Dr. Jeffrey L. Tedder, MD

Dr. Jeffrey L. Tedder, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
94 reviews

• Coventry Health Care of Florida

As a college athlete in basketball and football, I know what it feels like firsthand to experience a variety of injuries. As a result, I chose an Orthopaedic surgery residency at the Einstein Hospital in New York. I was also fortunate to work with two of the top sports medicine surgeons in the country, Dr. Andrews and Dr. Clancy. This combination has provided me with special insight into sports injuries that I have been able to share with my patients. MISSION STATEMENT: Our primary objective is to treat each patient with cutting-edge, 21st century orthopaedic medical care combined with old-fashioned kindness and concern for each individual.Read more

Dr. Tedder's Experience

See how Dr. Tedder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tedder

Dr. Tedder accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tedder has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tedder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tedder to family and friends
Dr. Tedder's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tedder is by far the best surgeon in the Tampa Bay area, I tore my meniscus and I feel better than I did before the accident. Highly recommended doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Top notch Doctor and staff! Thank you for the wonderful care!
in Clearwater, FL |
Friendly staff and Dr. Tedder always provides me with the best care.
in Orlando, FL |
Always a great experience!
in St Petersburg, FL |
I had severe carpal tunnel in my right hand. Dr. Tedder and his staff were amazing! Always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend.
in Sarasota, FL |
I hurt my knee playing football and Doctor Tedder did surgery. It's better than before and I'm so happy I'm back playing the sport I love. Great experience!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tedder and staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks for the great care!
in Largo, FL |
Fantastic office and staff!! I've been a patient of Dr. Tedders for over 5 years and always get the best care possible.
in Tampa, FL |
Always get top notch care at Dr. Tedders office. The staff and Dr. Tedder are awesome!
in Clearwater, FL |
New to the area and I was referred by my insurance provider. I live in Clearwater and was pleased to find out they have 2 offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg! The staff was very friendly and Dr. Tedder explained my treatment plan in to me in detail. Very pleased!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tedder and his staff provided me with exceptional care! The surgery on my knee was a complete success and I couldn't be happier!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr.Tedder and staff were Awesome! He addressed every concern that I had in regards to my shoulder. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tedder to friends and family
in St Petersburg, FL |
They always seem to go above and beyond for their patients. Thank you Dr. Tedder and staff!!
St Petersburg, FL |
The office staff was very friendly and helpful. The nurse explained my treatment plan in detail and I left feeling very confident. I will definitely recommend the office to my friends and family!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Couldn't believe the care and concern I received through Dr. Tedder. I would definitely recommend all of my friends and family to him. Great Doc!
in St Petersburg, FL |
I am new to the area and needed treatment for an existing condition. Dr. Tedder was extremely knowledgable and the office staff was very accomidating. Will definitely be continuing care with his office.
St Petersburg, FL |
Very pleased with the office staff. They make it comfortable you and always go that extra mile for their patients.
St Petersburg, FL |
Worst doctor and staff that I know. I was waiting in the office over two hours to see Dr.Tedder he just showed up for one minute and disappeared. At the next appointment you don't see him at all. He is very rude and he is not the person who wants to talk with patients. The staff is unorganized and clueless, I had a over payment that was due back to me and it took 2 months to finally get the money back even though I called every week and got the same run around.
in Aurora, IL |
Dr. Tedder has terrible bedside manner. He and his staff did NOT tell me I had bulging disks and a few other injuries. Yes, believe it or not I left his office NOT knowing of these injuries. I learned of them from my Chiropractor upon my first visit when he read the MRI report to me. I called Tedder's office and talked to a nurse w/ an awful attitude and she did not apologize. Tedder did NOT review my MRI before my visit. He came into the room and asked his assistants what the MRI showed,
in St Petersburg, FL |
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Tedder and his office. I have a chronic ankle problem, and waited for a year before finally going to an orthopedic surgeon. I waited 2 hours, and was seen by Dr. Tedder for approximately 5 minutes. I gave him my MRI to have read. He informed me that his buddy at Duke is a radiologist and would look at the MRI. That was 2 weeks ago to the day. I have not heard a work from the office. Last week I called about the report and was told that it wasn't read yet.
in Riverview, FL |
I had surgery on September 29th, 2016 & their staff was very professional & courteous. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery & my left knee feels great, actually better than I anticipated. I strongly recommend Dr. Tedder. W. Gonzalez
in St Petersburg, FL |
Called office for guidance in dealing with medical issue needing urgent care instructions. Office person first misinterpeted reason for call, then told me she would call me back after speaking w/Dr. Tedder. She made it clear I was a nuisance. Went to my GP who rec another doctor. Ended up in ER before could be seen, and after xray, determined I had an infection and received appropriate care which helped within a couple of days. Dr. Tedder's office never did return my call for help. No time.
in Madeira Beach, FL |
courteous and professional
st.petersburg,fl |
staff is very friendly and front desk is a pleasure to deal with the only issue i have is the wait time is always so long and doctor doesent spend much time with patient
in Tampa FL |
Simply terrible! Even if you have a $5 co pay it would be better spent at a fast food restaurant.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L. Tedder, MD?
Are you Dr. Tedder?

Dr. Tedder's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tedder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Tedder has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tedder's Board Certifications

• Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Am Sports Med Inst

Completed in 1992

Wofford College

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Tedder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tedder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery