Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD

Emergency Medicine  |
Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Woodbury, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

812 Woodbury Rd

Woodbury, NY 11797

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Connecticare

Learn about Dr. Sider

Dr. Sider's Experience

Dr. Sider's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Sider does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprains and Tears

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Northshore U Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Catholic Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Sider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sider to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Sider's Performance
in New Hyde Park, NY |
I was hobbling for months with an aching knee. Dr. Sider was my "second opinion". His diagnosis and plan of action differed from that of the first orthopedic surgeon I saw - it was more proactive and made more sense. Within a week after seeing Dr. Sider, I had the surgery for repairing (trimming) my meniscus tear, and I was able to go back to work after missing 1 day of work (a Friday) and recuperating over the weekend. I had excellent follow up care including physical therapy & remain pain-free
Dr. Sider recently performed surgery on my left shoulder. His work was amazing. Immediately my range of motion has been restored and previous pains have diminished. His staff is professional and courteous. The scheduling for my appointment couldn't have been easier. The surgery was seamless and my recovery is moving along quite well. I recommend Dr. Sider to anyone whom needs any procedure. Chris
in Commack, NY |
I found that the Siders treatment of my shoulder injury was very professional and helpful. His physical therapy staff was instrumental in recovery.
My entire family has been going to see Dr. Sider for many years. Dr. Sider is very well trained and his staff is very accommodating with my busy schedule!
in Westbury, NY |
I find Dr Sider one of the most capable, caring doctor. Very happy with the physical therapy.
in Woodbury NY |
The staff made it very easy to come in as an emergency. Dr Sider was very informative and gave me confidence in his diagnosis. Very pleasant atmosphere. I highly recommend the office.
in Hicksville |
Dr.Sider and his staff are excellent. Dr.Sider helped me in my basketball career both with my shoulder and my knee.
in Valley Stream, NY |
Dr. Sider is one of the BEST Doctors that I ever dealt with in my lifetime! He is knowledgeable, patient and professional in his work; hie vast experience allows him to anticipate and prevent future problems and I always fely safe and secure under his care. I first had knee surgery in 2014 and subsequent shoulder surgery in 2016 and I am already 100% recovered from the knee surgery and more than 95% recovered from the shoulder surgery. Great Doctor; excellent Physical Therapy program!
FLORAL PARK, NY |
Doctor Sider has treated me and my daughter with various sprains and surgeries and has been excellent and very caring. We travel from Floral park to woodbury to see him and would recommend him to anyone in need of care for orthopedic issues. Wonderful Doctor. his staff is aewesom and treats everyone like family.
in Rockville Centre, NY |
Dr. Sider is an excellent orthopedist. He spends time to go over everything and gives the right treatment. He is very personable and friendly. He is highly knowledgable and skilled. I travel from the South Shore to Woodbury to see Dr. Sider.
in Huntington, NY |
Dr Sider is a fantastic physician and by far the best orthopedist I have seen. He is a gifted physician with calming and caring demeanor. As a solo practitioner, not a member of one of the large hospital based conglomerates, he and his staff run a more "old fashioned" type practice in which they get to know you as a person as well as a patient which, in my opinion, helps ensure a successful outcome to the treatment an individual requires. Dr Sider and his staff are the best.
in New York, NY |
I first saw Dr Sider 5 years ago when I injured my wrist and I am currently finishing up post operative treatment and therapy for knee surgery that he performed one month ago. I can not imagine a more caring, competent or skilled physician than Dr Sider. He and the staff are wonderful and, I feel, truly care about me and my road to recovery. His in house PT staff are absolutely incredible as well! He is one of, if not the best, orthopedists on LI.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Sider and his staff are fantastic. The doctor takes the time to get to know you and listens to your complaints. I just returned to the office after almost 10 years without an injury and the staff still remembered me. Truly a great modern office with the feel of doctor's offices I had in my youth.
in Oyster Bay, NY |
Dr. Sider is very dedicated to his patients. Explains everything and answers all your questions. Office staff and physical therapists are wonderful. My husband and daughter also see Dr. Sider.
in Huntington, NY |
I can not say enough kind words about Dr. Sider and his staff. He has treated my daughter numerous times and understands what being a competitive athlete is all about. He is professional, kind and caring. The staff makes you feel warm and welcome as well as very accommodating. Physicians like him are very hard to find, Thank you for treating us like family and caring for my daughter like she is your own.
in Massapequa park. NY |
First off I'm a Nurse. Never worked with Dr Sider but wish I had. The office professionalism his expertise are unmatched anywhere. I had knee surgery and shots I'm still walking. After an accident 30 yrs ago that I was told nobody could fix. He did. My husband had surgery here and now my daughter. There should be no negative comments this dr is the best I've seen. The office is like family. Trust me I am quite picky in the medical field if you want to be out of pain come here
in Plainview, New York |
We have been seeing Dr. Jeffrey Sider for over 20 years. His expertise, honesty and devotion to his patients puts him in a class by himself. His Office Staff has accommodated us over the years that no other orthopedic office would have done for us. The Physical Therapy Therapists are excellent in their field and have helped us tremendously. We highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Sider for all your Orthopedic and Physical Therapy needs.
in Nesconset, NY |
I can't praise Dr.Sider enough for how he has helped me and people who I referred to him. Dr.Sider is a fantastic Surgeon and Care management. He is knowledgeable , caring and available when needed. He is truly concerned for his patients and gives as much attention as patient needs. He facility is always clean. His Staff is kind and helpful and easy to work with for appointments or Insurance issues. They go out of their way to remedy issues. I highly recommend Dr. Sider! Robert
Ny |
Our experience has always been great. The staff is warm, welcoming and extremely friendly. Dr Sider has always been calm, caring and diligent when treating my childrens (3) sports injuries. The X-ray technician and therapy staff are all so caring.
in New York, NY |
This man is ignorant and takes advantage of not only his employees but his younger clients. Secretarial staff was VERY condescending to my special needs daughter and we only wish we could go back for Sean and Tyler to work on her, but we're billed ironically for times we were not seen.
Massapequa, ny |
This office is absolutely disgusting!!! The young girl at the front desk had no knowledge of anything and sat there text messaging on her phone. They submitted charges to my insurance for services that were never performed!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!
in Laurel Hollow, ny |
My 16 year old daughter sprained her ankle on a Friday evening and I was able to get a next morning appointment without a problem. The staff including the office manager, receptionist, and PT's are extremely nice and accommodating. I don't know why past reviews comment on rude staff. Either Dr Sider replaced those people or they really upped their game. Either way, we continue to have a very positive experience at Dr Sider's office as she recovers
New York, NY |
If I could leave zero stars I would. I went in for a back injury. I had my mri disc. He does not have the equipment to look at an mri disc (it's 2016 by the way) he took an xray with his machine from 1980 and he had a film board to view the xray on. He said there was nothing wrong with my back but 6 doctors had recommended surgery. His office is filthy. Dirty seats and rugs and fish tanks. I washed my hands 3 times after leaving that place. He wrote me a prescription and forgot to give it to me
The exam and diagnosis was satisfactory however, their billing practices are shady. I was fined a late fee for a charge that was never on any of the bills that I received and paid in full. The error was on their part and was confirmed by my insurance company. After speaking to the insurance company I paid the additional amount due less than a month after I received an actual bill for the missed charges . I was being sent 90 day past due notices and late fees for their billing errors.
Huntington Station, NY |
the staff is very rude !
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Sider, MD?
Are you Dr. Sider?

Visit Dr. Sider

Dr. Sider accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions
    GHI
    GHI EPO
    GHI HMO
    GHI PPO
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) HMO