Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center

• POMCO Group
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Willers

See how frequently Dr. Willers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Willers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Willers "Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center provides comprehensive orthopaedic care and services throughout Tennessee and the southeast region. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed orthopaedic care to our patients so that they may pursue and maintain more healthy and active lifestyles."

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Emory University
  • Vanderbilt University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Miller Orthopaedic Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Willers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willers to family and friends
Dr. Willers' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Made a difficult situation as positive as possible. Answered all my questions, never sugar coated the extent of my injury but also never doubted the eventual outcome. Convenient locations, pleasant and courteous staff. Couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Willers and the results. Thanks
in Franklin, TN |
100%-Dr. Willers saw me after I was diagnosed with osteonecrosis in both ankles, an extremely painful & debilitating condition! The orthopedic doctor who had diagnosed me gave me NO TREATMENT PLAN & a prescription for a wheelchair! At 54 years old and devastated, I found Dr. Willers online, researched, read his reviews & went to see him. Dr. Willers explained his treatment plan for me & we scheduled my surgery. I left his office crying tears of JOY bc he WANTED to treat & help me-he's AWESOME!!
in Franklin, Ky |
After two achilles repair surgeries, I can honestly say that Dr Willers goes above and beyond to provide the best treatment possible. I would drive across the country for ANY foot or ankle issues I had.
in Spring Hill, TN |
Dr. Willers and his staff are very professional and personable. My surgical experiences were excellent, and any questions or concerns that I had were very quickly attended to. A very talented and personable surgeon.
in Owensboro, KY |
I cannot tell you how impressed I was with Dr. Willers. He in very good in his field. I do not think I would be walking today without him. I am very happy with the outcome I have, considering the damage I had done to my ankle. It has not been a year since the accident I had and he has me going again. I would recommend him to anyone, and I have recommended him. He is very good.
Franklin, TN |
Thank you Dr. Willers! We are so very grateful for your wisdom, patience, and care as we went through the diagnosis, surgeries, and healing process with our 18 year old daughter. Throughout this process, we could not have hoped for better care!
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Wonderful doctor and staff. Had very successful foot surgery and so pleased with the results and care given to me.
in Franklin tn |
Dr Wilkerson did an Amazing job reconstructing my severely damaged ankle. He is a great communicator , went over my x rays in detail and answered all of my questions in a thorough and reassuring way. He has a way of putting you at ease Most importantly the results are Fanrastic! I never thought my ankle would be normal again, but it's Like new! Thank you so much Dr Willers!! He is a real pro , and I would highly recommend him! As a matter of fact, I already have
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers did surgery on my 61 year old bone spurred and gout ridden ankle, I also had bone cysts and a tendon that had been eaten away by the gout. From my first appointment, I was beyond impressed with his positive attitude, his professionalism, and his personal care. The surgery went better than I ever expected. He really is a tremendous doctor in every way. And his patience during my post op return with my 10,000 questions was awesome. I will be his biggest spokesman and fan!
Spring Valley, CA |
I had torn my Achilles and was very scared. Dr. Willers helped to calm my fears and help me thru the process of recovery. He doesn't beat around the bush. Very upfront and honest which I really appreciated. Told me each step of the way what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone who had the same injury.
Nashville, TN |
I came to Dr. Willers for a second opinion before proceeding with a tendon repair surgery. I was anxious about my prospects for returning to running, and he immediately helped me understand the real need for it and put my mind at ease about moving forward with the surgery. It was clear from the beginning that he was the right person to do the surgery.
in White House, TN |
Dr. Willers operated on my foot and i am very pleased with the result. I never have to wait long for office visits. The staff is professional as well as kind.The out patient surgery center was great.
in NC |
Without any reservation I would highly recommend Dr Willers and his team. Dr Willers explained clearly my condition, plantar fasciitis, and the options for treatment. The treatment was successful, and I continue to be pain free. His PA, Hannah Rogers, competenly assisted Dr Willers throughout the entire treatment. The supporting staff were helpful and friendly.
in Brentwood, TN |
Great experience with Dr. Willers and his staff. Listened thoughtfully to my concerns and issues and proceeded to take great care of me throughout the surgery and post op visits. I have told numerous people to contact Dr. Willers for their care.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers is the man!!! He recommended surgery for my foot, but supported my decision when I opted for the more conservative route. His staff is awesome and always friendly and a please to work with. Hannah is very nice and does a great job with injections! Would definitely recommend him!
in Bowling Green, KY |
Having had pain in the ball of my right foot for almost 5 years, I had all but given up hope of finding anyone able to diagnosis the problem. I had seen several specialist over the years and have had injections, custom insoles, physical therapy and a litany of other remedies to no avail. Dr. Willers diagnosed my problem, promptly performed my surgery, and sent me on my merry (very Happy) way.
in Greenbrier, TN |
I cannot say enough about the care I received from Dr. Willers, from the initial visit, my treatment options and eventually having surgery. Dr. Willers took all the time I needed to answer questions and to explain what to expect during my treatment, surgery and recovery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Willers and the Elite team to others.
in Granville, TN |
My husband & I have both had ankle or foot injuries that Dr. Willers treated. After trying alternate therapies, we both ended up having surgery & are both happy with the results. Dr. Willers & his team have been a great asset to recovering our active lifestyles!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers diagnosed and operated on my ankle tendon. He shows high concern for his work and my recovery. Combined with Elite's physical therapy I am recovering quickly.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers came highly recommended and what a disappointment it has been to be in his care. Doesn't relate well, condescending, and uncaring about patient progress.
in Bowling Green, KY |
My knee Dr. Recommended Dr. Jeffery Willers. Dr, Willers made me fill so good he explained What he needed to do. My surgery when very well. My recovery was the same. I would recommend Dr. Willers to my family, I've already given his name to people that need his help. I'm in my 6 weeks recovery. I can start riding my bike next week.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers was very professional, yet engaging. He discuss my diagnosis, the procedure to be used to address my injury, the treatment plan, and likelihood of success. His surgical technique was flawless which made my recovery easy. At each visit he was easy to talk to, answered my questions clearly and w/o excessive medical jargon. He is an excellent Doctor and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Willers repaired injuries to my feet that others told me would be disabling. The initial diagnosis was I could expect to be off work for a year and I am back to work in 6 months. He's the only person who will ever work on my family's feet. Staff is great too.
in Greenbrier, TN |
I found Dr. Willers after another surgeon operated on my foot and ankle and left it worse than before. On the first visit I told Dr. Willers that if he couldn't fix it I wanted an amputation and prosthetic foot. It was that bad. He told me he could fix it, and he did just that. I was barely able to walk, and the other surgeon gave up on me and told me I should get a brace. I'm so glad I fired him and found the doc I consider to be the best in the country. I am forever in his debt.
in Bowling Green, KY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Willers to anyone with foot or ankle problems. Not only is he a wonderful surgeon he also has a wonderful manner when dealing with patients. After months of my dealing with other doctors, Dr. Willers basically took one long look at my foot and said this is what is wrong and this is how we fix it. What more could anyone ask for?
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD?
Are you Dr. Willers?

Nashville, TN 37205
Williamson Medical Center
4321 Carothers Pkwy
Franklin, TN 37067

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Willers at Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center

Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist