Dr. Jeffrey Yager, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Yager, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Yager, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

130 Fort Washington Ave Ofc 1B

New York, NY 10032

• Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Yager

Dr. Yager's Experience

Dr. Yager's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims found

This content was provided by Dr. Yager "My vision was to create a unique center for cosmetic plastic surgery and non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and fillers that combine a warm atmosphere with the highest level of patient care and professionalism. We have made a special commitment to the Latino community by providing custom tailored techniques and products that are uniquely suited for all skin types. My staff and I are all fully fluent in Spanish."

• Plastic Surgery

• Brachytherapy
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Wound Repair

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 10/9/2014
    Amount or Range: $500,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: Location not reported. Reported by Florida Department of Health
    State: Florida

• Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons

Dr. Yager has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yager does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yager and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yager's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yager to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Yager's Performance
Rye |
Before I met Dr. Yager, I met his staff. They they were warm and welcoming. When I met Dr Yager I felt I chose the right surgeon for a very important surgical precedure that’s how warm he is too. He took time to listen, I had many questions. The anesthesiologist and the nurses in the recovery room were exceptionaly caring. Every step of my recovery was superb! His stitching is almost invisible swellling was minimal my results are amazing. I highly recommend Dr Jeffrey yager L. G F
in Bronx ny |
LOVE DR. Yager, he is the BEST will recommend him, to anybody who want to get a great job done. He is the most responsible doctor ever.
New York, NY |
Botched is what I have to say about this doctor. He first performed a breast reduction and my nipples were in the wrong place. A lived like that for a couple of years. I then went back to get implants about 10 years later thinking that he had improved his craft but the issue is now worse. Not only are my nipples not in the right place but one implant is higher and tighter than the other. It's been 3 years since I've had the implants and the condition just gets worse.
in New York, NY |
I was considering a procedure with Dr. Yager. He at first was very friendly and responsive. When I started to ask more detailed questions he became impatient and abrupt. I was then left to speak with his assistant who also did not want to answer questions in detail. I felt that I was not valued as a patient. I also felt that I was being pressured into consenting to a procedure without enough information.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Yager, MD?
Are you Dr. Yager?