and compassionate doctor who explains all the options prior to surgery. You can tell she cares about her patients and wants the best for them.
Sue – Jul 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Dr. Kazil is probably the best doctor I've found since I moved to FL. I had to have my gallbladder removed and she was just as kind and professional as I could have hoped. I felt very comfortable with her as my surgeon. The combination of knowledge, empathy, and her straight forward diagnosis and explanation of what to expect is rare to find in the medical field. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Danette C. – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Let me start by saying a visit at this office (with Dr. Kazil and her staff) will be one of the best experiences you can have. I took my 90 year old dad to see Dr. Kazil. Although, they were a little behind (completely understandable at a Dr.'s office), Dr. Kazil did not rush my dad's appointment. She is thorough, knowledgeable, patient, responsive and her caring disposition comes through in her words and her actions. Evan checked us in and he can be the C.E.O. of The Customer Service Experience (he is awesome). Last night, my dad received a visit from Peter (I believe). My dad dropped his wallet at some time during the visit. Peter on behalf of Dr.Kazil, brought my dad's wallet to his home. My family is appreciative, speechless and grateful. If I have the names of Evan and Peter incorrect, please give our "thanks" to all involved.
Susan Washington – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
AMAZING! Thank-you! Will recommend to everyone I know!
Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Kazil right from the very beginning. Dr. Kazil was very knowledgeable and is caring to her patients. She works well with the team of physicians involved with my diagnosis and she explained in detail about all aspects of my surgeries. She was quick to perform my surgeries with no complications. Her office staff are top notch too.
Terri – Jan 06, 2021
Excellent service.
Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Dr Kazil is a great surgeon. After my appointment she promptly scheduled and completed my surgery during the pandemic. I am completely satisfied. Thank you Dr. Kazil.
Gordon G – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Had my gallbladder removed. Dr. Jenna is very knowledgeable, caring, personable and professional. Great experience under the circumstances.
David Reid – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
I located Dr. Kazil after some research on the internet. After talking to her very professional and courteous office staff, I made an appointment to see Dr. Kazil about surgery for an inguinal hernia. The surgery was promptly scheduled and completed without any complications. Recovery was as Dr. Kazil described. I would highly recommend her as a surgeon.
Jim S – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Run, don't walk, away from Dr. Jenna Kazil. Never step a foot in this place. She will waste your time and lots of money. Now I know, after it is too late. She failed as a doctor, needs go back to school. Worst experience. I HATE myself everyday for trusting her. Highly Recommend find a different doctor.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
I needed a Cholecystectomy (gall bladder surgery) and was in pain for several months. Went to see 3 or 4 other surgeons before finding Dr. Kazil. Never really felt comfortable with the others plus was worried about Covid and so kept putting it off. Dr. Kazil was different. From the moment I walked in her office, I felt something different. I was immediately welcomed by her friendly staff and every time I either spoke to anyone via phone or in person, it was always in a most professional and courteous way. Dr. Kazil was so kind and took time to explain the surgery in great detail. She also calmed my Covid fears. I finally felt comfortable and felt like I was in good hands. Dr. Kazil's knowledge is amazing and her bedside manner even more amazing. You don't feel like you're just a number with Dr. Kazil and her staff. They're very caring, accommodating and professional. I would recommend Dr. Kazil to anyone considering surgery. Thank you a thousand times over.
Ralph – Nov 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
At 59 years old I was told my right Carotid was almost 100% blocked & that the left also had blockage. My Primary Doctor told me to find a Vascular Surgeon for a second opinion. I found Dr. Jenna Kazil at Florida Surgical Clinic! My experience with Dr. Kazil was Amazing! From her office staff & scheduling staff , all were fantastic people, very friendly and very professional. Dr. Kazil was matter of fact and to the point as to her plan of action for me. I knew from our conversations she was 100% committed to getting me healthy and knew exactly what she needed to do. My Carotid endarterectomy surgery was scheduled within days of seeing Dr. Kazil. My incision was minimal and has healed amazingly fast. I will be following up with Dr.Kazil to have the left Carotid unblocked, as soon as the hospitals reopen for surgery. I would Highly recommend Dr. Jenna Kazil and Florida Surgical Clinic Denise Slade
Denise Slade – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Dr. Kazil saw my brother for possible surgery due to years of Type 1 Diabetes. I was driving up to see him, when she called me. Since I was enroute, she suggested I stop by her office to discuss his case in detail. She had a full schedule yet made time to see me, and did not "rush" thru our meeting. She was concerned with Paul's overall health; he truly was not a good candidate for surgery. She asked if anyone had suggested hospice. No, but we were receptive. She texted his dr to put in a hospice consult. He was admitted to hospice care. While in hospice awaiting a nursing home bed, he declined VERY quickly and passed. If not for Dr Kazil's compassion and honesty, he would have died alone, in a hospital bed...if he lived thru surgery. She could have done the surgery and taken the money. Her dedication to doing what's best for the INDIVIDUAL gave us time to spend with my brother. Time to say I love you...time to say goodbye. Thank you, Dr. Kazil. God bless you!
Lin Friedman – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Dr. Kazil was able to get my brother in to be seen very quickly and schedule his gallbladder surgery. Very impressed with her caring and compassion while working with us. Staff was very responsive from start to finish. I would highly recommend. Competent and compassionate surgeon's are hard to find. A true blessing to our family.
Michelle Leeson – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Kazil as my vascular surgeon at Manatee Memorial. AMAZING physician, very knowledgeable, intelligent, kind for the sake of being kind, will always respect you, genuinely listens to you, explains everything thoroughly, and she truly cares for her patients. You are a person to Dr. Kazil, not a number. She is absolutely phenomenal in every way, and she will always lead you down the best path for your needs. Absolutely recommend her to everyone.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Had to wait 1 hr for each of 2 appointments. Diagnosed with superficial vein thrombosis and sent home with a $75 compression sock and told to go to ER or call in immediately if I have sever pain. A few days later I had severe pain. Called their office and asked if I should go to ER. I didn’t get a return call from the Dr. Receptionist called 2 hrs later and said they had an opening in 3 days. Went to Urgent Care with Deep Vein Trombosis! Good thing I didn’t put up with being put off.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Capt. Ron in Bradenton, FL – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
Wonderful. I could put “very” in front of everything. Very professional. Very caring. Very thorough. Very knowledgeable. Very kind. Dr. Kazil went above and beyond in my treatment. She was proactive and ruled out other possible reasons for my extensive blood clots by sending me to other appropriate physicians. I could rely on her to manage my case when I received the results. She took the time to discuss my condition AND in a kind and caring manor. Dr. Kazil is everything we would want a physician to be.
LINDA WOHL – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
She is wonderful! Very down to earth - explained surgical procedures carefully. Took her time - did not rush thru my appt. Scar healed just great!
john davis – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?
I am 71 yers old and I had a lipoma for years that I never did anything about because I was fearful of surgery. I found Dr. Kazil on the internet and made an appointment with her. Dr. Kazil was very kind, understanding, professional and supportive. The surgery was painless the only post-surgery effect was being a little sore and having a little itching where the incision was made. Dr. Kazil used glue over the incision (no staples or sutures!) that wore off in a few weeks. If you are holding back getting the medical attention that you need because you are fearful of surgery or pain, I highly recommend considering seeing Dr. Kazil in her Bradenton or Sun City office.
Ms. Manning – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kazil?

Dr. Kazil strives to provide individualized care of the vascular and general surgery patient while utilizing evidence based medicine. Every patient deserves...Read more

Dr. Kazil originated from New Jersey and has relocated to Bradenton to live in her husband’s home town and raise a family. She completed medical...Read more

• Vascular Surgery