Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 127 reviews.
Author:
every time i come to this facility i have a wonderful experience. The staff is always warm and friendly. The space is inviting and always clean.
Author:
Today I visited Infinity Dermatology for the first time and may I say I had a great experience. All the ladies were helpful and efficient. The wait time was extremely reasonable. The dermatologist Dr.Lisa was both knowledgeable and nice. She made me feel comfortable and was able to deliver an accurate diagnosis. I'm looking forward to continuing my treatment with the Infinity Dermatology!
Author:
Verna always listens to my concerns and handles me and my children with care.
Author:
Dr. Verna and every staff member are always kind,helpful and warm welcoming every time. Always a learning experience and all of my questions are answered plus more. My skin has cleared up so much and quickly and I am very greatful.
muy buena
very helpful.
Author:
loved my chemical peel!! my skin feels amazing!!
Consistent very good
Staff is amazing love Dr.Besedina
very informative
Author:
verna is my skin guru, i trust her care without question. we have become great team players over time when it comes to my skin treatment. verna has addressed every crisis with a calm control that puts me at ease and in effect produces a stress free result ever time..
Author:
good determo so far .treated with respect also seen good results,also will recommend every one to go there.
very informative.
Author:
Overall experience is great!!!Great staff overall!!
Author:
my hair is growing rapidly, since getting treatment from dr. broughton.
Author:
From the moment you enter until the time of check-out, the experience here is top notch. I was very pleased with my interaction with Verna, the Physician's Assistant. She was knowledgeable and had a warm-kind demeanor. This was my first visit and I am hopeful that my treatment will work. Thank you for a great experience.
Author:
experience is great all the staff is excellent
Very clean and fast
Author:
muy buen trato de parte de su personal y sus doctores crasias
It was Great.
Author:
it is my first time but i love it
Author:
i would recommend this office. the medical assistant was helpful and even gave me samples
accurrate diagnosis & good tratment
beautiful office great staff
Author:
very fast and helpful great font desk ladies and doctors
he listens well
great
muy buena
Author:
I love the staff and Milena, they were nice, professional and treated me and my mother with so much love
Author:
I had an amazing experience here. The people are kind, staff knowledgeable, and make you comfortable from start to finish.
Author:
It's was great, very clean establishment, very professional workers and work enviroment. Wishes i could give more Stars
Author:
Not only did he explain to me about the process I would have to go through to get rid of my wart but he was cautious about how I felt while he was applying the nitrogen
always great!!!!
Author:
both doctors I had really listened to my concerns and were able to prescribe what i needed
Recommended to visit!
Author:
My experiences were efficient and pleasant as well as succesful
Author:
My experience here at Infinity Dermatology has been amazing! The people and the service are wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone.
Author:
The Doctor listen to your concern and do the best he can.l am very please with his care. l recommend it to friends and family.
Author:
in suffer with cystic acne i started coming to uptown when theyn opened. my service has been exceptional. questions answered and explained thoroughly. my skin has not looked so clear in decades. i appreciate everyone here. everyone here is always so helpful, professional, and friendly.
Author:
I was given information on my concerns that were helpful.
Author:
Dr. Weinberg has been amazing and has listened to my needs and concerns. Best dermatologist hands down. I highly recommended the office to anyone looking for help with their skin. And there front desk staff amazing friendly, and always so helpful.
Author:
The facility is clean. Everyone is really nice and friendly and the doctor was helpful. She gave a chemical peel and a topical gel.
Author:
They have been doing a wonderful job. I love that they are patient as I am patient with great results although I was told and agree to that there are no guarantees. I am still confident with this provider. Thank you.
great experience
Author:
I can always rely on my visits to be quick with accurate care. Thank you!
excelente
Author:
Had a wonderful experience will come back!
Author:
The staff were great and the provider was very helpful!!!!!
Author:
I have been coming to this office for several months for treatment. From the reception area to the room, I always feel welcomed and comfortable.
Author:
I scheduled the day before and was able to get an appointment with the PA, Barbara. There was no wait and Barbara was so patient - great bedside manner! I will definitely be coming back!!!