Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD

Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) | Male

Ear Nose & Throat Cnsltnts PC 29201 Telegraph Rd Ste 500, Southfield, MI 48034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Excellence in patient care in a timely and compassionate manner. I am past president of the Michigan ENT Society, 4 time family practice residency program "Teacher of the Year " and over 7 time recipient of Hour Magazine's "Top Doc". I am appointed to the Michigan Board of Speech and Language Pathology and Dept/Section chairman of ENT at 2 Providence Hospitals. Office appointments are always within 3 days or same day if requested.Read more

Dr. Weingarten's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Weingarten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weingarten

Dr. Weingarten accepts 26 insurance carriers

26 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Weingarten has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Weingarten

Dr. Weingarten's Review Details
3.5 based on 54 responses
Experience with Dr. Weingarten
Dr. Weingarten's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (51)
Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD says

Thank you for your feedback. I have been an advocate of patient care at the state and national society and government levels. Medicine is very complicated and complex. If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of your healthcare please call and your inquiries will always be addressed in a professional and caring manner. I wish you good health.

in Harper Woods, MI |
He is very efficient and punctual, and clears up any confusion regarding your illness.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares and knows what his doing. My problem got fixed. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and my family in the future. Also Dr. Weingarten has a great and friendly staff too!
in Livonia, MI |
I met Dr. Weingarten to have my deviated septum corrected, and had an all around great experience. He definitely knows his stuff, I'm very happy to have opted for him for my procedure. Everything about the entire process went exactly as I was told it would go, and the results were much better than I anticipated. Dr. Weingarten is a very good listener and communicates very effectively. I'm happy to recommend him.
in Wixom, MI |
Dr. Weingarten has been my ENT for many years and I refer him to EVERYONE!! He always takes the time needed to answer all of my questions and always has a care plan. He truly cares!!!
in Southfield, Mi. 48033 |
There was absolutely no satisfaction. His attitude was rude and condescending. He actually refused to treat my condition of which he diagnosed. He kept telling me he had a treatment he could give me the next time. I ask for help this time but did not get it. He actually thought I would be returning to his office for more disrespect. How totally idiotic of him!!!
in Wixom, MI |
very professional. puts you at ease with stories. explains every step of the procedure. ive had my ears cleaned and nose cauterized with virtually no pain. he did such a good job on my ears that I had to buy a new car because of all the sounds I heard afterwards. highly recommended to anyone.
in Novi, mi |
Waited over an hour to see dr. Staff was ok. Dr was short but direct. Problem was not solved but rather referred out.
in Livonia |
I went to Dr Weingarten, after I enter the room waiting for the Dr to arrive. The nurse was friendly and patient. After listening to my symptoms she brought in a scope she felt the Dr would use. DrWeingaryen entered the room, asked me what my symptoms were, proceeded to look in my ear and my nose and throat. He said he was done! Double up on my recent meds and see him in 2 months. Did not use the scope which was requested my family practitioner. He was in my room less than 4 min!
in Saint Clair Shores, MI |
Not only is he a wonderful. experienced doctor but he has compassion and wit! I love it when he says, no worries we have a plan! You just know you are in good hands.
in Roseville, MI |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares about his patients and does everything he can to help them. I've been battling a double ear infection that ended up coming back and he even came in to the office on hos day off to help me. I would recommend him to anyone and even wish that he could treat other areas, as well!
in New Haven, Michigan |
After I waited and hour and a half past my scheduled appointment time he finally graced me with his presence. He didn't seemed concerned with how long I waited. He spent about 5 minutes with me and told me my problem was blood pressure related even though mine is always normal. He didn't take me, my issues or concerns seriously.
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Weingarten is wonderful! I was referred by my PCP for a tonsillectomy and he far exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and family in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD?

Compare Dr. Weingarten

×

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Swallowing Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

• Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Surgery
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Voice Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ

Graduated in 1982

U Ill-Metro Grp Hosps
    University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Completed in 1987

Dr. Weingarten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weingarten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weingarten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Weingarten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Weingarten

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Weingarten's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Weingarten

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Weingarten's Care Philosophy