Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Scott, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.

5807 21st Ave W

Bradenton, FL 34209

Learn about Dr. Scott

See how frequently Dr. Scott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Lift Surgery
Breast Augmentation
Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Scott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scott "As a Plastic Surgeon evaluating and treating patients who desire elective cosmetic surgery it is my priority to be a good listener. I want to fully understand each individuals unique goals first and foremost. This allows me to provide a customized approach. I have the background training, experience, and technical ability to provide superb surgical results. I am a true Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons"

• Plastic Surgery

• Medical College Of Virginia Department Of Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

• Phi Beta Kappa, 1980
  • Alpha Omega Alpha (top 5% medical school class), 1984

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends

Dr. Scott's Performance

Amazing experience all the way around. Dr. Scott took extra time to explain my options to both me and my husband. I had a breast reduction and lift (mastoplexy) and Dr. Scott and his staff were amazing from start to finish, even the employees at the surgery center were great. I'm so glad I choose...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I want to start this off by saying if I could give Dr. Scott a million stars I would! I have wanted larger breasts since I can remember. I finally decided to do something about it. I wanted larger, fuller breasts but not something too big that people would know that I had an augmentation. After...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Scott did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He delivered exactly what I asked, bigger, fuller, but most importantly natural results. He listened to exactly what I wanted. The process was so smooth, his entire staff are incredibly nice and helpful, you always feel comfortable. I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
47 wyr old - breast augmentation. Dr Scott delivered exsactly what I asked. Scars are nearly invisible and recovery was faster than expected. Also had liposuction through Dr. Scott several years ago & he did excellent with that also. He listens to what YOU want.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Extremely satisfied with the results of my partial facelift and lower lid blepharoplasty results. Every detail of his treatment plan pre and post op was explained in detail. At pre consultation he went over my requests and questions; tailored the procedures I needed specifically to what his skill...more
Are you Dr. Scott?