Neurology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Wishik, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Wishik, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Providence, RI. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

The ADHD Center of New England

1 Randall Sq Ste 409

Providence, RI 02904

• Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Wishik

Dr. Wishik's Experience

Dr. Wishik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology

• Neurology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Seizure Disorders

• ADHD Testing
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Vassar College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Boston University/Va Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

• Italian

Dr. Wishik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wishik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wishik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wishik to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Wishik's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Norfolk, MA |
Dr. Wishik is wonderful, the office manager, however, is one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. She is condescending, impatient, and flat out rude. I will not be going back because of having to deal with her.
in Providence, RI |
As a military veteran I’ve never been treated so poor and disrespected in my life. I was put off by the receptionist/office manager who identifies herself as an attorney. What happen to good customer service, MILITARY FOLKS BEWARE she’s a spicy one!
Cranston, RI |
My experience waa probably 2 Years ago and only because the receptionist was absolutely awful, unhelpful and unnessicarily rude. All of my jobs have required some type of customer service I can't imagine ever treating some the way I was treated. Also I was like 18-19 at the time and the Dr was very helpful! Thinking back on this I really hope they have a new receptionist because my experience with her was traumatic and discouraging.
in South Dartmouth, MA |
Do yourself a favor, find another provider. Dr. Wishik is a caring thorough doctor but his "receptionist" is caustic and derogatory. Taming of the Shrew comes to mind. I heard her on the phone, during a visit, with whom I assume was a patient and thought " she has a job because the good doctor can't fire his wife." The services provided are not that specialized where she can treat people as she does. Myself included. I'm surprised the practice can stay afloat. This girl is all set! Good luck
in Providence, RI |
Terrible experience. The receptionist who so happens to be his wife is mean and unpleasant. After being a patient for over 2 yrs I decided to leave after being denied service over a billing dispute that I was unaware of until showing up for my appointment. While on the phone with my insurance company, the receptionist requested I leave because I was cutting into their lunch break. Dr. Wishik is fine, their PA is nice but the receptionist is awful. Note I had no problem w/ their random drug test
in Coventry, RI |
Dr. Wishik has seen my husband for over 20 years. He has always been kind and compassionate. We would highly recommend him!
He has been a huge help for my daughter who is an adult, and has battled ADD since she was in first grade. He tested her, reviewed medication she was on, adding something to help her adjust through her whole work day which is a long tedious one.
Providence, RI |
Horrible office. Mean staff, lack of trust. In it for the money. Very shade place.
in Hope Valley, RI |
I've been seeing Dr. Wishik for several years now. He is low-key yet caring, personable and professional and stays up to date on the latest ADHD research. He has some neg. reviews...what you should know is that his practice did unexpected (required) drug testing to his patients' recent visits. I don't do illegal drugs like coke, etc. but patients who do tested positive. He said it was surprising how many people failed the drug test. Now you have a better idea why the the neg. reviews.
in Chepachet, RI |
My daughter was 8 minutes late after driving from Orono, ME in a thunder storm and the woman at the front desk was not only rude, un professional, condescending , she made her wait an hour to see the doctor and repremanded my 21 year old for being late. She was rude to me as well. I understand that she is the doctors wife, therefore I guess she can treat people with issues and problems comming to see her husband (the professional) how ever she feels like. She will not be going back.
Providence, RI |
Dr. Wishik is wonderful. Very personable, takes his time, and kind. Jane, the front desk and practice manager, is horrific. Incredibly rude, condesending and miserable. She is the reason I will not be returning. In the waiting room, others had said the same. It is unfortunate he will loose so many patients due to Jane being so very miserable and unprofessional.
Narragansett, RI |
Dr Wishik was very thorough and explained his diagnosis and plan of treatment. I was able to ask many questions and was extremely satisfied .
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wishik, MD?
Are you Dr. Wishik?