Dr. Jeffrey Solomon, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Solomon, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Solomon, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.

Obstetrical and Gynecological Services

1200 N University Dr

Plantation, FL 33322

Learn about Dr. Solomon

See how frequently Dr. Solomon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Solomon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "I have been in private OB/GYN practice in Plantation, Florida for over 30 years. I have served on numerous committess at Plantation General Hospital and Westside Regional Medical Center. I have served on the Medical Executive Committee at Plantation General Hospital and have served as Chief of the OB dept. at this time. I evaluate and treat all aspect of the OB/GYN practice, including but not limited to routine Gynecological Visits, vaginitis and infections, bleeding problems, pelvic pain, and obstetrical management and deliver vaginal as well as Cesarean Sections. I perform numerous surgical procedures, D&C, Hysterectomy, all types of tubal sterilizations, and more. My philosophy is to listen to what each and every patient has to say. Each patient is important and their problems will not be brushed aside or taken lightly."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

Dr. Solomon does not have any board certifications listed.

• C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • University of Barcelona / Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Solomon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solomon to family and friends

Dr. Solomon's Performance

I made my first gyne appt with Dr. Solomon after reading positive reviews. Big mistake! I was only interested in IUD birth control but instead, he brought me into his private office to talk about sex, dating, condom use, etc. Then he told me he wanted to do a pap smear which I made the mistake of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I absolutely love this Doctor, as I say I wish I could clone him! He is the most thorough, caring and patient Doctor I ever encountered. He calls you personally to give you your results .. I mean no Doctor I've ever been to cares enough to do that! The fact that they are all so THOROUGH and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Solomon is amazing! I have been his patient for over 38 years. I would not go to anyone else, unless he retires of course!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Solomon is the most kind and caring OBGYN i have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and always explains all your options. I have had him as my Dr for 20 years! He is a keeper! Thank you !!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The provider is very caring and he listens to my every word and concerns and he addresses them on the spot.
Are you Dr. Solomon?