Dermatology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Woodland Park, NJ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Whitworth is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital and Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

1031 McBride Ave Ste D203

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Whitworth

Dr. Whitworth's Experience

Dr. Whitworth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Or Health Science University Hospital
  • Umdnj New Jersey Med School

Dr. Whitworth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitworth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitworth to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Whitworth's Performance
in Cedar Knolls |
Dr. Whitworth a compassionate doctor who has the interest of his patients first and foremost in mind. Each visit he was upbeat, and would gladly answer all of my questions. Over the course of half a dozen visits i always felt he he had my best interest in mind. He explained everything, and he and his assistant Liz would provide instructions on what i would need to do to ensure a quick recovery. Everyone in the office was alway easy to deal with no attitude issue,s would highly recommend
Morganville, NJ |
He is thorough and has found cancer cells on my daughter and myself. I can't understand a bad review. He does not do a full body check in three minutes like my last Doc did.
Woodland Park, NJ |
Dr. Whitworth's bedside manner is so horrible that he makes even TV's Dr. House look like a saint. He also says he "doesn't want to spend time" getting pre-authorization for things he said I need, insists I print out stuff he can easily Google, and complains about what my insurance pays. Still, I tolerate it because of his level of expertise. Wait times are worse. You're often waiting an hour after being called into the exam room just to shake his hand, only for him to leave moments later.
in Passaic, NJ |
I have brought 2 of my kids as well as myself and husband to Dr. Witworth and have been so happy! We have seen him over at least three to four years and although he sees many patients, he knows our family well and expresses genuine interest in us. Unlike other dermatologists we have seen in the past, we have been so impressed at the skill and precision of his surgical results. I do not have any scar from the surgery he performed on me!
in Passaic, NJ |
Dr. Whitworth combines an extraordinary bed-side manner with unparalleled knowledge of dermatology. I have been to four other dermatologists in my life and none can compare to his rare skill. He has successfully treated both myself and my children and is very kid-friendly. I will be referring all my friends!
in Clifton NJ |
Dr. Whitworth is my to go doctor. he is the doctor that you see, when nobody else can help you. he will ask for the appropriate tests and if he is not happy with results he will continue to investigate. he spend time with you and give you a honest consultation, he is one of the best Doctors around ! My number ONE doctor!
Clifton, NJ |
My husband's 1st appt with Dr Whitworth was at Passaic office....Talk about a nightmare...the exam rooms in that office are so small and narrow only the patient and Dr W literally fit in them...needless to say our 1st impression of him, the staff, the office environment was horrible...he BARELY has "bedside manners".. not polite at all... Other 2 visits have been at the Woodland Park office...the environment is the only difference...office staff remains clueless & he very rude & arrogant...
in Hackensack, NJ |
Staff and Doctor very, very unprofessional and rude. They Book like 90 patients a day and give the same appointment time to a lot of patients. They don't know how to work with insurances and staff is not properly trained. they are not kind or considerate to patients medical condition.
Garfield, NJ |
I went to see him as a new patient. I walked into the room and didn't even greet me. His tone was extremely condescending and he was rude. He asked me a couple of questions about the medication I was on for my skin and told me my answers didn't make sense. He made me feel stupid like I didn't know what I was talking about. Dr. Whitworth does not know how to be a professional that actually helps people, not turn them away at the door.
in Clifton Nj |
He has no patience to answers the question, he answered before you make the question , just guessing, very impolite and heartless with my daughter. Very bad bad bad experience.
in Belleville, NJ |
Dr. Whitworth is a caring Doctor. I had several procedures done over the years and he has been nothing but professional, caring and explains everything before and after each procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth, MD?
Are you Dr. Whitworth?