Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Willers is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Saint Thomas West Hospital and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Willers' Care Philosophy

Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center provides comprehensive orthopaedic care and services throughout Tennessee and the southeast region. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed orthopaedic care to our patients so that they may pursue and maintain more healthy and active lifestyles.

Dr. Willers' Experience

See how Dr. Willers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Willers

Dr. Willers accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Willers is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Willers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Willers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willers to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Willers' Performance
in Owensboro, KY |
I cannot tell you how impressed I was with Dr. Willers. He in very good in his field. I do not think I would be walking today without him. I am very happy with the outcome I have, considering the damage I had done to my ankle. It has not been a year since the accident I had and he has me going again. I would recommend him to anyone, and I have recommended him. He is very good.
Franklin, TN |
Thank you Dr. Willers! We are so very grateful for your wisdom, patience, and care as we went through the diagnosis, surgeries, and healing process with our 18 year old daughter. Throughout this process, we could not have hoped for better care!
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Wonderful doctor and staff. Had very successful foot surgery and so pleased with the results and care given to me.
in Franklin tn |
Dr Wilkerson did an Amazing job reconstructing my severely damaged ankle. He is a great communicator , went over my x rays in detail and answered all of my questions in a thorough and reassuring way. He has a way of putting you at ease Most importantly the results are Fanrastic! I never thought my ankle would be normal again, but it's Like new! Thank you so much Dr Willers!! He is a real pro , and I would highly recommend him! As a matter of fact, I already have
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers did surgery on my 61 year old bone spurred and gout ridden ankle, I also had bone cysts and a tendon that had been eaten away by the gout. From my first appointment, I was beyond impressed with his positive attitude, his professionalism, and his personal care. The surgery went better than I ever expected. He really is a tremendous doctor in every way. And his patience during my post op return with my 10,000 questions was awesome. I will be his biggest spokesman and fan!
Spring Valley, CA |
I had torn my Achilles and was very scared. Dr. Willers helped to calm my fears and help me thru the process of recovery. He doesn't beat around the bush. Very upfront and honest which I really appreciated. Told me each step of the way what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone who had the same injury.
Nashville, TN |
I came to Dr. Willers for a second opinion before proceeding with a tendon repair surgery. I was anxious about my prospects for returning to running, and he immediately helped me understand the real need for it and put my mind at ease about moving forward with the surgery. It was clear from the beginning that he was the right person to do the surgery.
in White House, TN |
Dr. Willers operated on my foot and i am very pleased with the result. I never have to wait long for office visits. The staff is professional as well as kind.The out patient surgery center was great.
in NC |
Without any reservation I would highly recommend Dr Willers and his team. Dr Willers explained clearly my condition, plantar fasciitis, and the options for treatment. The treatment was successful, and I continue to be pain free. His PA, Hannah Rogers, competenly assisted Dr Willers throughout the entire treatment. The supporting staff were helpful and friendly.
in Brentwood, TN |
Great experience with Dr. Willers and his staff. Listened thoughtfully to my concerns and issues and proceeded to take great care of me throughout the surgery and post op visits. I have told numerous people to contact Dr. Willers for their care.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers is the man!!! He recommended surgery for my foot, but supported my decision when I opted for the more conservative route. His staff is awesome and always friendly and a please to work with. Hannah is very nice and does a great job with injections! Would definitely recommend him!
in Bowling Green, KY |
Having had pain in the ball of my right foot for almost 5 years, I had all but given up hope of finding anyone able to diagnosis the problem. I had seen several specialist over the years and have had injections, custom insoles, physical therapy and a litany of other remedies to no avail. Dr. Willers diagnosed my problem, promptly performed my surgery, and sent me on my merry (very Happy) way.
in Greenbrier, TN |
I cannot say enough about the care I received from Dr. Willers, from the initial visit, my treatment options and eventually having surgery. Dr. Willers took all the time I needed to answer questions and to explain what to expect during my treatment, surgery and recovery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Willers and the Elite team to others.
in Granville, TN |
My husband & I have both had ankle or foot injuries that Dr. Willers treated. After trying alternate therapies, we both ended up having surgery & are both happy with the results. Dr. Willers & his team have been a great asset to recovering our active lifestyles!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers diagnosed and operated on my ankle tendon. He shows high concern for his work and my recovery. Combined with Elite's physical therapy I am recovering quickly.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers came highly recommended and what a disappointment it has been to be in his care. Doesn't relate well, condescending, and uncaring about patient progress.
in Bowling Green, KY |
My knee Dr. Recommended Dr. Jeffery Willers. Dr, Willers made me fill so good he explained What he needed to do. My surgery when very well. My recovery was the same. I would recommend Dr. Willers to my family, I've already given his name to people that need his help. I'm in my 6 weeks recovery. I can start riding my bike next week.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Willers was very professional, yet engaging. He discuss my diagnosis, the procedure to be used to address my injury, the treatment plan, and likelihood of success. His surgical technique was flawless which made my recovery easy. At each visit he was easy to talk to, answered my questions clearly and w/o excessive medical jargon. He is an excellent Doctor and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Willers repaired injuries to my feet that others told me would be disabling. The initial diagnosis was I could expect to be off work for a year and I am back to work in 6 months. He's the only person who will ever work on my family's feet. Staff is great too.
in Greenbrier, TN |
I found Dr. Willers after another surgeon operated on my foot and ankle and left it worse than before. On the first visit I told Dr. Willers that if he couldn't fix it I wanted an amputation and prosthetic foot. It was that bad. He told me he could fix it, and he did just that. I was barely able to walk, and the other surgeon gave up on me and told me I should get a brace. I'm so glad I fired him and found the doc I consider to be the best in the country. I am forever in his debt.
in Bowling Green, KY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Willers to anyone with foot or ankle problems. Not only is he a wonderful surgeon he also has a wonderful manner when dealing with patients. After months of my dealing with other doctors, Dr. Willers basically took one long look at my foot and said this is what is wrong and this is how we fix it. What more could anyone ask for?
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD?
Are you Dr. Willers?

Compare Dr. Willers

Dr. Willers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Willers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Willers has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Willers' Board Certifications

• Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

Miller Orthopaedic Center

Completed in 2005

Emory University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Willers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Achilles Tendon Reconstruction