Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD

Dr. McCarthy
Telehealth services available

South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine

345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 102 Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Jupiter, FL and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School medical school in 2004. She is not accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McCarthy to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinologists in your area

See similar Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinologists in Jupiter

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. McCarthy accepts

Dr. McCarthy accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. McCarthy treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. McCarthy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCarthy

Dr. McCarthy?
What People Say About Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. McCarthy! She gave me and my husband the greatest gift, our very own beautiful baby girl! After years of struggling with infertility and going through multiple rounds of IVF, she was beyond patient and kind. She treated me like family. She was available personally either by phone or email to talk, answer questions, and console me through difficult times and decisions. She is also extremely smart and well versed in all of the research and science behind the decisions she makes. Dr. M is one of a kind and I highly recommend her!
HJ – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. McCarthy enough for any fertility related treatment you are considering. It is extremely rare to find a physician who is genuinely caring, communicative, extremely skilled as a surgeon and clinical decision maker, and someone who is passionate about current research. She expertly led my husband and I through the IVF process and I cannot imagine it being a better experience with anyone else. You absolutely will not find a better doctor!
K – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
This was our second SUCCESSFUL round of IVF with Dr McCarthy! We had a successful transfer in OCT 2017 and our son will be 2 this July! We decided it was time for a sibling. We were of course welcomed back with open arms and eager to get going! My transfer was successful on the first try! Dr McCarthy is amazing! We will never be able to thank her enough for making our dreams of parenthood come true! People like her make the world a better place! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! S & S -Stuart, FL
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy helped us successfully bring our baby girl into the world after many struggles. I loved her beside manner and data-driven approach. She never made us feel rushed during our appointments, was easily accessible for questions in-between appointments (not her nurses, she would make herself available and call or email us directly), and was just smart as hell. We went to a couple of different fertility practices, so have the ability to compare and she is "heads and shoulders" the best in S. Florida.
MJ – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Jennifer McCarthy! After wanting to start a family for over seven years and being recommended to her by a family friend, my husband and I decided to go to her and was the best decision of our lives. I fell pregnant on my first IVF transfer with her. Dr. McCarthy is the best and I feel truly knows her stuff! She is very smart in what she does. Please see her if your ready to start your family! Sincerely, Ryan & Kimberly Franklin
Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Absolutely exceptional care and treatment! My husband and I are so grateful to have found Dr. McCarthy! Dr. McCarthy and her staff are extremely professional and kind. They treated us with warmth and understanding in all phases of our journey. At no point in time, did we feel that we were under-informed or stuck with only one option. Dr. McCarthy’s approach to our concerns was systematic and conservative. She did not push unnecessary treatments or procedures, she provided all options to us allowing us the ability to choose the best path for starting our family. As a result of her care, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally. We feel so blessed we found Dr. McCarthy and highly recommend her and IVFMD (Jupiter, FL).
Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her staff at the Jupiter office are the BEST. I spent a good amount of time visiting their office and got know them all on a personal level. They make you feel like you are their only patient AND friend. I have never felt so trusting in a doctor and staff before. They are always on time, take their time with you and never make you feel rushed. I had to travel about 35 minutes to get to their office and it was well worth it. They are the real deal and genuinely care for you.
Liz in Jupiter, FL – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Our fertility journey has been lengthy and stressful. We have been trying to conceive for years and had several failed fertility treatments at a different practice. Dr. McCarthy is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. From the first visit, my husband and I were blown away. She reviewed our history and knew our background before our first appointment. Dr. McCarthy clearly knows what she is going. She is very patient, kind, and compassionate. She listened to our story and made sever
CM in Stuart, FL – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
after many years of infertility struggles we were recommended to Dr. McCarthy. We are so happy we did. she and her staff were wonderfully patient and compassionate in this journey. So personable. IVF is daunting and at times very confusing, but her office walked us thru it. Always reachable to answer questions...even ones that seemed really dumb. THANK YOU so much Dr. McCarthy for our lil miracle due in 2019.
