Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. McCarthy

South Florida Inst For Rep Med

345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 102 Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 2004 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. McCarthy accepts

Dr. McCarthy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. McCarthy treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Dr. McCarthy?
Dr. McCarthy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. McCarthy and her staff at the Jupiter office are the BEST. I spent a good amount of time visiting their office and got know them all on a personal level. They make you feel like you are their only patient AND friend. I have never felt so trusting in a doctor and staff before. They are always on time, take their time with you and never make you feel rushed. I had to travel about 35 minutes to get to their office and it was well worth it. They are the real deal and genuinely care for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Our fertility journey has been lengthy and stressful. We have been trying to conceive for years and had several failed fertility treatments at a different practice. Dr. McCarthy is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. From the first visit, my husband and I were blown away. She reviewed our history and knew our background before our first appointment. Dr. McCarthy clearly knows what she is going. She is very patient, kind, and compassionate. She listened to our story and made sever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
after many years of infertility struggles we were recommended to Dr. McCarthy. We are so happy we did. she and her staff were wonderfully patient and compassionate in this journey. So personable. IVF is daunting and at times very confusing, but her office walked us thru it. Always reachable to answer questions...even ones that seemed really dumb. THANK YOU so much Dr. McCarthy for our lil miracle due in 2019.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is amazing! She is well qualified and super smart, but is also down to earth and genuinely cares about her patients. She always took the time to answer any questions we had and never made the appointment feel rushed. We felt like we were in great hands with Dr. McCarthy and that she truly had our best interests at heart- which was so nice to have throughout the stressful and sometimes confusing journey that infertility can be. We would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her staff are fantastic! They really take the time to explain the process and answer all of our questions and concerns. At her office we were treated like family not like a number on a file.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
After struggling with infertility for several years, I truly found hope when I met Dr. McCarthy. We visited another IVF doctor in the area and it wasn't until I met with Dr. McCarthy that I knew we had found our doctor. From the very beginning she was extremely attentive & supportive. She explains everything thoroughly & truly cares about her patients. I am forever grateful to Dr. McCarthy for her expertise and giving us the most priceless gift.. our Miracle Baby! Thank you Dr. McCarthy & team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I absolutely loved Dr. McCarthy. She was so sweet, caring and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed when in her office, we had her attention during every visit. I loved that she did all her own ultrasounds and spent time explaining each step. Dr. McCarthy communicated with me via email consistently and I felt like I always had someone in my corner. Don’t miss the opportunity to work with an amazing doctor. Baby #1 is on the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is incredible! She is easy to talk to and is reassuring no matter what concern I had. She is someone who lays out all the options to put your mind at ease. My experience going to her was amazing. When we got the news we were pregnant-she was genuinely as happy as we were! She takes her time with each patient and still manages to take people on time for their appt. I have yet to find that combo anywhere else! Her staff was excellent as well! HIGHLY recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
The world needs more Dr. McCarthy’s - a brilliant doctor with the most approachable and down to earth personality. She works so hard with such determination and intention. She will listen to you and lift you up. Dr. McCarthy believed so much in me, NEVER gave up and that helped keep me going. The entire office is the kindest, most sincere, comforting, caring & accommodating individuals. It brings me so much joy that Dr. McCarthy and her team were the ones to help bring our son into the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her staff were amazing! My husband and I went to her after the heart breaking loss of our son. We wanted to have some tests run to make sure this would not be a reoccurring problem. She was not only thorough, and professional, but caring and compassionate. She helped us come up with a game plan to make our dreams come true. My only complaint is that she can’t deliver our precious baby when he or she gets here. I would love it if she could! I have and would recommend her again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Amazing physician, awesome staff and experience all around. Literally only positive things to say about my experience. Highly highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. McCarthy & the staff at IVFMD. This is a top-notch facility that is extremely well run. Infertility is a very long, difficult, frustrating, and expensive journey but this amazing team did everything they could to successfully guide us through it. Dr. McCarthy and her staff were extremely knowledgeable, supportive, kind, caring, honest, and passionate. We couldn’t have had a better experience and I’m forever grateful for all the amazing women at IVFMD!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
We started working with Dr. McCarthy and her team in Sept 2017. After years of trying to conceive and 5 medicated rounds with my OB/GYN, we made the switch to IVF MD. After her recommendations, I took a few months to make lifestyle adjustments and work with an acupuncturist. By December I was pregnant with only one round of medication. I truly appreciated her emphasis and support fo non-invasive treatment options. I know this is not the case for everyone but worked for me. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Our dream of becoming parents would not have been possible without Dr McCarthy! She cares about each and every patient! We are so thankful for her! Due July 2018!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr McCarthy and her staff are absolutely wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Dr McCarthy took the time to answer every question I had and explained absolutely everything to me. I highly recommend Dr McCarthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her team are so much more than a doctor’s office. They get to know you as a person and truly care. When I called, which was a lot, I got a response right away. I never felt silly or like I was being a bother. Dr. McCarthy is so knowledge and she really covers all of her bases to keep you healthy and help you achieve your dreams of having a beautiful baby. My husband and I were able to conceive within a couple of months. I highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. McCarthy! Her office staff were warm and friendly and Dr McCarthy was compassionate and kind! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to conceive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I've been an IUI patient twice and highly recommend this doctor and office. Dr. McCarthy is very thorough and compassionate and knowledgeable. It was not an easy road and it took a while for me to get pregnant with my first, but after we were able to figure out what was wrong and what worked my most recent IUI worked the first time and now my family will be complete!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Such an amazing energy in this doctors office. The whole staff is so welcoming and accommodating. Dr McCarthy speaks to you as a person, not as a patient. Time is no factor when speaking to her, which is why it takes so long to get an appointment. She really listens and gives you honest explanations and recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is absolutely amazing. Not only is she caring but she uses fact based research to make sure you have the greatest chances possiible for conception. My husband and I adore her and her staff. They are prompt with return answers and truly just really talented at what they do. I traveled all the way from Orlando to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCarthy?