Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Novi, MI. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Weingarten is affiliated with Sinai - Grace Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 165

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Weingarten

Excellence in patient care in a timely and compassionate manner. I am past president of the Michigan ENT Society, 4 time family practice residency program "Teacher of the Year " and over 7 time recipient of Hour Magazine's "Top Doc". I am appointed to the Michigan Board of Speech and Language Pathology and Dept/Section chairman of ENT at 2 Providence Hospitals. Office appointments are always within 3 days or same day if requested.

Dr. Weingarten's Experience

Dr. Weingarten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Swallowing Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

• Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Surgery
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Voice Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • U Ill-Metro Grp Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Weingarten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weingarten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weingarten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weingarten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weingarten to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Weingarten Says:

Thank you for your feedback. I have been an advocate of patient care at the state and national society and government levels. Medicine is very complicated and complex. If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of your healthcare please call and your inquiries will always be addressed in a professional and caring manner. I wish you good health.

Dr. Weingarten's Performance
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Weingarten and his staff are an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. I would highly recommend this team to all of my friends and family
Thank you very much for the kind words as we work towards excellence in every part of the patient experience. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you
Huntington woods, MI |
Very friendly office staff. Doctor Weingarten was great; very professional and warm.
Thank you for your positive feedback, it is much appreciated as we strive each and every day to provide quality healthcare for each and every patient. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you
Grosse Pointe, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Weingarten! Dr. Weingarten took his time to listen to my concerns and I never felt rushed. He put me completely at ease with his knowledgeable, professional and compassionate demeanor. I'll use him any time I need an ENT. He is excellent.
Your positive feedback is much appreciated as we strive each and every day to provide quality healthcare for each and every patient. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you
in Grosse Pointe, MI |
Dr. Weingarten is very professional and personable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has ENT issues.
I saw Dr. Weingarten and his staff recently because I was experiencing vertigo. He diagnosed the problem swiftly and had his medical assistant and audiologist perform a therapy right away. These women were competent, professional, gentle and assured my safety while completing the procedure. Very clear and specific follow-up instructions were then provided. The office staff provided the follow-up actions I requested in a timely and friendly manner.
The highest standard of care is our goal and we always appreciate the positive feedback. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985.
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Weingarten was extremely helpful in the diagnosis, explanation, and emergency procedure performed on my little girl- 11 months old. Definitely recommend to anyone searching for an ENT
Birmingham, MI |
A horrible experience with this doctor. When I checked in there was another name booked at the same time. I was double booked. He quickly breezed through the appointment within five minututes. Quickly told me to put general alcohol and oil in my son's ear. My gut told me something was wrong. Called another ENT and he said never do this. This was a lousy unprofessional doctor. Don't risk it and go somewhere else.
It is important to understand not all illnesses and diseases respond to standard or even sophisticated treatment as expected. Be assured the highest standard of care is our goal. If you feel there are questions or concerns that have not been fully addressed, please make and appointment at the end of any day and at no charge, we will be glad to spend as much time with you as needed to explain your health situation. Please call us at 248-569-5985 for inquiries or an appointment.
in Wixom,MI |
I wouldn't advise nor refer anybody to this particular Dr due to unprofessional lackadaisical approach towards clients! How do you be seen and within hours is still in pain and appointments all of a sudden are changed due to leave of absence (leaving the country) for an undisclosed amount of time
The physicians and staff at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants strive to provide excellent healthcare in a timely and convenient manor. If you feel there are questions or concerns that have not been fully addressed, please make an appointment at the end of any day and at no charge, we will be glad to spend as much time with you as needed to make you comfortable with your healthcare. Please call us at 248-569-5985 for inquiries or an appointment.
Southfield, MI |
he was nice & personable.
in Livonia, MI |
I had a very poor experience with his practice. I placed my account on a payment plan after having payed my daughter's account in full. I forgot to give one payment on time and gave it 5 days late. Low and behold according to the staff Dr weingarten decided to send my account to collections even though not a single payment had been missed before and without prior notice!
Farmington, MI |
Your search for a great ENT is over....... He is smart, kind, practical, empathetic, calm, sensitive and he has a nice smile. I was a brand new patient, and my visit exceeded my expectations.
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Is great with an emergency. Very thorough.
in Clinton Township, MI |
I loved it! My husband went to Dr. Weingarten for a purple lump under his tongue. He is a smoker of many years and was nervous that it might have been cancer. It was nothing but the talk that Dr. Weingarten gave my husband about quitting smoking was priceless. He is actually gonna give it a try. He has never even considered it before. If he makes it I will send you a postcard from Barbados! Thanks!
in Grosse Pointe, MI |
I accompanied my sister to Dr. Weingarten's office to look at a cyst on her tonsil. My sister is TERRIFIED of doctor's visits and was very anxious about this appointment. Dr. Weingarten did a terrific job of putting my sister at ease using humor to clearly explain her health situation and what he could do for her. He listened to her concerns and quickly and painlessly took care of the cyst. We would definitely recommend him to others looking for an ENT specialist.
in Novi, MI |
Our experience with Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten was the worst one. My Daughter got an ear procedure that placed tubes to drain any extra fluids from her ears. After that procedure, he made us to visit him number of follow up visits though it is unnecessary and also made us to wait for a period of 2-3 hours’ time for each visit just to be checked for less than 5 minutes. When we took the second opinion the pediatrician told us that those visits were unnecessary and they wouldn’t recommend him.
in Madison Heights, MI |
Wonderful Dr.- Patient relationship, very thorough and tells you what you need to know, good or bad. He carefully explained all options as I was diagnosed with cancer by him. He helped save my life, I am now three years cancer free
in grosse pointe park, mi.48230 |
dr. Weingarten has served my wife and I for many years with knowledge and latest technology. His charming personality only adds to the quality of his service.
in Harper Woods, MI |
He is very efficient and punctual, and clears up any confusion regarding your illness.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares and knows what his doing. My problem got fixed. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and my family in the future. Also Dr. Weingarten has a great and friendly staff too!
in Livonia, MI |
I met Dr. Weingarten to have my deviated septum corrected, and had an all around great experience. He definitely knows his stuff, I'm very happy to have opted for him for my procedure. Everything about the entire process went exactly as I was told it would go, and the results were much better than I anticipated. Dr. Weingarten is a very good listener and communicates very effectively. I'm happy to recommend him.
in Wixom, MI |
Dr. Weingarten has been my ENT for many years and I refer him to EVERYONE!! He always takes the time needed to answer all of my questions and always has a care plan. He truly cares!!!
in Southfield, Mi. 48033 |
There was absolutely no satisfaction. His attitude was rude and condescending. He actually refused to treat my condition of which he diagnosed. He kept telling me he had a treatment he could give me the next time. I ask for help this time but did not get it. He actually thought I would be returning to his office for more disrespect. How totally idiotic of him!!!
in Wixom, MI |
very professional. puts you at ease with stories. explains every step of the procedure. ive had my ears cleaned and nose cauterized with virtually no pain. he did such a good job on my ears that I had to buy a new car because of all the sounds I heard afterwards. highly recommended to anyone.
in Novi, mi |
Waited over an hour to see dr. Staff was ok. Dr was short but direct. Problem was not solved but rather referred out.
in Livonia |
I went to Dr Weingarten, after I enter the room waiting for the Dr to arrive. The nurse was friendly and patient. After listening to my symptoms she brought in a scope she felt the Dr would use. DrWeingaryen entered the room, asked me what my symptoms were, proceeded to look in my ear and my nose and throat. He said he was done! Double up on my recent meds and see him in 2 months. Did not use the scope which was requested my family practitioner. He was in my room less than 4 min!
in Saint Clair Shores, MI |
Not only is he a wonderful. experienced doctor but he has compassion and wit! I love it when he says, no worries we have a plan! You just know you are in good hands.
in Roseville, MI |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares about his patients and does everything he can to help them. I've been battling a double ear infection that ended up coming back and he even came in to the office on hos day off to help me. I would recommend him to anyone and even wish that he could treat other areas, as well!
in New Haven, Michigan |
After I waited and hour and a half past my scheduled appointment time he finally graced me with his presence. He didn't seemed concerned with how long I waited. He spent about 5 minutes with me and told me my problem was blood pressure related even though mine is always normal. He didn't take me, my issues or concerns seriously.
We cannot discuss individual healthcare situation through social media,however, it is important to understand not all illnesses and diseases respond to standard or even sophisticated treatment as expected.Be assured the highest standard of care is our goal. If you feel there are questions or concerns that have not been fully addressed, please make and appointment at the end of any day and at no charge, we will be glad to spend as much time with you as needed to explain your healthcare situation.
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Weingarten is wonderful! I was referred by my PCP for a tonsillectomy and he far exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and family in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Weingarten, MD?

Visit Dr. Weingarten

• CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

36475 5 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48154

Craniofacial Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)