Christie in STUART, FL – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is amazing! She is well qualified and super smart, but is also down to earth and genuinely cares about her patients. She always took the time to answer any questions we had and never made the appointment feel rushed. We felt like we were in great hands with Dr. McCarthy and that she truly had our best interests at heart- which was so nice to have throughout the stressful and sometimes confusing journey that infertility can be. We would definitely recommend her!
Jen Kerley in Jupiter, FL – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her staff are fantastic! They really take the time to explain the process and answer all of our questions and concerns. At her office we were treated like family not like a number on a file.
Kimberly Payne in Boca Raton , FL – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
After struggling with infertility for several years, I truly found hope when I met Dr. McCarthy. We visited another IVF doctor in the area and it wasn't until I met with Dr. McCarthy that I knew we had found our doctor. From the very beginning she was extremely attentive & supportive. She explains everything thoroughly & truly cares about her patients. I am forever grateful to Dr. McCarthy for her expertise and giving us the most priceless gift.. our Miracle Baby! Thank you Dr. McCarthy & team!
Claire in West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I absolutely loved Dr. McCarthy. She was so sweet, caring and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed when in her office, we had her attention during every visit. I loved that she did all her own ultrasounds and spent time explaining each step. Dr. McCarthy communicated with me via email consistently and I felt like I always had someone in my corner. Don’t miss the opportunity to work with an amazing doctor. Baby #1 is on the way!
CJO in FL – Jul 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy is incredible! She is easy to talk to and is reassuring no matter what concern I had. She is someone who lays out all the options to put your mind at ease. My experience going to her was amazing. When we got the news we were pregnant-she was genuinely as happy as we were! She takes her time with each patient and still manages to take people on time for their appt. I have yet to find that combo anywhere else! Her staff was excellent as well! HIGHLY recommend!
May 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
The world needs more Dr. McCarthy’s - a brilliant doctor with the most approachable and down to earth personality. She works so hard with such determination and intention. She will listen to you and lift you up. Dr. McCarthy believed so much in me, NEVER gave up and that helped keep me going. The entire office is the kindest, most sincere, comforting, caring & accommodating individuals. It brings me so much joy that Dr. McCarthy and her team were the ones to help bring our son into the world.
Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr. McCarthy and her staff were amazing! My husband and I went to her after the heart breaking loss of our son. We wanted to have some tests run to make sure this would not be a reoccurring problem. She was not only thorough, and professional, but caring and compassionate. She helped us come up with a game plan to make our dreams come true. My only complaint is that she can’t deliver our precious baby when he or she gets here. I would love it if she could! I have and would recommend her again
Stacey Ford in Sebastian Fl – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Amazing physician, awesome staff and experience all around. Literally only positive things to say about my experience. Highly highly recommend.
Kelly in Jupiter, FL – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. McCarthy & the staff at IVFMD. This is a top-notch facility that is extremely well run. Infertility is a very long, difficult, frustrating, and expensive journey but this amazing team did everything they could to successfully guide us through it. Dr. McCarthy and her staff were extremely knowledgeable, supportive, kind, caring, honest, and passionate. We couldn’t have had a better experience and I’m forever grateful for all the amazing women at IVFMD!
Kim K. in West Palm Beach, FL – Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
We started working with Dr. McCarthy and her team in Sept 2017. After years of trying to conceive and 5 medicated rounds with my OB/GYN, we made the switch to IVF MD. After her recommendations, I took a few months to make lifestyle adjustments and work with an acupuncturist. By December I was pregnant with only one round of medication. I truly appreciated her emphasis and support fo non-invasive treatment options. I know this is not the case for everyone but worked for me. Highly recommend!
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?
Dr McCarthy and her staff are absolutely wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Dr McCarthy took the time to answer every question I had and explained absolutely everything to me. I highly recommend Dr McCarthy!
Michelle in Lake Worth, FL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCarthy?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2010
2008
2005
2004
University of Michigan Medical School

More Information

• Does Dr. McCarthy communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. McCarthy communicates via email

• Does Dr. McCarthy offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. McCarthy offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. McCarthy offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. McCarthy offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. McCarthy have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. McCarthy has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. McCarthy offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. McCarthy offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. McCarthy offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. McCarthy offers evening visits