Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Jemshed Khan, MD
Dr. Jemshed Khan, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City.

9650 Nall Ave

Overland Park, KS 66207

Learn about Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's Experience

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Blepharitis
  • Blind Hypotensive Eye
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • St Lukes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Mo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Mass Ee Infirm Harvard
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Khan's Performance
in Topeka, KS |
Dr Kahn is very nice explains procedure well and spends time answering all questions. The office staff and assistants are very professional
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Khan is a very kind, attentive man and an excellent surgeon. I was apprehensive at first and there was never the least bit of pressure to have eyelid surgery by him or his staff. They armed me with knowledge, including reasonable expectations and conservative timelines. I am so very pleased with the results. At age 61, my eyes look healthier and I feel so much better knowing my eyelids are not drooping and swelling. His staff is awesome and made me feel like family! I highly recommend hi
in Olathe, KS |
The type of eyelid surgery I was to have seemed to me to be very difficult and a little scary. I need not have worried. Dr Khan was even available to me the night of surgery to answer any questions. He did a great job with minimal bruising. The staff is very caring, answered all questions I could think of before the surgery and answered telephone calls promptly.
in Kansas City, MO |
I had a droopy eyelid due to Bells Palsy a few years ago. Dr Khan was recommended to me by my Optometrist. I found Dr Khan to be professional and personable during my time with him. He successfully fixed my eyelid problem. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to another person. Ron Clark
in Leawood, KS |
I was very satisfied with my outcome of my eyelid surgery. I can see and read so much better now!
in Overland Park |
My experience with Dr. Khan and his staff was excellent. I had eyelid surgery and after only two weeks my results are already amazing. I was seen in a surgery center for the actual procedures and I felt confident that I was in the best professional environment. I had absolutely no pain after the procedure. Just the itchy annoyance with the healing process. The staff in his office was extremely helpful and attentive. I will be recommending Dr. Khan to my friends and co-workers.
in Leavenworth, KS |
I had eyelid surgery and am very pleased with the service and outcome.
in Lenexa, KS |
! I had a very serious skin cancer where Dr. Khan was my surgeon. I am NOT satisfied with my results...moreover, I am NOT satisfied with the whole experience. The office is unorganized, selfish and rude. Many times I left the office with new 'information' as to pre- or post operation options only to be told later, Oh the Doctor never told you that! Every time I set up an appointment, I had to wrestle with the appointment desk because I did not want to
in Lenexa, KS |
I had a great experience my first visit. Chris was very patient in answering all my questions.( I had a lot) I walked away feeling trust that Dr. Khan is the one I would allow doing surgery on my eyes.
in Lenexa, KS |
Problems after upper and lower eyelid surgery Not comfortable/trusting of surgical staff; surgical location
Have you seen Dr. Jemshed Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?