Dr. Jeffrey T. Swail, MD

Dr. Jeffrey T. Swail, MD

10 reviews

Plastic Surgery | Male | 52 years old

?Plastic surgery is an interesting and challenging career. While there are some surgeries we perform often enough to be considered ?routine? every patient is different and will present their own unique challenges. Getting the best results for your patients requires knowledge and creativity, in addition to technical mastery of surgical technique. My residency training provided me with the necessary fundamentals and my years in practice have given me the experience and judgment."Read more

Boulder Valley Plastic Surgery

Dr. Swail's Experience

See how Dr. Swail's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Swail

Dr. Swail accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Swail has admitting privileges.

Dr. Swail's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swail to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Swail
Dr. Swail's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (9)
in Boulder, CO |
Excellent surgeon. I had an eye lift performed by him and it made my face look years younger, without making me look like I'd had any plastic surgery done. Really an artist, because his work is very subtle and not drastic or fake looking.
Boulder, CO |
Excellent doctor in every way. I know three people who are 100% satisfied.
in Denver, CO |
He is wonderful, a no nonsense Dr. He's fantastic , very professional ! Cares about your well being . He will give you a hand up so you can start a new . Great employees , caring , kind and sweet . Their all wonderful and will be using he services again .
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had lost weight and decided to improve the look, so I decided to have a TT and arm fat removed. Dr Swails didn't really seem interested in doing the surgeries,. I didn't see him before or after surgery. Checkups amounted to checking the drains, and pulling the drains out. I pd him so he was done..no Dr care there! I returned about 3-4 months later because I. heard a pop, pain then my stomach swelled, he told me to loose weight, I still have a swollen belly that hurts!! didn't gain weight!!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T. Swail, MD?
Are you Dr. Swail?

Dr. Swail's Care Philosophy

Dr. Swail's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Gynecomastia

University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1989

Queen's University, Kingston,Canada
    Dalhousie University

Dr. Swail does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swail and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery