Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD

UrologyMaleAge 42

Telehealth services available

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD is a Urology Specialist in Camden, NJ and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Tomaszewski has more experience with Urinary Conditions than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tomaszewski to book an appointment.

Cooper Urology

More Urology Specialists at Cooper University Hospital

Dr. Tomaszewski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tomaszewski

Dr. Tomaszewski?
  • Office environment (49)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (49)
  • Explained conditions well (48)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Dr. T. was amazing. On a scale of 1-10, he and the team at Cooper are a 15! They addressed all my concerns. I was extremely concerned about my recover since I am 20 years younger than the average prostate cancer patient. He and his team educated me and my wife. I had to experience this alone, due to COVID protocol. Dr. T and his staff communicated with my wife in the most efficient manner, which allowed her to remained engaged. I would recommend Dr T. and the staff at MD Anderson Cancer Center to everyone!
  • Long wait times
Patrick Sheridan – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. Tomaszewski is an amazing, remarkable, wonderful doctor. He is not only highly skilled in the operating room using the most advanced robotic surgical procedures but, he is genuinely caring and compassionate. He was a God send to my family as my husband was diagnosed with a complex, malignant tumor in his kidney that needed immediate attention with surgery. He patiently guided us through the process, calmed our fears and fulfilled every promise. We are forever grateful to him, his staff and the entire Cooper Team of doctors. We highly, highly recommend him to anyone in need of his specialized care. He is the BEST in class not just as a physician but as a person. God Bless Dr. T!
Cathy Alessi – Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
2020 could not get any worse...so I thought. I was diagnosed with stage 3 prostate cancer in October. I was referred to Dr. Tomaszewski for my prostatectomy. I instantly felt comfortable during our initial consultation, one of the nicest people I've met. The procedure was painless,  was back on my feet a few hours after surgery and released the following day. I am fortunate to have been referred to him, thankful for the level of care he and his team provided and forever grateful for helping me get my life back to normal.
Gregg – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
I would certainly recommend Dr. T and his staff to anyone requiring care. Their attention to detail, knowledge, and bedside manner are superb. Dr. Tis highly skilled, completed my procedure successfully and his staff followed up post op to be sure that my recovery has gone well. I would highly recommend him
Very satisfied patient – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
In 2019 at this time of the year, after undergoing chemotherapy, I had a neo-bladder surgery. I actually met Dr. Tomaszewski on the morning of the surgery. When my treatment began in May of that year I was seeing Dr. Correa, as I understand has since relocated. When I made the decision to go through with the surgery, Dr. Correa had recommended that I have Dr. Tomaszewski perform the surgery as he recommended a robotic surgery and Dr. Tomaszewski was able to perform that type of surgery. On my first visit in the spring with Dr. Correa and Sue Wasienko I knew that I was in good hands. When Dr. Correa recommended Dr. Tomaszewski for the surgery, I never had any doubt. It took a lot of resolve for me to come to terms with being diagnosed with cancer. And I attribute the three aforementioned individuals for getting me through it. There is nothing that could have been improved and "what went well" understates my experience and I can't say enough of my gratitude with the limited characters.
matt sprague – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
I will absolutely recommend Dr. Tomaszewski to family and friends for any type of urological cancer. Dr. T. impressed me as a highly trained and skilled surgeon. He always presented himself as confident yet modest. He was able to communicate complicated issues in a clear and concise manner without appearing as one with greater knowledge and importance; he never talked down to me. Dr. T. strikes me as being a genuinely empathetic man. He never once confused me with another patient; he knew who I was and my condition was a priority to him. Dr. T. was not above calling me by telephone. If there was crucial information to discuss or pass along, he did not delegate the call to a staff member, he made the call whether the news was good or bad. Finally, I will say that Dr. T. is remarkably different than other surgeons and specialists that I have encountered before him.
  • Long wait times
John F. Dotoli – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
I first met with Dr.Tomaszewski and his staff on October 2, 2020 at his office at MD Anderson. After the initial intake process, I met the nurse navigator SueSue Wasienko who introduced herself and described her role in the process, assuring her availability to answer any questions about the process. We met the resident who displayed the CAT scan and explained in detail what it showed and how it could be treated. Dr. Tomaszewski followed adding his expertise and explaining what would happen during surgery, etc. I felt reassured and the surgery was scheduled for 10/22. Support staff provided me with pre-op information and on 10/22 robotic surgery was performed and went as was explained to me. After receiving excellent care from both the pre-op nurses and physicians as well as the post-op nurses and physicians, I was able to be released on 10/23 as discussed in our first meeting. I was very satisfied with the process, Dr. Tomaszewski, the care and the facility.
Barbara Bracchi – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
The dr was very thorough and very concerned about my well being and my prostate cancer.
James Schultz – Sep 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr T is extremely articulate, thorough and patient when explaining what is to come next. He has an outstanding bedside manner and is very considerate. Having said that--most importantly, his surgical work has proven to be fantastic. I had a pretty radical surgery to remove my bladder and my prostate. I chose to go with a neobladder and have not had a single complication in the over 2 months since surgery. Needless to say I was very nervous and concerned with the after-effects of such a surgery. But I must say I am greatly relieved and satisfied with my results. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr T. I am very grateful for the quality work he's done!
Wayne – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
This was my first visit with Dr. T and I was greatly impressed with the entire staff, from reception to physician
Sumner Lippincott – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
My husband had part of his bladder removed due to colon cancer. He has been in bad pain with no relief. He keeps calling the doctor for help and is getting no where he won't even return his calls.
Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
My husband recently had to have his bladder removed due to cancer. Dr. Tomaszewski patiently explained everything in detail. I knew we were in good hands! He has an excellent bedside manner. We never felt rushed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Tomaszewski. He is one of a kind.
Helen Levins – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr T came highly recommended when I was searching for a surgeon to treat my prostate cancer. As soon as I met with him I could see why he is so highly sought after. Dr T immediately put me at ease about his talents. He took all the time I wanted to explain my fears and doubts about a prostatectomy and then took his time explaining the procedure and what we could expect. I was completly at ease with his demeanor and bedside manner and was totally confident in his ability to perform to the standards that he set. I am now 3 months post-op and everything Dr T said that first day is reality. He spared all of the nerves and I am not having any problems. I never had any pain at all - only discomfort the first week post-op (catheter). I experienced a good deal of swelling of my scrotum for about 2 weeks, but Dr T said this is not unusual and would rectify. It did. I can't speak highly enough about Dr T's manner and ability. He is simply the best! I recommend him highly!!!
Dan F in Palmyra – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tomaszewski was nothing short of exceptional. His expertise and professionalism calmed my anxieties about my condition immediately. I was confident and felt reassured throughout the entire time while under his care. I would definitely recommend Dr. "T" to anyone in need of his services. Thank you Dr."T".
Carl Cappuccio – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Saw him for a complexity that was discovered after my radical prostatectomy. He took all the time I needed and listened carefully. Recommended that I receive an Axumin Pet scan. The insurance company rejected that scan. He then did a peer-to-peer appeal with the insurance company doctor and successfully got them to agree to the scan. If you want a doctor who is well-versed in urology and who will be your advocate, this is the one. Highly recommended to all.
Peter Dellas – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr. T is an exceptional doctor. His is very easy to talk to and extremely informative. His vast amount of knowledge and experience, provided me the confidence I needed to know that he was going to take the greatest level of care of me before surgery, during surgery, and after surgery. He has a great beside manner, and quickly responded to any questions I had before and after surgery. After surgery, everything healed up very nicely, and I am feeling very good. I give him my highest recommendation. Dr. T is the greatest!
Dan Fanelli in Orlando, FL – May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
It feels strange leaving a 5-star review for the man who cut off my testicle – as if one could rate a doctor in the same manner as an Applebee’s grill. Nevertheless, Dr Tomaszewski deserves all the stars. He has an excellent bedside manner that made me feel as comfortable as possible after receiving a cancer diagnosis. His staff is courteous and professional – and his waiting room has free coffee. I can be annoying and talkative when I’m nervous – Dr T was tolerant and kind. He clearly and frankly explained my diagnosis; he laughed at my bad jokes; he made me feel like a human being. I truly felt that he cared about me. At every stage – from diagnosis through surgery though aftercare – Dr T impressed me with his knowledge and his demeanor. Dr T saved my life and for that I owe much more than a silly internet review. I’ll probably send him wine and flowers. But seriously – this man is an amazing human being and a wonderfully competent surgeon. I'm lucky to have been his patient.
Michael R – Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Excellent caregiver.Couldn't ask for a more qualified Doctor.
Frank Motti in Cape May, NJ – Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr Tomaszewski is everything a patient and family could want in a physician and surgeon. He invests himself in you, both projecting and inspiring confidence, when delivering his measured assessment; explaining options, risks, plans, and expected outcomes; and addressing your many questions and concerns with calm and patience. He is a man of not only extraordinary skill but also uncommon compassion and humanity. His physician's coat is the cape of a superhero. You just saw Dr T!
GK in Voorhees, NJ – Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?
Dr T is a wonderful doctor . He operated on my husband for two partial nephrectomies. He was very caring took as much time as was needed to answer our questions and made us feel comfortable . His staff also were very professional and caring.We definitely highly recommend him. We are so glad he was introduced to us when we were very scared and not sure where to turn ... he is the BEST !
Frank & Dottie Onorato in Cape May, NJ – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Tomaszewski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tomaszewski?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Frequently Treated by Dr. Tomaszewski

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Tomaszewski treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Tomaszewski treats other conditions, please contact the office at (855) 632-2667.

Urinary Conditions

Compare with other Urinary Conditions specialists.

Dr. Tomaszewski is experienced in the area of Urinary Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 11 conditions and procedures

• Complete Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystotomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Epididymitis
  • Excision of Testicular Lesion
  • Hydrocele
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypogonadism
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal
  • Kidney Stones
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Metastatic Adrenal Gland Cancer
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostatitis
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocele
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

Dr. Tomaszewski accepts

Dr. Tomaszewski accepts the following insurance:

Select
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO
Oxford Liberty

As South Jersey’s premier tertiary care provider, the Surgical Specialties Institute at Cooper University Health Care provides the highest quality...Read more

• Urology