Dr. Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Dr. Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 56 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

At Wagner and Associates Plastic Surgery in Indianapolis, it's absolutely possible to enjoy world-class cosmetic and plastic surgery without leaving the comforts of your home. We offer a full menu of proven cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, a highly qualified and caring team to assist you every step of the way, and a board certified Indiana plastic surgeon in Dr. Jeffrey Wagner.Read more

Dr. Wagner's Experience

See how Dr. Wagner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wagner

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wagner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wagner to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Wagner's Performance
Springport, IN |
He is a very arrogant doctor. He undermined everything I told him about my daughter and told us that her ortho surgeon was a dirty surgeon and that's why she's had a reaction to dissolveable sutures. I do not feel he is very professional. He then gave my daughter an antibiotic that she has had an anaphylactic reaction too.
in Indianapolis, IN |
was diagnosed with melanoma and was referred to Dr. Wagner. he performed 2 surgeries on me and did an amazing job. he knew exactly what needed to be done and he did a excellent job of explaining both surgeries to me before they were done and what I should expect with my recovery.
in Sharpsville, In |
I chose Dr. Wagner for Neck lift surgery and Liposuction after visiting several other Indianapolis plastic surgeons. I felt very comfortable, never rushed. Dr. Wagner was patient and listened to all my concerns while we talked about the options best for me. I am extremely happy with my results and would go back to Dr. Wagner for all of my plastic surgery in the future.
in Richmond IN |
When I had a breast reduction with this doctor I lost my nipples. I do not think he was careful enough in checking me after surgery. He was very arrogant about how it couldn't be his fault in any way although he said the color of one of the nipples was not good right after surgery but then he denied saying it. My replacement implants did not look good. Never even said he was sorry!!! I would not recommend him because of his attitude, thinks he's God and can make no mistakes.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I went to Dr. Wagner after researching online and seeing before and after pictures of male gynecomastia surgery. From initial response through 7-weeks post surgery I have been incredibly impressed with Dr. Wagner and his staff. The procedure went great and my results have been life altering. While not an extreme case, it affected my daily life and I now see myself the same way I feel. I would highly recommend Dr. Wagner.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I met Dr. Wagner because I had skin cancer in 2014 and my dermatologist recommended me to see him for the skin cancer removal and my doctor said that Dr. Wagner would be able to leave the best looking result. So, my scar looks very good. I went back to him but a year ago and decided at the age of mid-40's that it was time for a little pick-me-up on my face. I started getting some botox and juvederm to give me back a few years and to soften some of my wrinkles and lines. This has been great!
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Wagner came highly recommended by my referring physicians, as well as a close family friend who's also a doctor. I felt very confident in his handling of my case, but the office staff seemed preoccupied and disinterested in giving me the information I needed to get surgery scheduled. It took a week to get a call with my surgery date and almost a month after my consult to have my surgery for a melanoma diagnosis. Very little communication from the office with needed information.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Wagner was very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and caring during my surgery. He made me very comfortable. His entire staff outside the surgery room and inside the surgery room was caring and friendly. I would certainly recommend him to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD?
Are you Dr. Wagner?

Compare Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wagner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

• Americans Top Plastic Surgeons, 2006 - 201
    • America's Top Surgeons Award, 2004 - 201
    • The Best Doctors in America Award, 1999 - 201

Dr. Wagner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wagner's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University Of Minnesota Medical School

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 1993

Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Mn

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery