Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

JEFFREY L STEIN MD PA 9291 Glades Rd Ste 306 Boca Raton, FL 33434 Get Directions

Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and West Boca Medical Center.

Dr. Stein's Experience

See how Dr. Stein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Stein's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Delray Beach, FL |
I recently started seeing Dr Stein & his ARNP, Peggy Zapantis. The office is well located off Glades & easy to get an appt with. Peggy & Dr. Stein are fabulous.....both are not only professional & caring, but personable & kind. Shortly after becoming established, I had an urgent medical issue, I reached to the office & Peggy squeezed me in even though she was slammed that day. She also followed up with me & referred me to great specialist to help me see the issue through. I highly reco them
in Boca Raton, FL |
We are extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Stein through a dear friend. My husband was failing quickly. I made an appointment with Dr. Stein so my husband could see him as soon as he was discharged after three different hospitalizations. Dr. Stein immediately ordered a test that confirmed what he suspected. Dr. Stein saved my husband's life. My husband is recovering after Dr. Stein made arrangements for his brain surgery. Dr. Stein is so caring. We are so thankful.
in Fl |
I always knew that he was a good doctor but now I know that he is a great doctor. He quickly diagnosed my problem and prescribed the perfect medication. I know that many with my condition suffered unnecessarily; so happy that I was not one of them. Peggy his assistant is perfect, caring and sympathetic. The girls on staff are great also.
Boca Raton, FL |
He doesn't listen; prescribes non-generics even when he could prescribe a generic. Puts you on meds you don't need.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I am a long time patient and I would highly recommend!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Stein is a patient focused physician who takes the time to listen. I was pleasanly pleased with his empathy, compassion and abilities towards a resolution. I highly recommend Dr Stein. Lastly, but equally as important: his entire staff mirrored his kindness.
in Boca Raton, FL |
One never knows what Dr Stein you get - one is very friendly and helpful and the other is incredibly rude and insulting. Sort of a crap shoot - knows how stuff but a can be a stressful experience. His having grace is his staff are wonderful
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Stein, MD?
Are you Dr. Stein?

Compare Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Stein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens
    St Elizabeth's Med Center

• French

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Stein does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.