Dr. Jeffrey Tate, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Tate, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Tate, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Rogers, AR. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Tate is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas.

Dr. Tate's Experience

See how Dr. Tate's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tate

Dr. Tate accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tate has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tate's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tate to family and friends
Dr. Tate's Performance
Bentonville, AR |
A doctor that truly cares about his paitents and takes the time to get to know them on a personal level. Every time I've had a visit he will always ask me about my family, friends, etc. and ask me about topics we talked about 1,2 or even 3 visits prior. I highly recommend as he and his staff treat you like you're part of their family!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr Tate was so understanding, caring and thourough! I had heard he was the best, and that's exactly what you get when you see him. He is very experienced and knows exactly what he's doing. Best psychiatrist around with about a doubt!
in Bentonville AR |
Dr.Tate is down to Earth and gets results. When nothing else worked for me, his program helped me lose over 60 lbs and still counting.
Fayetteville, AR |
Dr. Tate is a kind and caring professional. He cares about the whole person and it shows.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Tate has help me immensely with following thru on ephedra and staying focused throughout my day.
Fayetteville, AR |
very relaxed and felt he genuinely cared.
Bentonville, AR |
I met with Dr Tate for an afternoon appointment and was less than pleased with the customer care. The lady at the front desk, Lata, was rather unpleasant on the phone prior to the appointment then faked a scheduling error (accusing me of error) to rush me into the appt ahead of schedule. I witnessed her doing this to 2 other patients while attending my abbreviated visit. All told, this appointment was a $300 waste of time that was very disruptive to my schedule on the day of the appointment.
He has helped me to focus on task. He listens very well and gives me the best course of action.
in Arkansas |
Friendly and very helpful staff. Dr. Tate explained everything well. The results have been awesome. I have followed his weight loss plan for less than a month and have lost 16 lbs..
in Arkansas |
Very friendly, non-judgmental staff and physician. Dr Tate explained everything well and the results have been amazing. I have followed his weight loss plan for less than a month and the weight is coming off quickly! He has shown me how to make lifestyle changes for positive, long-lasting results. I will recommend him to everyone.
in Rogers, AR |
Very matter-of-fact. Did my research before coming and everything he said was completely in line with medical studies I read. Would highly recommend!
I found Dr. Tate's office by shuffling through various websites. My visit with Dr. Tate went very well, he was understanding about my concerns about adult ADHD and provided thorough explanations. I appreciate his experience and knowledge on ADHD as many physicians seemingly lack that. Compared to other clinics and psychiatrists, Dr. Tate provided the most affordable care.
in Rogers, Ar |
Dr. Tate is great! He is a good listener & always provides sound advice. He has helped me change many of my bad habits & overcome many obstacles
Great program, was not hungry and lost 17.5 pounds after 3.5 weeks
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Tate always takes the time to listen to each issue I am struggling with and provides adequate feedback and recommendations. He never makes me silly for feeling the way I do. I have never had a bad experience.
in Prairie Grove, AR |
As a nurse, I appreciate his level of expertise and the personal attention he offered. He made me feel comfortable, understood, and as if he had all the time in the world to spend with me! I also appreciated the "no pressure, no guilt" manner in which he simply offers to help structure the diet plan around your needs, desires and preferences! I have already recommended him to a friend who has made an appt!
in West fork arkansas |
Very nice and but will tell u how it is
in Springdale, AR |
Dr . Tate really knows what it takes for weight loss. He is a very good doctor.
in Rogers, AR |
Dr. Tate has helped me tremendously in diagnosing and treating my depression and anxiety with minimal medication. He is also outstanding in the amount of time he spends with patients. I never feel rushed or that I wasn't able to ask enough questions. Dr. Tate also has a unique way of explaining things to me in a way that I can relate to and understand easily.
in Pea ridge, AR |
He is knowledgeable and listens to your needs
in Springdale, AR |
Dr Tate's office was very accommodating today when I was held up in traffic which caused me to be late for my appointment. They were able to work me in with minimal wait. Had great success with my 48lb weight loss so far and looking forward to losing an additional 15lbs.
in Rogers, Ar |
Dr Tate always takes his time with us, his medical advice and life coaching messages are spot on. Thank you!
in Bella vista arkansas |
Great experience
in Tulsa, OK |
He has helped me change my life with my ADHD issues. Very knowledgeable and understanding! Highly recommend!!!
in Gravette, AR |
I had a very pleasant experience with my first office visit. The text to confirm my appointment was very convenient. The staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Tate was informative and took time to talk to time me and work out a plan of action. It was the first time a doctor took the time to ask me personally detailed and specific questions. I would recommend them to people with ADD and weight issues.
in Bentonville, AR |
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Tate is a great doctor and I am glad I am one of his patients. He has helped me move forward with my life. Highly recommended!
in Bella Vista, AR |
Awesome Dr. He listens, he cares, & he explains everything.
Great experience! Office staff always greets me by name and makes me feel welcome.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tate, MD?
Are you Dr. Tate?

Compare Dr. Tate

Dr. Tate's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Tate has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tate's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Emory U Affil Hosps

Completed in 1981

Emory U Affil Hosps

Completed in 1983

Dr. Tate does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tate and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry