Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Sider

Mid-Island Orthopedics/Sports

812 Woodbury Rd Woodbury, NY 11797

Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Woodbury, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in emergency medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Sider accepts

Dr. Sider accepts the following insurance:

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions
GHI
GHI EPO
GHI HMO
GHI PPO
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) HMO

• Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Knee Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

2.0202020202020203%

Dr. Sider?
Dr. Sider's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD
Excellent Doctor! I had a running injury in the knee, Dr Sider was able to get me an MRI the same day. The MRI confirmed a torn meniscus. Dr Sider repaired the knee the same week. He has a complete Physical Therapy team in his office. Dr checks on the progress of his patients as they do the PT. I'm very impressed with his dedication and care of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider’s kind and compassionate bedside manner is only exceeded by his skill as a physician and surgeon. I was struggling for 7 months with pain in my shoulder that progressively worsened until I was sleeping an intermittent couple of hours at a time and struggled to put a shirt or coat on. Dr. Sider saw me the day I called for an appointment, spent time on the phone with the insurance company to get me an MRI the following day, and saw me the day after the MRI to discuss my options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr.Sider is by far one of the best orthopedist around, and his office staff is great. I am having trouble get a pre approval for a MRI. Dr. Sider got on the phone with the insurance company himself trying to help me. I am presently going to p/t, and his staff is fantastic and helpful. Many times Dr. Sider is there supervising and answering any questions. I have not seen another doctor care as much for his patients as Dr. Sider. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
It has been a pleasure having Dr.Sider as my doctor for 10 years. He is a very competent doctor who has always been extremely attentive to my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
I have visited dr Sider for a few injuries one of which required surgery. He is a very polite and caring doctor. The staff is always helpful and does their best to assist me when I ask
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
I have seen Dr. Sider for both a strained achilles tendon and carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. Dr. Sider preformed surgery on my left hand and did a fantastic job. He will be performing surgery on my right hand soon. I am extremely pleased with level of care I have received, not only from Dr. Sider, but from the office staff and the physical therapy staff at Mid Island Orthopedics and Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
The staff is extremely helpful and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Sider he is a wonderful and compassionate doctor ,who is not in a rush !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider repaired my torn quad last August. He is a very talented and gifted surgeon who performed an unusual surgery to reattach it to my knee. After physical therapy at Mid Island Orthopedics I now have full use of my leg. Dr. Sider and his staff are very compassionate and caring. They give very personalized and comprehensive care to their patients in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. I cannot imagine a better experience or being in better hands than Dr. Sider and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
When our daughter, a gymnast need knee surgery there was no other Doctor then Dr. Sider with whom I would trust our daughters health. His commitment to each of his patients is evident each time we visited his office. Her surgery went flawlessly, and she made a full recovery. The time she spent in his pt office under his watchful eyes aided in her recovery. She was back to full gymnast mode in months. I never thought I would see her tumble again but with Dr. Sider's help she is now pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Jeffrey Sider, a sole practitioner for twenty years. He is one of the most caring physicians we have ever met. He is honest, thorough and takes the time to discuss and examine you, he never rushes. I walked into his office one Friday afternoon for my mother, 95 (who fractured her ankle) and Sammy told me to bring her in right away that afternoon. If you need to see Dr. Sider the same day, they always try to accommodate you. Physical Therapists , Office Staff are great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider is a caring professional...He is a throw back to when Doctors actually spend time discussing your medical predicament while at the same time talking about options, then developing a game plan to address same. He is with you every step of the way, whether that be observing the PT you are undertaking or encouraging you post op....Dr Sider is supported by an excellent staff in the front of the office and in the uniquely tailored physical therapy headed by Sean...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider is one of the most caring physicians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! IHeis extremely patient centric and has a wonderful bedside manner.In Thelast 2 years Ihave had 2 surgeries and would never think of going anywhere else. There is a supportive physical therapy staff who is extremely helpful and located in the same office.which is very convenient. I have recommended Dr. Sider to many of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider and his team are caring, professional and patient. Everything he has told me to date has been correct. He has performed surgery on my knee and strategized on methods, techniques and medicine in order to avoid future surgery and keep my fragile knees healthy. Rehab was very worthwhile and they did not attempt to extend it unnecessarily. He maintains the friendliness and culture of a time gone by while still providing a modern medical practice. I highly recommend him and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
I can’t say enough great things about Dr.Sider, the staff and the therapists. I had a ski injury popping my knee and he was able to see me the SAME day I called and get me an MRI . He saved me from getting surgery and started me on physical therapy within 2 days of seeing him. Here I am 2 weeks later feeling great and well on my way to a full recovery. The therapists are the BEST and Dr. Sider stops in and sees how all his patients are doing during PT. HIGHLY Recommend. 10 stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
I went to Dr. Sider in 2000 when i had knee issue. I recently had pain in the same knee back in december 2017 and decided to go back to him to have it looked at. I trust Dr Sider with his recommendation for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider and his staff are AMAZING. So knowledgable and so helpful. My whole family has been to his office and we recommend him to everyone we know. They show such excellent patient care, by far my favorite doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Just wanted to post a review in regards to DAKOTA @ Dr.Sider's office she works as part of their new billing department. I was extremely upset in regards to a bill/statement I received from her. Let me explain although I was quite rude, and loud, she maintained her exposure and explained the charges that even I was impressed. I ended paying my bill, she was aggressive yet maintained her exposure. KUDDOS to DAKOTA ! Thank You for answering my questions >>
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Excellent PC Doctor , great staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
I was hobbling for months with an aching knee. Dr. Sider was my "second opinion". His diagnosis and plan of action differed from that of the first orthopedic surgeon I saw - it was more proactive and made more sense. Within a week after seeing Dr. Sider, I had the surgery for repairing (trimming) my meniscus tear, and I was able to go back to work after missing 1 day of work (a Friday) and recuperating over the weekend. I had excellent follow up care including physical therapy & remain pain-free
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Dr. Sider recently performed surgery on my left shoulder. His work was amazing. Immediately my range of motion has been restored and previous pains have diminished. His staff is professional and courteous. The scheduling for my appointment couldn't have been easier. The surgery was seamless and my recovery is moving along quite well. I recommend Dr. Sider to anyone whom needs any procedure. Chris
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sider?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sider treats patients.

Plainview Hospital