Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD

Urology  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Camden, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Tomaszewski is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital.

• Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Tomaszewski

As South Jersey’s premier tertiary care provider, the Surgical Specialties Institute at Cooper University Health Care provides the highest quality of care for every patient. Committed to excellence in education, research, innovation and leadership, the Surgical Specialties Institute at Cooper offers patients cutting-edge surgical options in a world-class facility performed by some of the region’s top surgeons.

Video

Dr. Tomaszewski's Experience

Dr. Tomaszewski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Lung Cancer
  • Metastatic Adrenal Gland Cancer
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Osteosarcoma
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer

• Kidney Surgery
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
  • Fox Chase Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Tomaszewski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tomaszewski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tomaszewski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tomaszewski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tomaszewski to family and friends
Dr. Tomaszewski's Performance
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Tomazewski performed a bladder/prostate removal for my dad who was diagnosed with bladder cancer. The surgery was a complete success as well as the excellent follow-up care that my father continues to receive. My husband recently saw Dr. Tomazewski for a prostate consult and received the same excellent, compassionate and expert care. We would recommend Dr. Tomazewski to anyone who is looking for a top notch urologist/surgeon.
in Audubon NJ |
Dr.Tomaszewski performed my surgery in February of this year, kidney cancer. Prior to surgery when I met with him he answered all my questions in non doctor lingo. He took his time, at no time did I feel rushed. I am very old school, and after surgery his bed side manners were supurb, a compassionate and caring doctor. A scary time for me, but Dr. Tomaszewski and his staff took excellent care of me.
in Pittsgrove, NJ |
Dr. T is amazing! Upon meeting at our first appointment, I felt very comfortable with him. He was very personable, which was helpful in a scary situation. His confidence was also reassuring. Dr. T explained everything in detail and was able to answer all of my questions. I left the initial appointment feeling knowledgeable about my medical situation and well-informed about the surgery he would be performing. My surgery was successful and I am really thankful for him!
in maple shade, nj |
i had an operation on monday morning december 5th,2016 for removal of a stage one tumor on my left kidney.dr. tomaszewski was my robotic surgeon.he had the right stuff from the very beginning;pre-op,op and post op everything was a breeze.i was about as stressed out as a buddhist monk contemplating his navel.i want to add that i've experienced more pain stubbing my big toe than during my stay at cooper.dr. tomaszewski deserves his high rating .rich baldwin.maple shade,nj.
in Haddonfield, NJ |
Doctor T is an exceptional doctor. He is skilled, knowledgable, compassionate, and someone who can communicate very well with patients. He is the type of person that you instantly feel very comfortable with. Through a very trying time for my family, he always provided the perfect balance of knowledge, compassion, and personal attention to me and my family. He seemed as much of a good friend and he is a fabulous doctor. He is a cool cat.
Elkridge, MD |
I had robotic surgery for my kidney cancer from Dr Tomaszewski and I was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise in diagnosing my particular type of cancer and was thrilled with the outcome of his performing the surgery to cure my cancer, as far as i am concerned he saved my life. Yours Truly, Nicholas Salvatore
Williamstown, NJ |
I consider Dr Thomaszewski a five or more star physician who is extremely talented and up to date in approach to patients. Exudes confidence and rapport. Takes time to explain everything and I placed confidence as soon as office visit was over. Thanks to you and your staff for a fast and pain free recovery.
in Voorhees, NJ |
Dr. Tomaszewski treated me for stage 2 prostate cancer. He was caring and made sure that I understood my condition and all options for treatment. I opted for robotic surgery and it went extremely well. Thanks to his thoroughness in preparing me for the procedure, there were no surprises. Besides being an excellent surgeon, his kind and cheerful manner gave me confidence and minimized my worries.
in mt. Laurel, nj |
Outstanding surgeon. Extremely caring and knowledgeable. Explains issues very clearly great bed side manner. Highly recommend!
in NJ |
Dr Jeffrey Tomaszewski was my surgeon for prostrate cancer at Cooper Hospital. I am extremely happy with his cutting edge expertise and thoughtfulness. He has went up and beyond what I would consider his responsibilities. The outcome could not have been better! Prior to the surgery I seen him interviewed as a prostrate cancer expert on a Philadelphia TV station (WCAU)which was impressive.
in Forked River, NJ |
I have never met a Doctor like Dr. Tomaszewski. Dr. Tomaszewski is an Extremely Gifted Surgeon, a Compassionate Physican with a Wonderful "Bedside Manner". Dr. Tomaszewski is a perfect example of what a Healer and a Physician is all about. Dr. Tomaszewski has a Great Sense of Humor and Outlook on Life. Thank You for being there.
in Stratford, NJ |
Dr. Tomaszewski is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. In addition to being a fantastic surgeon/physician he is very comforting and caring to his patients needs. He listens to your concerns and will take as much time as needed to answer all your questions no matter how long it takes. Additionally when you call or email him with any type of concern he will get back to you personally within 24 to 36 hrs. and that is totally unheard of in todays society of egotistical doctors, he really cares!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Are you Dr. Tomaszewski?