Dr. Jeffry Watson, MD

Dr. Jeffry Watson, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |

Dr. Jeffry Watson, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Watson is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group

4110 Briargate Pkwy Ste 300

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Watson

" I want to give my patients an informed and honest clinical experience. This involves educating them regarding the diagnosis (which may not always be immediately clear) and presenting them with a "menu" of treatment options based on the best and most current information we have from clinical and science research. That is the only way to allow patients to make an informed decision".

Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group is dedicated to comprehensive, specialized and exceptional patient care. Our subspecialized physicians treat sports injuries, hand and arm injuries, foot and ankle problems, back and neck pain, hip and knee conditions and arthritis. Our onsite services include X-ray, MRI, orthotics and prosthetics, physical and occupational therapy and outpatient surgery. Furthermore, our evening and Saturday hours allow same day appointments for your urgent orthopedic needs.

Dr. Watson's Experience

Dr. Watson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement
  • Wrist Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Texas Med Branch Hospitals Galveston

Dr. Watson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watson to family and friends
Dr. Watson's Performance
Colorado Springs, CO |
Very knowledgeable and caring doctor with a great bedside manner and sense of humor. Would recommend without hesitation.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Never kept me waiting long for appointments and is very kind and willing to answer any questions. Was recommended to me and I have never regretted it. I would recommend him to anyone.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Watson went over all my options and gave me all the information I needed to make my decision. All the staff are very nice and helpful.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Watson is personable, knowledgeable, and prompt for his appointments. I felt very comfortable letting him operate on my hands. I would recommend him to anyone who needs services for their hands.
in Calhan CO |
Dr Watson is an outstanding doctor and very caring,he explains everything so that I a person who has had a stroke can understand. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Watson is very logeable. He did carpal tunnel on both of my hands. The surgery and recovery was easy and I wish I would have done it a lot sooner. I can only recommend him. It was a very good experience.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He is very professional and attentive to your inquiries. He does EXCELLENT work
Colorado Springs, CO |
Extremely knowledgeable and walks patient through course of treatment in terms that they can understand.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Wonderful experience, very friendly and knowledgeable. Great sense of humor.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable and patient. He addressed all of my concerns and offered different treatment options. Would recommend!
in Fountain |
Great personality very informative nice guy
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Watson was great to deal with. Great diagnostic skills and friendly and professional manner. His staff are also excellent.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He is very caring and is very patient.
Very helpful and informative
in Walnut Creek, CA |
Dr. Watson did surgery on a complicated break in my elbow 5 years ago. I recently went to another sports medicine doctor and when he saw the xrays he said I should say a little prayer every morning that I found Dr. Watson
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I highly recommend Dr. Watson and personally don't think you can find a better physician.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Watson is a great doctor! He keeps you informed and answers any questions I have. I would recommend him to everyone needing an orthopedic doctor.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Very straight forward and cares about his patient. He takes the time to answer any questions you may have.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
DR Watson has been outstanding in performance, quality of surgery, ethics, diagnocies, and relational among many other attributes. Out of the many doctors I go to, he is number one. My wife is also his patient and she feels the same way.
Pleasant and competent.
in Divide, CO |
Dr Watson is a very good doctor. He listens, attentive, ask questions and reacts accordingly. He is a good surgeon, good at explaining and following through. I'd highly recommend him
in Centennial, CO |
Very pleasant. Comes across as very aware and knowledgable .
Colorado Springs, CO |
Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I enjoyed having him treat me, but feel improvements need to be made with prompt scheduling.
Very courteous ,good listener ,very professional
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Watson repaired a tendon injury on my right hand that occurred as a result of trauma. The injury happened at 10pm on a Sunday and I was in the OR at 8am the next day, without an ER visit. He was very transparent and informative throughout the entire process, even after complications that resulted in a second surgery and many more visits with a drawn out recovery. He did not order unnecessary tests or schedule unneeded appointments. Although it's been over a year, my finger is near 100%.
in Jackson. TN |
Dr. Watson and his staff saved my hand from being amputated. Doctors at the smaller hospital who sent me to Dr. Watson had already discussed amputation with me which is why I asked for a transfer. Dr. Watson performed 14 operations on my right hand over the course of three years (most of which I had no insurance and no way to pay him) he never mentioned money or cost just that he was going to save my hand. Instead of telling me Well there's a chance you could lose it I owe Dr. Watson everythin
Dr. Watson is one of the kindest, most intelligent surgeons I have met (and that's saying something, because I met with 4 others!) He is incredibly thorough and will do everything in his power to fix what ails you. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Watson, MD?
Are you Dr. Watson?