Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 63

Dr. Scott

The Plastic Surgery Center

5807 21ST AVE W Bradenton, FL 34209

Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bradenton, FL and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Kansas / School of Medicine medical school in 1984. He is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Scott to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Scott with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Blake Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Blake Medical Center today at (941) 500-9903.

These providers are on the medical staff of Blake Medical Center.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott?
  • Appointment scheduling (121)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (121)
  • Explained conditions well (121)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
I had my breast augmentation surgery on February 2021, and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Scott and his staff is so helpful, kind and professional.Thank you Dr. Scott!!!
Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr Scott performed a facelift and bilateral temporal browlift which regained my confidence! He and his Staff provide a level of comfortability for all aspects of these procedures through his extensive explanations. Don't hesitate to get back the "old you".
May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr.scott and his staff every single one of them are amazing!! I got breast augmentation done by Dr. Scott and his staff made me feel so comfortable every time I went in for a check up Dr. Scott did an amazing job highly recommend
Nicole – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I'm new to the area, and a friend of mine recommended Dr. Scott for my breast augmentation. I am so glad I took her advice - the entire experience was amazing, and my result is exactly what I was hoping for!
Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I would first like to say thank you to EVERYONE at The Plastic Surgery Center. They have all been very nice, professional, and caring. From the first day that I made contact with them they have been nothing but helpful. I was able to do my initial consult appointment VIA Telehealth (or similar) which was amazing. Dr. Scott answered all of my questions. Dr. Scott made me feel that even though I have very low iron levels that with an approval from my Hematologist I WOULD be able to have my breast lift/Implants. I was told years back by a different surgeon that I would never be able to have the surgery due to my iron levels. My new look is AMAZING! I am extremely satisfied with my new "girls" Dr. Scott listened to me when I explained the look/size that I was going for. I would recommend everyone to have a lift/implants done by Dr. Scott. The surgery center was clean and all of the staff that I made contact with took great care of me. If you don't choose Dr. Scott you are missing out!
Jessica O – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I felt comfortable, heard and respected right off the bat before even meeting Dr. Scott. Both him & his staff are so well-spoken, knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions thoroughly and honestly. The whole experience from my initial consultation with him through the surgery and follow-ups, I felt like I was taken care of 110%. I think I appreciated his professionalism as well as his honest but comforting mannerisms the most. I am so grateful I went through with my BA. It's something I've wanted for YEARS but never took the plunge. Dr. Scott empowered me to feel the most confident in my decision and I have never felt more confident in my body than I do now. THANK YOU. Dr. Scott and staff.
Megan – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Recently, I consulted with Dr. Scott for a medial thigh lift. Being 68 years old and living an active lifestyle, I was not happy with what gravity and genetics were doing to my inner thighs. During that consult we also discussed replacing my saline breast implants with silicone. He was very honest and informative about what to expect with both procedures. Initially, the breast implants were not a priority until we discussed the silicone. The saline felt very heavy, and some corrective work was needed to improve the alignment on my chest. I had both procedures done at the same time six weeks ago by Dr. Scott. The day after, the improvement was immediate. My inner thighs looked better than they have in decades. And the silicone implants were the best choice by far. They feel natural and look so much better. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of both procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and can also add that his office staff are incredible!
Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I am very happy with my recent surgery under the care of Dr Scott and his staff!
Deborah Bezdek – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I have been very happy with the procedures I had done. He is professional and informative. His staff is so helpful too. It was a great experience.
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
At the end of my search for a plastic surgeon Dr. Scott was my #1 choice. I made an appointment to meet him and liked him right away. I was comforted by the fact that he was going to contact my internist and my cardiologist to get assurance that I would make it through his five-hour surgery. I had had a parotid surgery nearly 40 years ago and he apprised me of the added difficulties that old surgery would present for him. However, at the same time he assured me that he was up to the task and had successfully performed with such circumstances before. And, now a month later I find the results magical. The surgery came out much better than I could have imagined. I didn’t want people to say, Oh, look, she had a facelift, because that would mean there were signs, that dreaded pulled look, saying that I had a less than optimum result. My most heartfelt thank you to Dr. Scott, a true artisan, and his wonderful staff who always make me feel so comfortable.
Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
My experience was wonderful with dr Scott and I’m so glad I listened to myself. Had 5 consultations before choosing dr. Scott. Just had the right feeling and vibe after meeting with him. His professionalism and lack of ego mania impressed me. I had also seen the natural results of facelifts he had done. From start to today, 5 wk post-op appt. everything flawless. At 74 yrs old, I was a tad scared of anesthesia. Never needed to took any pain or nausea meds. I’m so grateful for his artistry and my results. Thank you dr. Scott, I might even get brave enough to have my breast implants removed. I’m so very pleased.
Sarasota, FL – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Making decisions regarding any type of surgery can be very stressful and leave a person second guessing personal and professional choices, however that being said , I lack any hesitation whatsoever to leave a review that could possibly help another person on their journey as a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Scott. I am happy to report that from the consultation in the beginning to the end result after both surgeries and recovery that I could not be more complimentary of the professionalism and overall bedside manner that was given to me during my experience with Dr. Jeffrey Scott and his staff. I love my results and would highly recommend The Plastic Surgery Center 5807 21st Ave W Bradenton, Fl (941) 792-4157 . Thank you for everything!!!
Michele – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott is an amazing surgeon! He’s truly an artist in his field! I became so depressed whenever I looked in the mirror and saw a person that I didn’t recognize. It got to the point that I hated getting ready in the morning because of the person staring back at me! However, after a Facelift and Lower lid blepharoplasty by Dr. Scott, I finally look on the outside the way I feel on the inside. I look like my younger self! From the consultation, preop and postop visits, Dr. Scott and his team made me feel very comfortable with their genuine warmth and knowledge. The nurses and personnel at the surgery center were also very caring and proficient. I’m beyond grateful and ecstatic with the results! Dr. Scott is your surgeon if you want beautiful and natural appearing results with expert care throughout the entire process.
Laurie – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Scott for any plastic surgery needs. He is attentive, a perfectionist, and his staff was so great throughout the whole process. They answered all my questions and made everything run smoothly!
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I love the staff! I loved Dr. Scott’s work from friends and his online gallery. I remember my consultation like it was yesterday. We drew up what I had envisioned and took time to come up with exactly what I had in mind in a realistic, thought out process. I had breast Aug with a minor lift. I was definitely a symmetrical. I honestly could not be happier. I was asymmetrical but not anymore. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin. I highly recommend to my family and friends. People honestly need to know how excellent he is at what he does. Many drs have their degrees and even board certified but it is a human art. Not every Dr. has that skill set but dr. Scott does!! When it’s time to change out in 6-12years I will be going back! I have had them for almost 5 years.
Alexandria in Sarasota , FL – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Totally disgusted with him. He is a wonderful doctor and I have given him tons of money. I wanted another procedure done and he was extremely stand off ish. He didn't want to bother. He priced the surgery so high for doing not what you I wanted. Very disappointed
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott was professional and made sure I was fully informed of my procedure. His office is caring and very supportive. My husband is a physician who has seen this procedure on many of his patients and feels my result are by far the best he has seen. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Scott.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott was professional and very respectful to me during the pre op and post op appointments . He listened well and answered every question so that I felt heard and informed . I am so thankful for Dr. Scott and his staff, they are very kind. The whole process of my breast augmentation was a great success and so much easier than I thought I owe it all to Dr. Scott and his staff.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I can't say enough positive things about Dr Scott and his entire staff. His expertise, professionalism, and his skillful art of natural results is most impressive. In addition, he is always personable and takes time to listen. His outstanding staff is professional , attentive, sincere, and friendly. My experience was the best and I would recommend Dr Scott to anyone who wants an A++ experience. Thank you Dr Scott and staff!
lisa in sarasota, FL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr Scott's has restored my youthful look and helped define and enhance the underlying foundation of my unique features rather than trying to cover-up, stretch or conceal them. He gave me a naturally younger and better look than I ever could have imagined. I am over the moon happy with my results. Also, I came to his office with questions and left with every question and concern being answered to my 100% satisfaction. I trust Dr, Scott and his expert staff and surgical team. Hats off to you all.
Virginia Craig in Lakewood Ranch – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

As a Plastic Surgeon evaluating and treating patients who desire elective cosmetic surgery it is my priority to be a good listener. I want to fully understand...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery