Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Scott's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Scott's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• General Surgerynull
  • Plastic Surgerynull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Scott has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott's Review Details
      4.8 based on 73 responses
      Experience with Dr. Scott
      Dr. Scott's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (64)
      in Sarasota, FL |
      Dr. Scott performed a Mommy Makeover. I'm less than two months out from my surgery, but I'm very pleased with the results. I now have my 20 something figure again! HIs staff was wonderful, friendly and the nurses were very helpful. He is compassionate, professional and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for the Mommy Makeover.
      in Bradenton, FL |
      Dr. Scott was extremely thorough and kind in explaining the procedure. He took extra time answering my questions and certainly put me at ease. The precision of his stitching and the ease of healing has provided a fantastic result! I've had this surgery too many times with different doctors and I can say he was by far the best surgeon I've ever had.
      in Ellenton, FL |
      Dr Scott made me feel comfortable asking questions. He gave me a great deal of information regarding different options related to body sculpturing. He did a wonderful job with the procedure. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He was helpful in his consultation as well as follow up. I would highly recommend him.
      in Palmetto, FL |
      THE YOUNG GIRL THAT DID MY TREATMENT, WAS VERY INEXPERIENCE, FOR WHAT I PAID , IT WAS PRETTY , SORRY ON HIS BEHALF
      in Tampa, FL |
      I was referred to Dr. Scott through a friend who had a breast reduction a few years earlier. She spoke highly of Dr. Scott, so I contacted his office when I was ready to schedule the same surgery. He and his is staff is wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for this surgery to anyone in the future.
      in Bradenton, FL |
      Dr. Scott did a revision on me that indirectly relieved pressure from other medical issues, (neck, shoulder and collarbone pain, posture discomfort and a consistent "heat" rash below the breast area). He listened well at the consultation, took photos and made a medical decision. The day of surgery he again listened, prepared me for the surgery mentally and measured and marked the areas. It took 4 hours for him to "repair" me and renew my look to a "normal" appearance, he is the best!
      in Sarasota, FL |
      Doctor Scott gave me exactly what I was looking for in a breast augmentation. He took his time during the consultation and even was drawing on a piece of paper an example of how the procedure would be performed. Awesome Dr!
      in Sarasota, FL |
      I was referred to Dr. Scott through a friend who had a breast augmentation revision with him. She's very particular, so I didn't hesitate to consult with him for my "downsize". She was right that Dr. