Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 63 years old

61 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Winston specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Marietta, GA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Winston? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Winston's Experience

See how Dr. Winston's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Winston

Dr. Winston accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Winston has admitting privileges.

Dr. Winston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winston to family and friends
2.5
Experience with Dr. Winston
Dr. Winston's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (57)
Been seeing Dr. Winston for five years. Always willing to talk and help through all situations I'm facing. I have been and continue to be going through things in my life that cause distress and anxiety. He has suggests and helpful advice each visit. Always willing to work with me and if need changes we work on that.
in Covington, GA |
I have been going to Dr. Winston for many years. I have found him to be extremely compassionate with a real desire to help me. He is always willing to take the time to talk with not only me but my husband about my mental health. I am grateful for his sincere desire to help with my mental health.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Winston has been my daughters psychiatrist for the past 18 months. I went to the initial appointment with her and I was very impressed. When she continued at the practice he was very short with her and there was a very long wait at each appointment. The office is very poorly run and the office staff is very incompetent. I have had several billing issues with this office. I would not recommend this practice.
in Atlanta Ga |
Under his care for 14 years. Very poor!!
Powder Springs Chase, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Winstons for more than 17 years. (Also seeing other doctors throughout this time during moves and college etc...) He is by far the Best! He has always made me feel comfortable and safe and worked with me to find what works for me! He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who has helped me cope through some of the worst of times and helped see me through to the brightest side.
in Marietta,Ga |
I Will never go back to this place , the office manager has a serious issues . I work as a sales rep and had to reschedule appointments . But the office manager has decided to charge me for not showing up ! Who in their right mind treats people like this at a psychiatrist! Besides I'm pretty sure that re scheduling and no showing are two different things. , but obviously someone there has a difficulty comprehending that .
Dr. Winston is my husband's doctor and we both love him. We switched to him a couple of months ago after having a few unhappy appts with someone else. He has PA's which meet with us first which is great for a bit of talking and catching up on feelings and how medications are working out. The doctor is kind and understanding. We never feel rushed and we feel like the doctor actually listens. We have never had to wait longer than 20 minutes. Overall, we are very happy.
in Marietta, GA |
I saw his nurse practitioner today and she is amazing! Dr Winston took the time to call me personally when I was having issues. I plan on sticking with him!
in Alpharetta, Ga |
Great doctor. Really takes time to listen and help his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD?
Are you Dr. Winston?

Compare Dr. Winston

Dr. Winston's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Winston has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Winston's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder

University Of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics

Completed in 1981

University Of Wisconsin-Madison

Completed in 1984

Dr. Winston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results