Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Watson

Tahoe Multi Specialty Clinic

4300 Golden Center Dr Ste D Placerville, CA 95667

Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Placerville, CA and has been practicing for 4 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Watson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Watson

4.4

Dr. Watson?
Dr. Watson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD
A++ Experience! What a wonderful way he has with patients and with taking the time to explain to myself and my daughter what is going on. We really appreciated his attention to detail and the time he took to make sure we understood what steps we would be taking to sort out our issue. I am beyond thrilled that my primary care physician referred me to Dr. Watson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson did a fantastic job explaining in great detail the whole procedure to me whilst it was being performed. I have major crows feet around my eyes and many deep forehead wrinkles. He was able to calm all my fears, answer all my questions and articulate himself in a way that made me feel as though I was in good hands. The end result impressed me so much I have since made special trips just to see him as I will trust nobody else now with my face. BH
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD?
What a wonderful experience!! After seeing TWO other ENT's who would not listen to me about my very painful ears and jaw, Dr. Watson took a tremendous interest. The other doctors only read my scans but he insisted on looking at them himself and very carefully combing through all of my information. He is diligent, very caring, and very detail oriented. He was able to find an issue with my TMJ that two other doctors and the radiologist had missed. I could not be happier with my experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD?
This Doctor can't see outside the box. When asked something he doesn't know, he merely shrugs it off and says "I know nothing about that." I would expect he could research it, but he apparently wants to only know about diseases in this country. He also gives off the appearance of the sdtudent who was always late to his classes. Maybe some time will help him become a better doctor, but for now, I think he needs more education. He doesn't have all the info and he is not willing to find the info
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson and staff were completely amazing. Dr. Watson made my experience the best that I could ever imagine. Very professional, courteous, and did a fantastic job on my surgery. A++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD?
Dr. Watson is an artist and a magician! I, myself, am an ENT and would not go anywhere else to have my botox and fillers. I am constantly told by my patients that I look a decade younger than I am and I completely credit this to Dr. Watson. He is so gentle and is truly a perfectionist. He is my go to facial plastic surgeon in San Diego to refer my patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Watson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Watson?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

2016
American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Watson accepts

Dr. Watson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Watson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Watson's conditions and procedures:

• Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nosebleed
  • Otitis Media

Tahoe Multi Specialty Clinic

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Watson treats patients.

86% Patient experience rating, 17% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)