Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, MD

Neurology | Male

Primary Care Holistic Center 8050 N University Dr Ste 103 Tamarac, FL 33321 Get Directions

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Tamarac, FL. He is 57 years old. Dr. Steinberg is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital.

Dr. Steinberg's Experience

See how Dr. Steinberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Steinberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Steinberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steinberg to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Steinberg's Performance
in Tamarac |
Dr Steinberg listens to everything I say. He does not have a God complex. I have a complex pain issue and he is very reassuring and extremely professional. His office staff are always willing to help and are very kind. I just love this office! Julie
in Hollywood, FL |
Very professional doctor. I trust him 100%
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr.Steinberg and His Nurse very caring and helpful. Answered all my questions, took his time with each and every one. His nurse gave me her cell number so I can call anytime.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was supposed to have a nerve conduction study and EMG done through worker's comp. Dr. Steinberg didn't do it and when I declined an appointment the next day and the day after because they conflicted with my occupational therapy appointments his Office Manager suggested, ""Should I tell worker's comp that you refused treatment?" The doctor made a note in my file saying that I refused the treatment for which I was scheduled to receive that day.
Hollywood, FL |
Horse Doctor! Told my brother first visit he need not to drive anymore. Still driving three years later see a doctor. Wants to mistreat patients and up set them.
HOLLYWOOD |
This dr and his PA Are two of the most incontinent people i have had to deal with. From my intake to a basic med list was completely wrong and when brought to them i was met with does it really matter? Well yes actully it does.I have to say in all truth this man should not practice any kind of medical care.
in Hallandale Beach, FL |
Dr Steinberg is a caring and very knowledgable physician whom I totally trust with my care.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Steinberg?

Compare Dr. Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Steinberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Steinberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Steinberg's Board Certifications

University Of California Davis
    Kaiser Permanente Hospital

• French
  • Indian

Dr. Steinberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steinberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology
  • Pain Management Nursing
  • Sleep Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)