Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 40

40 Reviews

Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD is an urology specialist in Camden, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in urology.

Dr. Tomaszewski accepts

Dr. Tomaszewski accepts the following insurance:

Select

Urinary Disorders

Dr. Tomaszewski treats Urinary Disorders more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Tomaszewski treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance

Dr. Tomaszewski performs Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Tomaszewski performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

Prostate Removal

Dr. Tomaszewski performs Prostate Removal more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Tomaszewski performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Radical Perineal Prostatectomy

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Complete Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystotomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Metastatic Adrenal Gland Cancer
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostatitis
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Wound Repair

As South Jersey’s premier tertiary care provider, the Surgical Specialties Institute at Cooper University Health Care provides the highest quality of care for every patient. Committed to excellence in education, research, innovation and le...

• Urology

Dr. Tomaszewski?
Dr. Tomaszewski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Dr. Tomaszewski was nothing short of exceptional. His expertise and professionalism calmed my anxieties about my condition immediately. I was confident and felt reassured throughout the entire time while under his care. I would definitely recommend Dr. "T" to anyone in need of his services. Thank you Dr."T".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Saw him for a complexity that was discovered after my radical prostatectomy. He took all the time I needed and listened carefully. Recommended that I receive an Axumin Pet scan. The insurance company rejected that scan. He then did a peer-to-peer appeal with the insurance company doctor and successfully got them to agree to the scan. If you want a doctor who is well-versed in urology and who will be your advocate, this is the one. Highly recommended to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
I’m 62 yrs. and diagnosed in Feb. 2019 with an aggressive prostate cancer. A local surgeon told me due to the aggressiveness, nerves could not be spared and any doctor that tells you they will, they are lying to you. At a 2nd opinion with a surgeon in north jersey, 5 minutes in to the consultation I wanted to run out of the room. He was impersonal and only trying to sell me on a trial study involving a new drug, radiation & surgery, then nerve sparing may be possible. He was agenda driven and didn’t care about me. Thank god I found Dr. T, he is the most compassionate person and highly skilled surgeon. He truly cared about me. When we first met, he took all of the time I needed, I never felt rushed. His entire staff is so friendly and make you feel very comfortable during a very stressful time in your life. Thankfully, 7 weeks post surgery & doing great! Dr. T removed the tumor and spared the nerves with minimal side effects . Meet with Dr T.! You'll be forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. T is an exceptional doctor. His is very easy to talk to and extremely informative. His vast amount of knowledge and experience, provided me the confidence I needed to know that he was going to take the greatest level of care of me before surgery, during surgery, and after surgery. He has a great beside manner, and quickly responded to any questions I had before and after surgery. After surgery, everything healed up very nicely, and I am feeling very good. I give him my highest recommendation. Dr. T is the greatest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
It feels strange leaving a 5-star review for the man who cut off my testicle – as if one could rate a doctor in the same manner as an Applebee’s grill. Nevertheless, Dr Tomaszewski deserves all the stars. He has an excellent bedside manner that made me feel as comfortable as possible after receiving a cancer diagnosis. His staff is courteous and professional – and his waiting room has free coffee. I can be annoying and talkative when I’m nervous – Dr T was tolerant and kind. He clearly and frankly explained my diagnosis; he laughed at my bad jokes; he made me feel like a human being. I truly felt that he cared about me. At every stage – from diagnosis through surgery though aftercare – Dr T impressed me with his knowledge and his demeanor. Dr T saved my life and for that I owe much more than a silly internet review. I’ll probably send him wine and flowers. But seriously – this man is an amazing human being and a wonderfully competent surgeon. I'm lucky to have been his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Excellent caregiver.Couldn't ask for a more qualified Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr Tomaszewski is everything a patient and family could want in a physician and surgeon. He invests himself in you, both projecting and inspiring confidence, when delivering his measured assessment; explaining options, risks, plans, and expected outcomes; and addressing your many questions and concerns with calm and patience. He is a man of not only extraordinary skill but also uncommon compassion and humanity. His physician's coat is the cape of a superhero. You just saw Dr T!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr T is a wonderful doctor . He operated on my husband for two partial nephrectomies. He was very caring took as much time as was needed to answer our questions and made us feel comfortable . His staff also were very professional and caring.We definitely highly recommend him. We are so glad he was introduced to us when we were very scared and not sure where to turn ... he is the BEST !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
During my 10 day stay at Cooper in July 2018,I was referred to see Dr. Tomaszewski.As pathologist for 30 years, then 30 years of Internal Medicine, I have come across many surgeons. At my first meeting with Dr. T, I felt very confident that he would be the best Robotic surgeon to excise the cancerous growth on my right kidney. Surgery was a great success. Dr. T is a confident, experienced, kind, gifted surgeon who really cares for his patients. I pray that he continues the best care for all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Far and away the best medical professional I’ve ever encountered. Dr Tomaszewski clearly explained my situation and the course of action. He explained possible outcomes but confidently and correctly gave his opinion of the outcome. I haven’t met someone in any part of my life that was more competent and that I knew by his demeanor that he was the best choice. During a difficult time, dealing with him and the members of his team helped get me through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. T performed two surgeries on me and both went extremely well. He was professional and talked to me and my spouse for a very long time about the procedures and what to expect. He made me feel comfortable and answered every question we had in a very polite manner. Dr. T personally followed up with phone calls when I had questions post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. T and am grateful to have met him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Tomaszewski and staff - I had prostate surgery and I was treated more than just a patient. The surgery went great and I was fully informed of everything that would occur during the recovery period. Dr. Tomaszewski truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Also De. T’s team were all excellent and very nice . Couldn’t ask for any better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. T was awesome from the first visit. We needed skilled surgical care to treat my son who was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He was informative, caring, reassuring and confident. Sometimes things don't always go easy but Dr. Tomaszewski called to check on my son after a long day in the OR on more than one occasion.
the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. Tomaszewski is the best! I could not have found a greater or more experienced doctor to take care of my kidney cancer. He is phenomenal! I had my surgery in March 2018, and six months later, I am doing great! Dr. Tomaszewski put me at ease immediately as soon as I met him. I knew that I had chosen the right doctor for my surgery. He is extremely intelligent, confident, kind and caring. He returned any phone calls that I place to his office immediately to address any concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
From the moment we met Dr T. we knew we were in good hands. He is professional, committed to helping, a great listener, caring of his patients and above all a excellent surgeon. We always have the utmost confidence in his care plan. His staff, and that is everyone who helped us and continues to help us, is exceptional. No words could ever share the appreciation in our hearts for this amazing doctor and how he takes care of others. He is a gift to all he reaches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr T was wonderful . He was very comforting and took as much time as we needed. He answered all our questions and explained how my husbands surgery would go. We are so glad he was recommended to us and feel so grateful he is our doctor .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. T is an excellent surgeon. In addition he is well mannered and caring. I would highly recommend him for Bladder Cancer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
DR T. removed my kidney cancer when others have failed under very difficult conditions- ''hard fat'', scar tissue, proximity to artery and urin tube and doing this using less evasive robotics He is caring, easy to talk to and over the top competent and who I feel saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tomaszewski?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tomaszewski treats patients.