Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Novi, MI and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 1982 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat).

26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 165

• Benesys
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Weingarten

See how frequently Dr. Weingarten performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nosebleed
Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders

Dr. Weingarten's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Weingarten "Excellence in patient care in a timely and compassionate manner. I am past president of the Michigan ENT Society, 4 time family practice residency program "Teacher of the Year " and over 7 time recipient of Hour Magazine's "Top Doc". I am appointed to the Michigan Board of Speech and Language Pathology and Dept/Section chairman of ENT at 2 Providence Hospitals. Office appointments are always within 3 days or same day if requested."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Surgery
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Voice Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • U Ill-Metro Grp Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Weingarten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weingarten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weingarten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weingarten's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weingarten to family and friends

Dr. Weingarten's Performance

Dr. Weingarten Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback. I have been an advocate of patient care at the state and national society and government levels. Medicine is very complicated and complex. If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of your healthcare please call and your inquiries will always be addressed in a professional and caring manner. I wish you good health.

"

Dr. Weingarten and staff are outstanding.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been very pleased with Dr. Weingarten he performed a surgical procedure and it was very helpful. I have recommended to several co-workers and after going to him they have nothing but good things to say.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

The physicians and staff at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants strive to provide excellent healthcare in a timely and convenient manor. We desire to make each patient fully understand their medical disorder and treatment options. We are happy that we were able to assist you with your healthcare concerns. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985.

It was longer the time I had to wait to see him than the time I was with him. Cut me off when I was trying to explain my symptoms. Printed from CVS website all the medications I have been taken, he didn't even look at that, probably just went to his files. Just told me that probably all I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

The physicians and staff at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants strive to provide excellent healthcare in a timely and convenient manor. We want every patient to have an exceptional experience and we take complaints very seriously. Individuals with issues or concerns are advised to contact us immediately at 248-569-5985, please make an appointment at the end of the day and at no charge so we can work to resolve the problem.

I have been to many ENT offices over the past 2 years, spending hundreds of dollars with no answers or solutions. I was skeptical that i would get any answers here but Dr Weingarten ended up being my saving grace and within 5 min of being examined he had all the answers and such an easy and cheep...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

The physicians and staff at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants strive to provide excellent healthcare in a timely and convenient manor. We desire each patient fully understand their medical disorder and treatment options. Your positive feedback is much appreciated as we strive each and every day to provide quality healthcare for each and every patient. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you

Hi I'm a singer & I have recently moved back to Michigan & was in need for a ENT. I had hurt my voice & was very concerned about my vocal chords & needed to get them scoped. After many calls to ENT offices about my condition, I did not find anyone that could help me. I found Dr. Weingarten & my...more