Dr. Jeffrey R. Van Inwegen, MD

Dr. Jeffrey R. Van Inwegen, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 51 years old

Learn about this Doctor

The goal of New Jersey Regional Eye Care, P.A. is to offer modern eye care in a very pleasant atmosphere. We foster the old-fashioned doctor-patient relationship. We strive to inform and educate our patients, so that when they leave our office, they fully understand their conditions and treatments. We offer a full spectrum of services, from routine eye exams, glasses and contact lenses, to the treatment of all medical eye conditions and surgical procedures. Your vision is our priority!Read more

Personal Bio

"Dr. Van" was born and raised in Allendale, and graduated Northern Highlands Regional High School in 1983. He joined the...Read more

Dr. Van Inwegen's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Van Inwegen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Van Inwegen

Dr. Van Inwegen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Van Inwegen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Van Inwegen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Van Inwegen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Van Inwegen
Dr. Van Inwegen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (19)
in Ramsey, NJ |
Everyone in this office was efficient and so kind.
in Mahwah, NJ |
After two cataract surgeries as well as laser surgery I can recommend Dr.Van Inwegen very highly. His staff has been excellent,attentive and professional as well. Dr. Van Inwegen has great 'bedside manner' and is very skilled.
in Waldwick |
I had an excellent experience with the staff at Dr. Van's office. They were compassionate and attentive. Dr. Van was so thorough and had my eye feeling better almost immediately. I suffered for 9 days with a sty that was deep inside my eyelid. I highly recommend Dr. Van.
in Allendale, NJ |
A truly outstanding experience. I was concerned about poor vision, and terrified of having surgery. Dr Van and his staff put my mind at ease and helped me through the process easily. The cataract surgery changed my life - I can drive at night again, read easily, and rarely if ever do I wear glasses. Dr Van was so professional, and I will forever be grateful. Thank you to all his great staff!
in Ramsey, NJ |
Cataract surgery was a failure! Vision in my left eye is totally blurry, and I cannot drive at night due to the haze created. I see a mess of color, and cannot find my lane. I consider this a total failure and would never recommend anyone here. I paid extra, out of pocket, for special lenses,that seem to turn out to be not so special. I am so angry! I am repeatedly told by his associates that this will clear up. When? It has been more than two years!!!
in Wayne, NJ |
Outstanding physician and staff. Very professional, polite and a wonderful surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey R. Van Inwegen, MD?
Are you Dr. Van Inwegen?

Compare Dr. Van Inwegen

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.