Dr. Jeffrey Wolff, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Wolff, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Jeffrey Wolff, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Greensburg, PA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Greensburg

• Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Gateway Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Wolff

See how frequently Dr. Wolff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Actinic Keratosis
Acne

Dr. Wolff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wolff's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wolff "Dr. Wolff is a Board-Certified dermatologist. He was raised in Delmont, Pennsylvania and attended the Greensburg Public Schools. He received his undergraduate degree from Harvard University. He graduated in 1978 with his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh. At Geisinger Medical Center he received an internship in Internal Medicine from 1978 to 1979. Afterward, from 1979 to 1982, he was commissioned in the U.S. Public Health Service as a Sr. Assistant Surgeon, practicing family medicine at the Miner’s Clinic in North Apollo, PA."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Harvard Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Geisinger Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Wolff has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Wolff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolff to family and friends
Dr. Wolff's Performance
in Scottdale, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolf’s since I was in High School he is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him!!
in Greensburg, PA |
Dr. Wolff is the epitome of professionalism. He is not only one of the best dermatologists that I've ever visited, he is thorough, caring and comforting. His caring approach to patient concerns permeates his professional staff. I am always at ease when I visit Dr. Wolff's office and confident that I will always be treated courteously and never pushed through the process to move on to the next patient. I never feel rushed or that my questions and/or concerns were no important.
in Murrysville PA |
I see Dr. Wolff twice a year because of the sun damage acquired in pre-sunscreen days (yes I'm that old). He is professional in every way, and has a great bedside manner. My husband and I have been his patients for many years, and we have recommended him to many friends. Over the years, I have been treated by other dermatologists, but he is by far the best.
Greensburg, PA |
I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for several years and my experience has always been excellent. He is very attentive, a good listener, and excellent at explaining my conditions.
Recently had my yearly appointment with Dr.Wolff.He has such a good bedside manner,makes you feel at ease!!He takes his time with you,therefore you don’t feel rushed.The staff are very friendly,and efficient.I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.In my opinion,he’s the best dermatologist in our area!!
Greensburg, PA |
He's as professional as can be and combines that with an excellent bedside manner.. He doesn't look for problems that don't exist (which is a problem we once had elsewhere). He has a good staff.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Greensburg, PA |
Warm, caring, thorough and obviously highly skilled.
in Connellsville, PA |
Dr. Wolff's personal dialogue with both my wife and me always makes for an enjoyable office visit. He listens at the right time and talks at the right time. Easy going but professional. We never feel rushed.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Champion, PA |
I have gone to Dr Wolff for many years, he is a caring, talented, and especially funny guy. I highly recommend him to anyone who has skin, lol! He loves gobs, btw
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Very happy with my visit. Dr. Wolfe gave me an excellent skin exam. Would return to see him if another problem would arise. He was friendly and made me feel comfortable during exam.
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Jeannette Pennsylvania |
Dr. Wolf - Dermatologist is always and has always in the past been very kind and courteous and caring of my needs until he Retires I will not go to any other dermatologist but him and hoping that his fellow colleagues are just as good as he is.
in Jeannette,PA |
I was very pleased with the service that I received. I would highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Wolff.. Richard R. Drab
in North Huntingdon, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolff's for a few years. He has found and removed cancerous and pre-cancerous growths on my skin. His manner is friendly and I feel at ease in his office. I have never believed I had a reason to be dissatisfied with his treatment and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a Dermatologist.
in Jeannette, PA |
Everybody was friendly, professional and courteous. I would not consider going anywhere else.
in Irwin, PA |
Dr. Wolff is very professional and very dedicated to all of his patients! Everyone in my immediate family sees him for a yearly skin check. I have personally been seeing him for almost 28 years!! I started when I was having problems with acne and anytime I have had problems with my skin. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fabulous dermatologist!
in Derry, Pa 15627 |
Dr. Wolf is wonderful. Trust him completely. The office personal are all very nice to deal with.
in Acme, PA |
Highly recommend. Very easy to talk to and to understand.
Latrobe, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolfe for a number of years and have always received very professional care and advice. He has gone out of his way to be friendly and personable on every visit I have made with him over the years. A very good and professional Doctor.
Blairsville, PA |
I have been recommending Dr. Wolff for 35 years to family and friends. He is always bright, happy, cares for his patients. He is an excellent Dr. He's up to date with all various treatments for skin cancer, pre cancerous cells. He isn't allowed to retire. I can't imagine going to another Dermatologist. NCL
Indiana, PA |
Dr. Wolf is friendly. Informative and adamant about avoiding the sun if your skin isn't protected with a good sunscreen.
in Greensburg, PA |
Dr. Wolff is knowledgable and straight-forwarard. He also has a wonderful bed side manner.
in Greensburg, PA |
Great Dr and very personable. Been going to him for years. My entire family sees him.
in Greensburg. PA |
I have seen Dr. Wolff a few times over a span of many years. He is thorough and puts you (me) at ease. He is honest and has good bedside manners, excellent qualities. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.
Greensburg, PA |
he was very friendly and took lots of time with me.
in Greensburg, PA |
11 members of our family have been seeing Dr. Wolfe since the 1980's and we all have nothing but good things to say about him and recommend him highly.
in Greensburg, PA |
Dr. Wolff is the quintessential medical professional. He has been my dermatologist for many years. He's candid, knowledgeable, and objective. I trust his observations and opinions and would recommend him, and his practice, to anyone seeking professional care with skin-related matters. I also think most will appreciate his professional, yet approachable, demeanor.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wolff, MD?

Visit Dr. Wolff