Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD

Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 60 years old

Excellence in patient care in a timely and compassionate manner. I am past president of the Michigan ENT Society, 4 time family practice residency program "Teacher of the Year " and over 7 time recipient of Hour Magazine's "Top Doc". I am appointed to the Michigan Board of Speech and Language Pathology and Dept/Section chairman of ENT at 2 Providence Hospitals. Office appointments are always within 3 days or same day if requested.Read more

Dr. Weingarten's Experience

See how Dr. Weingarten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weingarten

Dr. Weingarten accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Weingarten has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Weingarten
Dr. Weingarten's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (57)
Dr. Weingarten Says:

Thank you for your feedback. I have been an advocate of patient care at the state and national society and government levels. Medicine is very complicated and complex. If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of your healthcare please call and your inquiries will always be addressed in a professional and caring manner. I wish you good health.

in Clinton Township, MI |
I loved it! My husband went to Dr. Weingarten for a purple lump under his tongue. He is a smoker of many years and was nervous that it might have been cancer. It was nothing but the talk that Dr. Weingarten gave my husband about quitting smoking was priceless. He is actually gonna give it a try. He has never even considered it before. If he makes it I will send you a postcard from Barbados! Thanks!
in Grosse Pointe, MI |
I accompanied my sister to Dr. Weingarten's office to look at a cyst on her tonsil. My sister is TERRIFIED of doctor's visits and was very anxious about this appointment. Dr. Weingarten did a terrific job of putting my sister at ease using humor to clearly explain her health situation and what he could do for her. He listened to her concerns and quickly and painlessly took care of the cyst. We would definitely recommend him to others looking for an ENT specialist.
in Novi, MI |
Our experience with Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten was the worst one. My Daughter got an ear procedure that placed tubes to drain any extra fluids from her ears. After that procedure, he made us to visit him number of follow up visits though it is unnecessary and also made us to wait for a period of 2-3 hours’ time for each visit just to be checked for less than 5 minutes. When we took the second opinion the pediatrician told us that those visits were unnecessary and they wouldn’t recommend him.
in Madison Heights, MI |
Wonderful Dr.- Patient relationship, very thorough and tells you what you need to know, good or bad. He carefully explained all options as I was diagnosed with cancer by him. He helped save my life, I am now three years cancer free
in grosse pointe park, mi.48230 |
dr. Weingarten has served my wife and I for many years with knowledge and latest technology. His charming personality only adds to the quality of his service.
in Harper Woods, MI |
He is very efficient and punctual, and clears up any confusion regarding your illness.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares and knows what his doing. My problem got fixed. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and my family in the future. Also Dr. Weingarten has a great and friendly staff too!
in Livonia, MI |
I met Dr. Weingarten to have my deviated septum corrected, and had an all around great experience. He definitely knows his stuff, I'm very happy to have opted for him for my procedure. Everything about the entire process went exactly as I was told it would go, and the results were much better than I anticipated. Dr. Weingarten is a very good listener and communicates very effectively. I'm happy to recommend him.
in Wixom, MI |
Dr. Weingarten has been my ENT for many years and I refer him to EVERYONE!! He always takes the time needed to answer all of my questions and always has a care plan. He truly cares!!!
in Southfield, Mi. 48033 |
There was absolutely no satisfaction. His attitude was rude and condescending. He actually refused to treat my condition of which he diagnosed. He kept telling me he had a treatment he could give me the next time. I ask for help this time but did not get it. He actually thought I would be returning to his office for more disrespect. How totally idiotic of him!!!
in Wixom, MI |
very professional. puts you at ease with stories. explains every step of the procedure. ive had my ears cleaned and nose cauterized with virtually no pain. he did such a good job on my ears that I had to buy a new car because of all the sounds I heard afterwards. highly recommended to anyone.
in Novi, mi |
Waited over an hour to see dr. Staff was ok. Dr was short but direct. Problem was not solved but rather referred out.
in Livonia |
I went to Dr Weingarten, after I enter the room waiting for the Dr to arrive. The nurse was friendly and patient. After listening to my symptoms she brought in a scope she felt the Dr would use. DrWeingaryen entered the room, asked me what my symptoms were, proceeded to look in my ear and my nose and throat. He said he was done! Double up on my recent meds and see him in 2 months. Did not use the scope which was requested my family practitioner. He was in my room less than 4 min!
in Saint Clair Shores, MI |
Not only is he a wonderful. experienced doctor but he has compassion and wit! I love it when he says, no worries we have a plan! You just know you are in good hands.
in Roseville, MI |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares about his patients and does everything he can to help them. I've been battling a double ear infection that ended up coming back and he even came in to the office on hos day off to help me. I would recommend him to anyone and even wish that he could treat other areas, as well!
in New Haven, Michigan |
After I waited and hour and a half past my scheduled appointment time he finally graced me with his presence. He didn't seemed concerned with how long I waited. He spent about 5 minutes with me and told me my problem was blood pressure related even though mine is always normal. He didn't take me, my issues or concerns seriously.
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Weingarten is wonderful! I was referred by my PCP for a tonsillectomy and he far exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and family in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD?
Are you Dr. Weingarten?

Compare Dr. Weingarten

Dr. Weingarten's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weingarten says...

Dr. Weingarten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Weingarten has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Weingarten's Board Certifications

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Swallowing Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Graduated in 1982

U Ill-Metro Grp Hosps
    University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Completed in 1987

Dr. Weingarten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weingarten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Surgery