Dr. Jeffrey Sorensen, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Sorensen, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Sorensen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Univ Of Co Sch Of Med in 2006 and specializes in family medicine.

5555 E Arapahoe Rd

Centennial, CO 80122

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Sorensen

Dr. Sorensen's Experience

Dr. Sorensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Sorensen "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

Dr. Sorensen does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Sorensen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorensen's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorensen to family and friends

Dr. Sorensen's Performance

GOOD

I find Dr. Sorensen to be a wonderful blend of being both very organized and efficient and very sensitive and patient. We didn't waste any time but he made time for anything I wanted to throw in as being important to me. He was so gentle. I felt respected and treated as a whole person. He was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Doctor Sorensen went very well. He took his time with me and he listened to my concerns. Friendly and down to earth. He will be treating my family of four.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Patti, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Dr. Jeffrey Sorensen. Be well and thrive!

Dr Sorensen is our family doctor which includes my 90 year old mother. I believe he listens to all concerns and/or symptoms and then gives a good assessment of the problem. I highly recommend him to all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Pam, thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Sorensen. We appreciate your kind words. Be well!

I wish I could give zero stars for level of trust, listening and answering questions. I work for a health care provider, I am familiar with the system. Dr. Jeffrey Sorensen is arrogant, treats patients as though it is are him to explain his decisions and recommendations. By far the worst medical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to follow up with you. Can you please email your full name, phone number and a brief description of your concerns to kpcolorado@kp.org so we may Thank you.

Intelligent, friendly, accurate and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2