Dr. Jenifer Broderick-Thomas, MD

Dr. Jenifer Broderick-Thomas, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jenifer Broderick-Thomas, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Broderick-Thomas is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

6300 W Parker Rd Ste 423

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Broderick-Thomas

See how frequently Dr. Broderick-Thomas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rh Incompatibility Screening
C-Section
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)

Dr. Broderick-Thomas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Broderick-Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Broderick-Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Broderick-Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Broderick-Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Broderick-Thomas to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Broderick-Thomas' Performance
Carrollton, TX |
Dr. was not open to discussing any alternative therapies. Only wanted to dictate what I had to get done, requiring unnecessary tests that ended up giving me billing headaches. When I asked questions, her manner was as though I was talking crazy and didn't know what I was talking about. Wanted to put me on medication I was not ready to take. A very pro-surgery, I'm right/you're wrong, doesn't matter what you think. I left the office pissed I paid $100+ for her to be rude and not listen to me.
in Dallas |
I have to agree with Annie from Plano. I thoroughly went over the fact that in a month I would be having bunion surgery and explained that I would need to get up every hour (not bedridden) and also had a Fitbit for this. Now, after spending over 100.00 out of pocket for bioidentical hormones, she tells me she will not give me the hormones until I am out of my boot. Nor can I get the testosterone because I have to wait a full 6 weeks to get blood tests although (Continued on Next Posting)
Savoy, TX |
If you are looking for a doctor that is truly knowledgeable and someone that you can trust, that actually listens and cares about you; a doctor that is available, and to top it off a clean environment and a caring staff then Dr. Broderick-Thomas is the one for you. Eight years ago, I was the one searching for a doctor that had those characteristics. I am glad to say that her high-level of standards remain consistent. Trust me, she's best!
Denton, TX |
Dr. BT takes time to visit and is very knowledgeable. She has treated me for yrs and even through a hysterectomy due to cancer concerns. Very kind excellent bedside manner. Only negative is long waits in this office.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. BT is a very good doctor. She does truly care about her patients. Dr. BT makes sure that you understand the best plan of treatment for your condition. When I had my surgery it gave my family and I peace of mind knowing everything was going to be fine. She has also taken care of two of my family members. They are also happy with the care given. The office staff always gives a warm greeting coming into the office and leaving the office.
in TX |
Dr. BT has been my OB for over ten years now and she has helped to deliver both of my daughters. She is very thorough and always takes time to answer my questions. She's very personable and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
in Plano, TX |
She was incredibly unprofessional. Never called me back after leaving 3 messages and spoke to me like a child. Never treated my condition only made it worse then sent me to find another dr when confronted about her mistakes.
in Plano, TX |
Horrible! She has prescribed me on my fourth birth control, this time this pill not only made my cycle more miserable it caused extreme mood change. I called her multiple times, leaving messages with no word back. Even though the machine says you?ll hear back in the same day. I spoke to her assistant and she said she would call me back that same day with word from the dr. that also didn?t happen.
in Plano, TX |
Terrible service, over the phone and in person!! She was extremely rude to me in person after I complained to her about not responding to multiple phone calls from me concerning my new medication that greatly effected my mood, she continued to shush me and tell me I'm being disrespectful and rudely told me I should go find another Dr. and sent me home on an hour drive with dangerously high blood pressure. She called 45 minutes later to tell me to immediately stop taking my medication.
in Norristown, PA |
I work for a lab work company, and if my labs are sent to the company that I work for, they are covered 100%. Dr. Broderick-Thomas? office sent my labs to a different lab work company and Janet (the PA) was able to take care of the charges and remove the bill that I incurred. She is no longer with this office. I was charged again for labs sent to a different lab company last December. I called the office and spoke with Danni Weoch on 12/15/15 at 3:35pm, who informed me that she knew the labs sho
Have you seen Dr. Jenifer Broderick-Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Broderick-Thomas?

Visit Dr. Broderick-Thomas