Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Stein is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center.

9291 Glades Rd Ste 306

Boca Raton, FL 33434

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein's Experience

Dr. Stein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Stein does not have any board certifications listed.

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens
  • St Elizabeth's Med Center

Dr. Stein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stein has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Stein's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in BOCA RATON FL |
Unbelievable care, professionalism and attention to deal. Very grateful for Dr.Stein and his team.
Boca Raton, FL |
I went to this doctor looking for a family MD, my doctor went concierge, so I could no longer go. The day of the appointment the receptionist gave me a booklet to fill out on my Medical information. Finally I see the doctor he never examined me all he do was ask the questions I already filled out. I keep telling him I am a cancer patient and I need my physical can you please read the information, and send me for blood test. He took 10 min with me and told me to book another appointment. NO GOOD
in Delray Beach, FL |
I recently started seeing Dr Stein & his ARNP, Peggy Zapantis. The office is well located off Glades & easy to get an appt with. Peggy & Dr. Stein are fabulous.....both are not only professional & caring, but personable & kind. Shortly after becoming established, I had an urgent medical issue, I reached to the office & Peggy squeezed me in even though she was slammed that day. She also followed up with me & referred me to great specialist to help me see the issue through. I highly reco them
in Boca Raton, FL |
We are extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Stein through a dear friend. My husband was failing quickly. I made an appointment with Dr. Stein so my husband could see him as soon as he was discharged after three different hospitalizations. Dr. Stein immediately ordered a test that confirmed what he suspected. Dr. Stein saved my husband's life. My husband is recovering after Dr. Stein made arrangements for his brain surgery. Dr. Stein is so caring. We are so thankful.
in Fl |
I always knew that he was a good doctor but now I know that he is a great doctor. He quickly diagnosed my problem and prescribed the perfect medication. I know that many with my condition suffered unnecessarily; so happy that I was not one of them. Peggy his assistant is perfect, caring and sympathetic. The girls on staff are great also.
Boca Raton, FL |
He doesn't listen; prescribes non-generics even when he could prescribe a generic. Puts you on meds you don't need.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I am a long time patient and I would highly recommend!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Stein is a patient focused physician who takes the time to listen. I was pleasanly pleased with his empathy, compassion and abilities towards a resolution. I highly recommend Dr Stein. Lastly, but equally as important: his entire staff mirrored his kindness.
in Boca Raton, FL |
One never knows what Dr Stein you get - one is very friendly and helpful and the other is incredibly rude and insulting. Sort of a crap shoot - knows how stuff but a can be a stressful experience. His having grace is his staff are wonderful
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD?
Are you Dr. Stein?