Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 49

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Jupiter, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD

IVFMD, Jupiter FL

345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 102 Jupiter, FL 33458
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. McCarthy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McCarthy's conditions and procedures:

• Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • Infertility Evaluation

Dr. McCarthy accepts

Dr. McCarthy accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. McCarthy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCarthy

97.61904761904762%

Dr. McCarthy

The road of infertility is very difficult and emotional of course, we were very nervous and anxious about the entire process. Dr. McCarthy and her staff have been a total godsend! Not only are they making every effort medically to help us have a healthy baby, they also go the extra mile when it comes to easing concerns and giving us information that is so helpful and reassuring. We are SOOOO happy we found this place!
Jan 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is an EXCELLENT doctor! She is one of the few doctors who actually listens to a patient’s needs. She is caring, compassionate, understanding and comforting. Dr. McCarthy does her best to accommodate every situation and couple. She will hold your hand every step of the way and is always available for questions. The staff is also great and friendly! We had a wonderful experience with no complaints. I wish Dr. McCarthy were also an OB because I would stay with her through the whole pregnancy process if I could.
JLH – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr McCarthy on the outside is very friendly but in the end she did not help my husband and I with our infertility. We spent thousands of dollars of our own money for assistance and she would not finish helping us Bc I would not have my gallbladder removed. She claimed it was inflamed and it would be a risk but I’m posting this review 6 years after her evaluation and I have yet to have any gallbladder attack or gallbladder issues. I think it was a wrong evaluation on her part and I think it was equally wrong for her to stop assisting my husband and I in our quest to have children. Get a second opinion before investing a lot of money
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy was wonderful and does such an amazing job! She was accommodating, patient, kind, professional, listened to us and really cared!! We really appreciate everything she did for us!! We definitely will recommend her to anyone that needs her services!
Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her office are fantastic!. Dr. McCarthy is an incredibly smart, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. She takes her time and is very patient answering all questions. She makes sure you are comfortable and understand every step of the process. I would highly recommend Dr. McCarthy!
Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is an excellent doctor. We were hesitant to do IVF based on the experience we had with a previous doctor but after meeting Dr. McCarthy, we felt more confident. She is very knowledgeable, detailed and caring. Dr. McCarthy made it possible for us to have our first child. She made sure we had the right treatment and tests to make our dream come true.
Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
5 Stars is not enough for Dr. McCarthy! Initially I was referred to Dr. McCarthy for needed surgery, and later transitioned into an IVF patient. Her skills as a surgeon are known well known across the state. As an IVF patient Dr. McCarthy and her team made sure my treatment fit my specific diagnosis. She was always very honest with expectations, which I really appreciated. The IVF Jupiter team is available 7 days a week for their patients, the whole team at IVFMD becomes such an integral part of such a hard journey, you never feel alone. I’m currently pregnant with my first child and truly feel blessed to have been referred to Dr. McCarthy and her team.
Amber Garvey – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and the IVFMD team in Jupiter are amazing. They are attentive to your needs and help you through your infertility journey every step of the way. Dr. McCarthy spends time to answer all your questions and make sure you are comfortable with every step in the process.
Andi – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr McCarthy. I am so grateful to her and her team. I was struggling with secondary infertility and multiple pregnancy loss. Thanks to Dr McCarthy I am now 10 weeks pregnant! She is so knowledgeable, kind and caring. You will be in great hands!
Dominika N. – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is the best! Her office staff is very professional. Also, you are seen within 5 minutes of your apt time. Would highly recommend anyone to go here!
Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her entire staff at IVFMD Jupiter are extraordinary in every way. Compassionate, kind and professional, they are dedicated to making your fertility dreams a reality. We were recommended Dr. McCarthy through my Jupiter mom friends. Now I can personally recommend her to others. IVFMD is thorough. They have in house labs and everything is very private. You’ll feel at home once you step into the office. It’s a calm environment, and seldom do you even see other patients. We are pregnant thanks to Dr. McCarthy and I’m confident she’ll help you achieve your goals too. No need to research any other practice, Dr. McCarthy is the best around. You’ll see. I hope my review helps you.
Andre'a Quinn – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. McCarthy! She gave me and my husband the greatest gift, our very own beautiful baby girl! After years of struggling with infertility and going through multiple rounds of IVF, she was beyond patient and kind. She treated me like family. She was available personally either by phone or email to talk, answer questions, and console me through difficult times and decisions. She is also extremely smart and well versed in all of the research and science behind the decisions she makes. Dr. M is one of a kind and I highly recommend her!
HJ – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. McCarthy enough for any fertility related treatment you are considering. It is extremely rare to find a physician who is genuinely caring, communicative, extremely skilled as a surgeon and clinical decision maker, and someone who is passionate about current research. She expertly led my husband and I through the IVF process and I cannot imagine it being a better experience with anyone else. You absolutely will not find a better doctor!
K – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
This was our second SUCCESSFUL round of IVF with Dr McCarthy! We had a successful transfer in OCT 2017 and our son will be 2 this July! We decided it was time for a sibling. We were of course welcomed back with open arms and eager to get going! My transfer was successful on the first try! Dr McCarthy is amazing! We will never be able to thank her enough for making our dreams of parenthood come true! People like her make the world a better place! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! S & S -Stuart, FL
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy helped us successfully bring our baby girl into the world after many struggles. I loved her beside manner and data-driven approach. She never made us feel rushed during our appointments, was easily accessible for questions in-between appointments (not her nurses, she would make herself available and call or email us directly), and was just smart as hell. We went to a couple of different fertility practices, so have the ability to compare and she is "heads and shoulders" the best in S. Florida.
MJ – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Jennifer McCarthy! After wanting to start a family for over seven years and being recommended to her by a family friend, my husband and I decided to go to her and was the best decision of our lives. I fell pregnant on my first IVF transfer with her. Dr. McCarthy is the best and I feel truly knows her stuff! She is very smart in what she does. Please see her if your ready to start your family! Sincerely, Ryan & Kimberly Franklin
Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Absolutely exceptional care and treatment! My husband and I are so grateful to have found Dr. McCarthy! Dr. McCarthy and her staff are extremely professional and kind. They treated us with warmth and understanding in all phases of our journey. At no point in time, did we feel that we were under-informed or stuck with only one option. Dr. McCarthy’s approach to our concerns was systematic and conservative. She did not push unnecessary treatments or procedures, she provided all options to us allowing us the ability to choose the best path for starting our family. As a result of her care, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally. We feel so blessed we found Dr. McCarthy and highly recommend her and IVFMD (Jupiter, FL).
Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her staff at the Jupiter office are the BEST. I spent a good amount of time visiting their office and got know them all on a personal level. They make you feel like you are their only patient AND friend. I have never felt so trusting in a doctor and staff before. They are always on time, take their time with you and never make you feel rushed. I had to travel about 35 minutes to get to their office and it was well worth it. They are the real deal and genuinely care for you.
Liz in Jupiter, FL – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Our fertility journey has been lengthy and stressful. We have been trying to conceive for years and had several failed fertility treatments at a different practice. Dr. McCarthy is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. From the first visit, my husband and I were blown away. She reviewed our history and knew our background before our first appointment. Dr. McCarthy clearly knows what she is going. She is very patient, kind, and compassionate. She listened to our story and made sever
CM in Stuart, FL – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
after many years of infertility struggles we were recommended to Dr. McCarthy. We are so happy we did. she and her staff were wonderfully patient and compassionate in this journey. So personable. IVF is daunting and at times very confusing, but her office walked us thru it. Always reachable to answer questions...even ones that seemed really dumb. THANK YOU so much Dr. McCarthy for our lil miracle due in 2019.
Christie in STUART, FL – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCarthy?