Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

5807 21st Ave W

Bradenton, FL 34209

Learn about Dr. Scott

See how frequently Dr. Scott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Lift Surgery
Breast Augmentation
Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Scott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scott "As a Plastic Surgeon evaluating and treating patients who desire elective cosmetic surgery it is my priority to be a good listener. I want to fully understand each individuals unique goals first and foremost. This allows me to provide a customized approach. I have the background training, experience, and technical ability to provide superb surgical results. I am a true Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons"

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery

• Medical College Of Virginia Department Of Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

• Phi Beta Kappa, 1980
  • Alpha Omega Alpha (top 5% medical school class), 1984

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
Dr. Scott's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
I want to give a shout out to Dr. Scott and his staff for performing an awesome job on me. After 40 years of dealing with Gynecomastia ie.. (man boobs). I decided to have something done to correct it. I talked with my family doctor Dr. Ganey and he recommended Dr. Scott and God Bless him for doing so. Dr. Scott not only succeeded but went way beyond what I thought was capable of being done. Thank you again Dr. Scott and your awesome staff for a job well done.
in Bradenton, FL |
At a late age in life I wanted and needed a facelift. When I arrived for my consultation I was impressed by not only the professional atmosphere of the office but with the ease that Dr. Scott displayed while viewing and analyzing my needs. No question was left unanswered and I arrived for surgery with great expectations. My expectations were small compared to the amazing results I received from Dr. Scott's expertise and experience. I am very happy and pleased with my results!
in Bradenton, FL |
I had a Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) in July 2017 and the procedure went very well. I am so happy with the results. I went to the gym to work out, but nothing I did would get rid of my tummy fat. My husband also loves the results. I love to swim and now have the confidence to wear a bathing suite. The staff were all so nice and helpful.
Bradenton, FL |
Today is the 1st Anniversary of my Breast Augmentation with Dr. Jeffery Scott! Time flies, when you are having fun! I am an RN, with nearly 35 years experience, a lot of that in the Surgical areas. Words that come to my mind: Excellence, Pain-free and exactly what I wanted! I couldn't be happier with the entire experience! Dr. Scott is a superior surgeon, a perfectionist and a great listener. I wanted a very natural look, to combat the aging process, which he achieved perfectly!
in Port Charlotte |
I am so incredibly happy that I found Dr. Scott! We live about 45 minutes away from the Sarasota office, but the distance was so worth it to me! I had a breast augmentation done in July. He put 450cc silicone implants under the muscle in each breast and the incisions were in the breast fold. They look flawless! Having two babies before this, they were very flat and lost their perkiness. They now look and feel full, natural and perky again. This entire experience has been great and smooth sailing
saint petersburg |
After much research and many consults with plastic surgeons, the moment I left meeting Dr. Scott I knew he was the "one". In June, I had lipo of the inner/outer thighs, arms, flanks & knees. I am physically fit and eat very well though these areas just wouldn't budge with diet & exercise alone. Now, 2 months out I have to say I love the results and so happy I did it! My legs looks great and my arms look much toner & fit. From Dr. Scott and all of his staff are amazing. Highly recommend 5 stars!
Tampa, FL |
I'm a doctor myself, and Dr. Scott did my breast augmentation. By far, one of the best surgeons I've ever encountered; highly experienced, exceptionally skilled, meticulous, diligent but to the point. You want a plastic surgeon who knows what's best for your body and has your best interest in mind, not just another doctor being overly accommodating to gain your business. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Scott to my family and friends.
in Nokomis |
I am a 63 year old female. One month ago Dr. Scott performed Mastopexy with small implants, an abdominal scar revision and mini- lipo on me. The scars from the lift are very fine and already fading. I can't recommend Dr. Scott and his wonderful and knowledgeable staff highly enough. I have had many mandatory surgeries but this elective surgery was by far the easiest! It's a bonus that he also a very nice person.
Sarasota, FL |
43 yo male - After losing 95 lbs across the last 3 years, I still had the love handles and a little extra around my mid-section. Dr. Scott performed laser lipo on my abdominal wall, love handles, back, and inner thighs. I have worked in medicine for 20 years, and chose Dr. Scott because of his experience, honesty, and scientific approach, rather than a monetarily motivated approach. His staff is amazing, in office and at the surgery center. I am extremely happy with my results!!!
Sarasota, FL |
Following a massive weight loss I have had a body, thigh, arm and breast lift and I am preparing for a back lift. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have found Dr. Scott in the Sarasota/ Bradenton area. He is a brilliantly skilled surgeon and his staff is a wonderful and supportive compliment to his art. His dedication to his craft is second to none and the almost invisible evidence of his work is amazing. I am forever indebted to Dr Scott and his amazing staff for the life changing gift the
Bradenton, FL |
After losing quite a bit of weight due to gastric bypass, I had a significant amount of excess skin. Dr. Scott performed a facelift procedure with upper eyelid lift and I am thrilled with the results! Even my own mother told me I look ten years younger. I was so pleased, I followed up with an upper arm lift. Once again, Dr. Scott explained the surgery in detail, along with expectations for recovery. I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his caring and sup
in Palmetto, Fl |
I could not be happier with my breast re-augmentation performed by Dr. Scott about a month ago. Seven years ago, I underwent breast augmentation and received saline implants. At first, I was happy with the results, however I experienced some bottoming out and wished to go bigger and replace my saline implants for silicon. Dr. Scott was able to repair and replace my existing implants with larger, silicon implants, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.
in Sarasota, FL |
i had my surgery 5 months and very very happy with my results i highly recommend dr scott and his staff. they all are very personable and professional
Sarasota, FL |
4 months ago I had this procedure performed by Dr. Scott. I was able to make my appointment quickly and never had to wait to see the doctor. His staff was always very courteous and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Scott's bedside manner is professional and in this area really needs to be. My surgery went extremely well. Quick recovery, no complications and my results were life changing. Yes, I have scars which I'm sure will fade over time but that is to be expected. The pay off is worth it.
in Sarasota, FL |
Excellent! He listened and followed my wishes
North Port, FL |
I am 52 years old and had breast implants back in 1997. I decided it was time to have them removed. Having surgery is scary enough but again, this time it was elective. As I had no referrals from friends about this type of surgery, I came across Dr. Jeffrey Scott through the internet. I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose him. After my consultation with Dr. Scott, I knew right then that he would be my choice. I felt so comfortable talking to him and he really gave me quality time, answered
Parrish, FL |
Dr Scott and his staff were very professional. He spent a lot of time talking to me about the procedure and what to expect afterwards. My husband and I were very pleased with my liposuction procedure I had done on my inner and outer thighs and back. I would highly recommend Dr Scott and plan on going back for another procedure.
in Parrish |
I interviewed with four plastic surgeons from Sarasota to Tampa prior to choosing Dr. Scott. I couldn't be happier with my choice! He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with ease. I had a mommy makeover which is a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. The results exceeded my expectations!!!! Thank you Dr. Scott for your artistic eye and expertise, your work is phenomenal!!!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Scott is the BEST!! I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation. He is compassionate and very thorough. What an artist! I highly recommend him. Thank you to Dr. Scott and to his outstanding staff! What a great team!!
in Bradenton, FL |
I found Dr. Scott when I was researching surgeons for a breast reduction and lift. I was able to make a consultation appointment and schedule surgery very quickly. Dr. Scott and his entire staff is absolutely amazing! They are so kind and take as much time with you as you need. And they make you feel completely comfortable through every stage of your appointment. You would be hard-pressed to find another practice that meets the same quality as you get with Dr. Scott!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Scott has been meticulous and has produced wonderful results. I can't pass by a mirror without looking and smiling!
Bradenton, FL |
Great experience. I would recommend him to anyone and go back for any future procedures.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Scott performed a Mommy Makeover. I'm less than two months out from my surgery, but I'm very pleased with the results. I now have my 20 something figure again! HIs staff was wonderful, friendly and the nurses were very helpful. He is compassionate, professional and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for the Mommy Makeover.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Scott was extremely thorough and kind in explaining the procedure. He took extra time answering my questions and certainly put me at ease. The precision of his stitching and the ease of healing has provided a fantastic result! I've had this surgery too many times with different doctors and I can say he was by far the best surgeon I've ever had.
in Ellenton, FL |
Dr Scott made me feel comfortable asking questions. He gave me a great deal of information regarding different options related to body sculpturing. He did a wonderful job with the procedure. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He was helpful in his consultation as well as follow up. I would highly recommend him.
in Palmetto, FL |
THE YOUNG GIRL THAT DID MY TREATMENT, WAS VERY INEXPERIENCE, FOR WHAT I PAID , IT WAS PRETTY , SORRY ON HIS BEHALF
in Tampa, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Scott through a friend who had a breast reduction a few years earlier. She spoke highly of Dr. Scott, so I contacted his office when I was ready to schedule the same surgery. He and his is staff is wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for this surgery to anyone in the future.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Scott did a revision on me that indirectly relieved pressure from other medical issues, (neck, shoulder and collarbone pain, posture discomfort and a consistent heat rash below the breast area). He listened well at the consultation, took photos and made a medical decision. The day of surgery he again listened, prepared me for the surgery mentally and measured and marked the areas. It took 4 hours for him to repair me and renew my look to a normal appearance, he is the best!
in Sarasota, FL |
Doctor Scott gave me exactly what I was looking for in a breast augmentation. He took his time during the consultation and even was drawing on a piece of paper an example of how the procedure would be performed. Awesome Dr!
in Sarasota, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Scott through a friend who had a breast augmentation revision with him. She's very particular, so I didn't hesitate to consult with him for my downsize. She was right that Dr. Scott has a very down to earth bedside manner. He paid close attention to my goals and I have an excellent result now 3 weeks later. In addition, his staff are very friendly and eager to answer any questions, and I never had to wait more than a few minutes for my follow up visits. Bravo!
in Canada |
Dr. Scott, Samantha & Lisa are very professional and very easy to talk to. I found Dr Scott to have excellent bedside manner. He did not try to sell you anything that he felt you didn't need, he was very direct in what would best benefit you. He explained the procedure, the surgery and recovery he left no stone unturned. His staff of excellent nurses, Lisa & Samantha, were great. They were always there to answer any questions and to help put your fear aside. They after care was amazing. They had
in Sarasota, FL |
Honestly, I would not go to anyone else in this area - not to say others are not good, but Dr. Scott is amazing! I was so nervous about the procedure I was getting but he put me at ease. His personality is confident, calm, and and reassuring. He will take the time to answer questions without rushing. The surgery went well, and I am THRILLED with the results. Very natural. His staff is equally kind and patient - They answered every question I had (sometimes over and over) with smiles!
in Myakka City, FL |
Dr. Scott is a true professional and he has a wonderful staff. He is par excellent.
in North Port, FL |
This office is extremely unethical in their pricing. I went in for a consultation and they quoted me 2400 for replacement of one ruptured saline implant. I had it completed. 3 weeks later the other one ruptured and they quoted me for the same procedure 500$ more and said it was due to a price increase January 1st? Are you kidding me? This is extremely unethical practice and their pricing is incorrect. I highly recommend a reputable surgeon with fair pricing not this company!!!!!!!!!
in Sarasota, FL |
It was a MAJOR decision to finally choose to have an elective procedure (face and neck) preformed. Thought about it for 5 years until I felt it was NOW or NEVER. My results are VERY natural. I now look the age I feel. Dr. Scott is excellent? very patient and answers all questions completely. He is very highly rated, board-certified and has over 25 years of experience. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Are you Dr. Scott?