Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 45 reviews.
Author:
Highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Smith for any back problems that you have. He is an awesome Back Doctor. He operated on me and I have no pain in my back just have pain from the incisions.
Author:
I am 91 and I am doing just great - Dr Smith fixed my back twice over the past ten years and both times I have done well. he has always been so nice to me and so very kind. He is a friend and my favorite doctor
Author:
He fixed my bed and now I am going to have my low back done. I feel twenty years younger now. You can trust this doctor - he will tell you what’s wrong and fix it
Author:
Dr Smith fixed my husband's neck and he did well
Author:
I wanted to tell everyone that this doctor is the absolute best doctor if you need help with a back problem. After he fixed my back i have done great. Two other doctors left me in a horrible depression and in constant pain . If not for this man I would still be at home crying and in bed and just bad . I can’t thank him enough for changing my life
Author:
I am a nurse and a patient. I see so many patients that Dr Smith has helped so I decided to have him help me. I had surgery because I couldnt work anymore with my pain and I am now all better and back to work! I just wanted everyone to know and to say a big public thank you to doctor Smith
Author:
I really like doctor smith . He fixed my Husband over a year ago . He did well and thinks he is the best .
Author:
This is my first review of a doctor. I really like Dr Smith because he really helped me a lot . He listens to me and always spends time with me. My neck was so bad that I was depressed and I cried a lot . Nothing helped me even shots in my neck but DrSmith did a surgery that I was scared to do but really helped me and now I am pain free . I am going to have my mother we see him because she really needs help to
Author:
Dr Smith has been my doctor for 10 years. I trust his treatments and appreciate his bedside manner.
Author:
He has helped me after another bad surgery by a neurosurgeonand I am much better . I would recommend him
Author:
Dr. Smith has be An amazing Dr. I like how he listens to our needs and has done several surgeries on my husband I have seen a big change in him .
Author:
Dr. Smith saved my life. I had badly injured my back. I was bed ridden and could not even sit high enough to sip out of a cup. Four dods had told me that I would be spending my life in a long term care facility on Dilaudid for for pain. Dr. Smith saw the bad injury and said I needed surgery immediately. A year later I am golfing again, and doing regular household chores, walking, etc.
Author:
Dr Smith After four doctors and being in a long term care facility Dr Smith fixed by problem- that nobody else could find! Now I can work outside and do my lawn and go to the store ! CALL DR SMITH IF YOU NEED HELP
Author:
Thank You Thank You Thank You Dr Smith . You literally changed my life . I am so grateful that God put you in my path . I almost cry when I am writing this so I am going to stop , but thank you again for giving me another chance at a pain free life!!
Author:
I love Doctor Smith . He has helped me and my family. My mother was essentially in a wheelchair before she met him. He fixed her back and also replaced her hip. We trust him and are very happy with his care.
Author:
Fantastic Surgeon and physician. He went approve and beyond in helping me with back surgery when no one else would.
Author:
I had a hard time finding a doctor who really listened to me . Dr Smith listened and believed in me . I had had a really bad experience with two other doctors who left me worse than when I started . Dr Smith fixed my back and now I am just great . He’s the best and I can highly recommend him to anyone with a bad back
Author:
Dr. Smith has treated me for 20 years. He is personable and a wonderful caring Dr. so thankful we found him. We travel to him for treatment and we are happy to do it.
Author:
I love Dr Smith! He has saved my life . I was so so so bad bad bad before he helped me . I had four surgeries by other doctors who then just dumped me and told me that I was just looking for pain medicine- I was called a drug addict so many times I almost believed it . I saw Dr Smith and he saw my problem and believed me . He told me that many patients get labeled drug seekers because the doctor can’t find their problem or just don’t want to try to fix it again . He redid my surgery in about two hours - other surgeries were almost 8 hours - and after a few days I was up and walking . After a month I was great and now almost a year later I am great . I am only taking Advil and I am working and I am sleeping and it’s just all so good now . Don’t believe all the bad things . Try this doctor and he will not disappoint you
Author:
Dr Smith has taken care of me and a friend. We both had surgery a few years apart . We are both very happy with Dr Smith. The patients in his waiting room talk a lot and they all are doing well and say very positive things . He has the BEST bedside manner I have ever found in any doctor.
Author:
These other negative reviews should be ignored . Dr Smith did my back surgery and I did great . He is always available if you need him .
Author:
He has taken care of bith nyself snd my wife for many years : we both have suffered greatly and needed surgery : we have both done so well and we would recommend dr Smith to anyone who needs help. He is the best doctornI have ever had.
Author:
I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Smith over a 9 year period. He has always been kind, caring and very competent. He takes the time to listen and explain. I have had great results and returned to my normal activities fairly quickly. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my back issues. I called him after my last procedure with a concern. He was out of state but answered my call and concerns. Plus told me to come in Monday so he could check on me. I really wouldn't want any other doctor.
Author:
I'm a medically retired, disabled combat veteran that has seen over 25 doctors for my chronic back & neck pain, all of which did absolutely nothing to help me. I finally went outside of VA for care, and was referred to Dr. Smith. Three surgeries, and one year later, I feel so much better! Dr. Smith really cares about his patients! He did a fantastic job!
Author:
Please look up Dr. Smith's license on the Texas Medical Board website before allowing him to touch you. Ask as many people as you know that who work for the hospital(s) he has performed surgery about him and get their opinion if you should be treated by him.
Author:
I have seen him on so many occasions and he has taken such good care of me. I have no complaints and would recommend him highly. He has also done surgery on many of my friends and they have all done well - even some who were having a lot of pain after surgery from other doctors.
Author:
After many surgeries I finally saw dr smith and he totally changes my life . I am so thankful for him .
Author:
Dr. Smith stripped a screw during surgery and never said anything, now years later I found out the screw has been pressing on a nerve and caused nerve damage and unbearable pain. He no longer is in area apparently because he's botched other surgeries as well. Can't find any surgeon that can remove it.
It is disappointing that you are having issues after a surgery performed many many years ago. I left Midland 8 years ago for family reasons only . Any surgeon can easily remove a screw which becomes painful over time - which happens infrequently . I would suggest there is something more going on that should be investigated .