Psychiatry  |
Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Winston is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Jeffrey L Winston MD

709 Canton Rd NE Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30060

Learn about Dr. Winston

Dr. Winston's Experience

Dr. Winston's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Of Wisconsin-Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Winston has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Winston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Winston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winston to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Winston's Performance
in Marietta, Ga |
I have been a patient of Dr. Winston's for quite a few years now. If I could use him as a primary care doctor I would. That's how much I like Dr. Winston. He not only takes the time you need to talk to him but he truly listens and really does care about his patients and their overall health and well being. If you want a psych.who doesn't throw a bunch of medicine at you and send you on your way but that actually listens and DOES NOT overmedicate, which I love. Go see him! Sadie Staack
Marietta, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Winston for about a year now and have finally gotten fed up enough to leave. My first appointment that I scheduled at the Marietta office was actually in Dunwoody, and I have had scheduling issues ever since. One time they forgot to put me in the system (even though I have a business card THEY filled out with the date and time of my next appointment), and another time I had to wait over an hour. NOW I have learned he is closing the Marietta location w/o notifying patients.
in Marietta GA |
I just waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to see his intake associate. Waited another 10 after that. Finally left. Last appointment, the office was locked for 15 minutes AFTER my appointment time. I've been told by three different people that they've had to wait over 2 hours past their appointment time to get to see him. Major FAIL. I will NOT be going back. I am suffering major anxiety and depression. It's all I can do to go to work every day. I did not need this too.
Been seeing Dr. Winston for five years. Always willing to talk and help through all situations I'm facing. I have been and continue to be going through things in my life that cause distress and anxiety. He has suggests and helpful advice each visit. Always willing to work with me and if need changes we work on that.
in Covington, GA |
I have been going to Dr. Winston for many years. I have found him to be extremely compassionate with a real desire to help me. He is always willing to take the time to talk with not only me but my husband about my mental health. I am grateful for his sincere desire to help with my mental health.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Winston has been my daughters psychiatrist for the past 18 months. I went to the initial appointment with her and I was very impressed. When she continued at the practice he was very short with her and there was a very long wait at each appointment. The office is very poorly run and the office staff is very incompetent. I have had several billing issues with this office. I would not recommend this practice.
in Atlanta Ga |
Under his care for 14 years. Very poor!!
Powder Springs Chase, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Winstons for more than 17 years. (Also seeing other doctors throughout this time during moves and college etc...) He is by far the Best! He has always made me feel comfortable and safe and worked with me to find what works for me! He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who has helped me cope through some of the worst of times and helped see me through to the brightest side.
in Marietta,Ga |
I Will never go back to this place , the office manager has a serious issues . I work as a sales rep and had to reschedule appointments . But the office manager has decided to charge me for not showing up ! Who in their right mind treats people like this at a psychiatrist! Besides I'm pretty sure that re scheduling and no showing are two different things. , but obviously someone there has a difficulty comprehending that .
Dr. Winston is my husband's doctor and we both love him. We switched to him a couple of months ago after having a few unhappy appts with someone else. He has PA's which meet with us first which is great for a bit of talking and catching up on feelings and how medications are working out. The doctor is kind and understanding. We never feel rushed and we feel like the doctor actually listens. We have never had to wait longer than 20 minutes. Overall, we are very happy.
in Marietta, GA |
I saw his nurse practitioner today and she is amazing! Dr Winston took the time to call me personally when I was having issues. I plan on sticking with him!
in Alpharetta, Ga |
Great doctor. Really takes time to listen and help his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD?
Are you Dr. Winston?