Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Wallen, DDS
Dr. Jeffrey Wallen, DDS is a dentist who practices in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is 57 years old.

1200 48th Ave N Unit 101

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Learn about Dr. Wallen

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Wallen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wallen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wallen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wallen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallen to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Wallen's Performance
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I had an extraction done by Wallen. I am no stranger to dental procedures and this had to be one of the worst experience I have ever had. He was very rough and seemed to be annoyed the procedure was more complex than he had first thought it would be. I have never had a dentist yell! out directions. I now find out I have a tear in my sinus cavity but refuse to allow this man to treat it. When I called another professional, I received more information over the phone what I should be doing.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Our son had his wisdom teeth removed. We watched a short video about the procedure then Dr. Wallen answered all of our questions very thoroughly and patiently. The surgery went smoothly. My son was given prescriptions for pain medications. Dr. Wallen called us the same night of the surgery to check on my son. We had a follow up check up on the 3rd day. The recovery was very quick! Dr. Wallen and the staff were very calm, courteous, and professional. Great experience, I strongly recommend him!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Very self absorbed!! Very expensive he injects numbing medicine way to fast!!! He was very rough and I worked as a Dental Assistant and would not recommend him!!!!!!!!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Three of our teen children have had wisdom teeth extractions with Dr. Wallen. Very professional, caring, prompt, explains things plus handout info sheet/video, excellent nurses who also put young patients (and parents!) at ease, friendly, open to questions.
in N. Myrtle Beach, SC |
Had previous root canal repair surgery by an enthodonist two days before seeing Dr. Wallen; had to go to ER to treat inflection/swelling from that procedure. Dr Wallen was recommended by the hospital. He made an emergency appointment for me; quickly diagnosed immediate need to extract the tooth. He actually called me later that night to check up on my status, and made a follow-up appointment two days later. Great experience with a true professional. Jane Y.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
This Dr does not care about his patients. His consultations are nothing more then him listening to himself. He's allegedly an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon but does nothing/w TMJ, Jaw Problems, doesn't have Nitrous Oxcide any where in the buildng(but his staff up front said they have it ??), he doesn't give any kind of pain medicine after a surgery(Hmmm....suspicions.(DEA) Called for a return call fr one Dr to another and the call never came. Quite rude Unprofessional. I would NEVER recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wallen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wallen?

Visit Dr. Wallen

Dr. Wallen accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry