Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 65

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Loxahatchee, FL and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from ALBANY MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities HCA Florida Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD
13005 Southern Blvd Ste 133 Loxahatchee, FL 33470

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Wisnicki's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Malignant Tumor
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Laxity
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Wisnicki accepts

Dr. Wisnicki accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Coventry Health Care
First Health
Medicare

Dr. Wisnicki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wisnicki

After researching and reading reviews I chose Dr. Wisnicki to perform my surgery which included upper eyelids and face and neck lift. He thoroughly explained the procedure, post operative instructions, and listened and answered my questions. Dr. Wisnicki was professional and caring especially with post operative check up appointments. I am 6 mo. post surgery and am very pleased with the results and am no longer self conscious about my former 'turkey neck'. I would highly recommend him!!
Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr. Wisnicki is an artist! Just over a month ago, he performed an upper & lower eyelid as well as lower face/neck lift. The results are absolutely PERFECT! My recovery was unbelievably quick and almost totally pain free. His skill, pleasant manner, attentiveness & professionalism all make him the best Dr. around when choosing someone to make corrections on your body... especially your face- the first thing people see. His Staff is also efficient, friendly and caring. You have truly found THE BEST with Dr. Wisnicki!
Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr. Wisnicki is an amazing surgeon. From consultation to post-op/follow up care, I felt very comfortable and well-informed. Selecting the right surgeon to remove my breast implants was very important to me and I am so happy with my choice. In addition to finding a board certified, competent and caring surgeon, Dr. Wisnicki staff was wonderful with explaining the billing process, scheduling surgery and all follow up appointments. The entire experience was EXTRAORDINARY!!!
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Capsular Contracture and Breast Implants If you are looking for quality, professional,,and experience, search no longer. You have found the right surgeon. Dr. Wisnicki really is an amazing surgeon. He assured me ,told the truth, he was very direct, and personable. I previously had Breast argumentation and a breast lift ten years ago the initial surgery was not perform by Dr. Wisnicki. When a friend referred me to Dr. Wisnicki I had already received at least 4 consultations with other surgeons. Let me tell you not one surgeon was as Thorough-as he was. Also I can’t forget about his office staff nothing more than helpful calming professional and polite. This is your surgeon! I am very please with my new implants, not one complaint. Thank you again to a wonderful surgeon with bed side manners. Surgery performed in January 2019.
Mommy is happy in Royal Palm, FL – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr. Wisniki did my breast Augmentation. He is a very kind and soft spoken man who answers all questions. He helped me make a great decision. I went with saline. He suggested not going too big or I'd risk having back problems. He doesn't have the "fancy stuff" (I didn't see it) like showing you on a screen what you'll look like. You bring in a bra that you want to fit into and put the different sizes in it. Look in the mirror - simple. At least that's how I did it. I had no complications whatsoever. I really wasnt in much pain, only if I lifted or reached more than I should and I immediately stopped doing it if it hurt. Simple. I love my new boobs!
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr. Wisnicki was amazing. He always made me feel comfortable and I was back to work in 3 days. The results were better than expected and his input and suggestions for my plastic surgery requests were top notch. Could not have asked for a better experience.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Doctor Wisnicki and his staff are true professionals in this highly competitive field of plastic surgery here in South Florida. Dr. Wisnicki is an extremely skilled surgeon and very capable of performing all surgeries and solving all skin care issues. He is very meticulous and pays close attention to your needs while also letting you know what can and can't be done. His staff is top notch, very well organized, they do excellent job with scheduling.
GM – Nov 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
I was so pleased with Dr. Wisnicki. He’s an excellent surgeon. I particularly like his attention to detail and his sweet bed side manner. Most importantly I am so very happy with my results. They staff is so friendly and easy to work with. I feel that the entire office genuinely cares about you. I would highly recommend Dr.Wisnicki.
Kimberly Retzler in Royal Palm Beach, FL – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr Wisnicki is an excellent plastic surgeon; meticulous, patient and not pushy. I had saline breast augmentation in 2005 and now, 2018 they continue to look natural! Insertion was done around the nipple and there is no scar. I have recommended him to family and friends. Fabulous plastic surgeon, wouldn't go anywhere else!!!
West Palm Beach – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr. Wisnicki is absolutely the best! He fully explains the procedures prior to doing them. He makes you feel comfortable and discussed all your options. My procedure was perfectly done and met all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering to do a surgical enhancement.
Barbara G. in Greenacres – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Best plastic surgeon in Florida!
Kim in Palm beach county – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Very professional and knowledgeable. I would trust him with any procedure. He gives you his honest opinion, when needed. I have been going to Dr. Wisnicki since 1992. I have even flown from another state when I did not reside in Florida. He is the best and I would recommend him to everyone.
Port Saint Lucie, FL – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
In 2005 Dr. Wisnicki performed a Bilateral Mastopexy with Saline Implants and 12 years later my results remain amazing. There are many reasons why I have been visiting Dr. Wisnicki since 2005 for Botox. He is a wonderful skilled doctor! I appreciate the fact that he remains conservative with Botox/Fillers and I always look refreshed and not overdone. I live in Jupiter and it is a bit of a far drive but absolutely worth it! Thank you Dr. Wisnicki!
Nicole in Jupiter, FL – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
I am very pleased with the results of Dr Wisnicki's work. He explained exactly what the outcome would be. My hopes were to have more natural-looking results and he delivered. He was very caring, professional, detailed, and kind. I recommend him. Also, his office staff is amazing. I never waited one time for an appointment.
ACF in Naples, FL – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr. Wisnicki does a fantastic job. I was worried about having a facelift and he reassured me that no one should know I had surgery and that the results would be natural looking. He did an awesome job providing me with a natural more useful look, eliminating wrinkles and sagging. I look forward to having my eyebrows raised in the future with confidence he will only make me look younger and natural and not at all fake. I don't want to look like I have had plastic surgery.
Tricia in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?
Dr Wisnicki is an amazing Dr. I'm in my early 50s and after years of wanting a breast augmentation I finally did it, the reason I picked Dr Wisnicki is because of his years of devotion to breast augmentations. I look and feel amazing because I knew I could put my surgery in this mans hands. Everything about him is genuine!!
Sherri in Loxahatchee fl – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Wisnicki, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wisnicki?