Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Scott

Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Kansas / School of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott?
Dr. Scott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD
Totally disgusted with him. He is a wonderful doctor and I have given him tons of money. I wanted another procedure done and he was extremely stand off ish. He didn't want to bother. He priced the surgery so high for doing not what you I wanted. Very disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott was professional and made sure I was fully informed of my procedure. His office is caring and very supportive. My husband is a physician who has seen this procedure on many of his patients and feels my result are by far the best he has seen. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Scott.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott was professional and very respectful to me during the pre op and post op appointments . He listened well and answered every question so that I felt heard and informed . I am so thankful for Dr. Scott and his staff, they are very kind. The whole process of my breast augmentation was a great success and so much easier than I thought I owe it all to Dr. Scott and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I can't say enough positive things about Dr Scott and his entire staff. His expertise, professionalism, and his skillful art of natural results is most impressive. In addition, he is always personable and takes time to listen. His outstanding staff is professional , attentive, sincere, and friendly. My experience was the best and I would recommend Dr Scott to anyone who wants an A++ experience. Thank you Dr Scott and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr Scott's has restored my youthful look and helped define and enhance the underlying foundation of my unique features rather than trying to cover-up, stretch or conceal them. He gave me a naturally younger and better look than I ever could have imagined. I am over the moon happy with my results. Also, I came to his office with questions and left with every question and concern being answered to my 100% satisfaction. I trust Dr, Scott and his expert staff and surgical team. Hats off to you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I recently had a "Mommy Makeover" (Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, and Re-Augmentation) with Dr. Scott. I interviewed another doctor in town and definitely did not have the same level of comfort as I did with Dr. Scott and his staff. My procedures were discussed in depth, I was given realistic expectations and my post-op care was more than I expected. I would trust Dr. Scott and his staff to work with anyone I know, and highly recommend the surgery center he uses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I was very happy with my liposuction procedure from Dr. Scott. I had liposuction in my flanks and thighs and the results were amazing! I had very little down time and the procedure went very well with little pain. I was moving around within just a few days and bounced back quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott to any of my friends or family members and would not trust any other plastic surgeon. He had a very good bedside manner and was very comfortable to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott is an incredible doctor. He has a fantastic bedside manner, is patient, caring, skilled, and genuine. After interviewing several other physicians, I decided unequivocally to go with him for my facelift. It was absolutely the right choice. From start to finish the experience was fantastic. The end result was nothing short of a miracle, with results that were better than I could have hoped for. 100% recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott is the best plastic surgeon in my mind. I am so happy with my results! He did exactly what I asked of him! Thank you Dr. Scott! He removed my botched implants and gave me a lift and they turned out amazing! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Unfortunately, I was never able to see Dr. Scott because they DO NOT accept insurance AT ALL. I was already told my insurance would pay for my procedure, they just needed the Dr to send them the paperwork explaining what they were doing. Girl on the phone said NO they will not do that. They would not even give me the paperwork to send them, nor will they give me paperwork AFTER the procedure!! I was easily able to schedule an appt with my 2nd choice surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Amazing experience all the way around. Dr. Scott took extra time to explain my options to both me and my husband. I had a breast reduction and lift (mastoplexy) and Dr. Scott and his staff were amazing from start to finish, even the employees at the surgery center were great. I'm so glad I choose him. The results were better than I had expected. Dr. Scott is a perfectionist. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I want to start this off by saying if I could give Dr. Scott a million stars I would! I have wanted larger breasts since I can remember. I finally decided to do something about it. I wanted larger, fuller breasts but not something too big that people would know that I had an augmentation. After going to three other plastic surgeons I still didn’t feel comfortable with them. We just didn’t click and I couldn’t tell if they really understood what I wanted. One of my friends referred me to his offi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He delivered exactly what I asked, bigger, fuller, but most importantly natural results. He listened to exactly what I wanted. The process was so smooth, his entire staff are incredibly nice and helpful, you always feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Scott if you want the best, natural results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
47 wyr old - breast augmentation. Dr Scott delivered exsactly what I asked. Scars are nearly invisible and recovery was faster than expected. Also had liposuction through Dr. Scott several years ago & he did excellent with that also. He listens to what YOU want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Extremely satisfied with the results of my partial facelift and lower lid blepharoplasty results. Every detail of his treatment plan pre and post op was explained in detail. At pre consultation he went over my requests and questions; tailored the procedures I needed specifically to what his skill and expertise indicated would be best for me. Dr. Scott and his entire staff are consummate professionals and extremely kind and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Scott.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott is amazing! 12 weeks post breast augmentation and so happy with my results! He was so comforting throughout the whole process. His nurse, Samantha, is top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I would like to take a moment to thank Dr Scott for restoring my life. A few years ago, I went to another surgeon for a procedure and I was left with horrible scars. Most of us do not hope to come out of surgery looking like Barbie but we NEVER expect to look like raggedy ann. Dr Scott with his calm professionalism explained why my scars existed and how he could repair them. His meticulous and consciences workmanship has given me back so much more than a beautiful body. THANK YOU THANK YOU
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Scott to anyone. He has done several surgeries for me. Starting with closing the incision on my stomach after I had a hysterectomy. He has done a facelift, (in 1998) which still looks great. Most recently I decided to address my out of proportion, should and back hurting breasts. It is now five weeks post operative, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! i WOULD HAVE DONE THIS IS 1998 HAD I KNOWN! Dr. Scott is a wonderful surgeon and person with integrity. I am so happy I did it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
I came into the consultation thinking that I knew what I wanted, then Dr. Scott gave me his recommendation for my size and build, which was larger and higher profile than I had planned. I went with his recommendation and I'm so glad that I did! I'm only six weeks in from the surgery and they are amazing! They're perfectly proportional to my body and already feeling very natural. I highly recommend Dr Scott!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD?
From the initial consultation, Dr. Scott's confidence in explaining exactly what would occur during and what to expect after the procedure (brow lift and face lift) could only come from someone with skills and experience. His staff also prepared me so that I was at ease. The results were even better than I could have imagined! Dr. Scott told me that I would just look refreshed, not stretched - and that's exactly what happened. I was able to entertain out of town guests at my house within two
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

As a Plastic Surgeon evaluating and treating patients who desire elective cosmetic surgery it is my priority to be a good listener. I want to fully understand each individuals unique goals first and foremost. This allows me to provide a customized ap...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1980

• Phi Beta Kappa, 1980
  • Alpha Omega Alpha (top 5% medical school class), 1984

Dr. Scott accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Scott's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Scott performs this procedure more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Scott's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Scott treats patients.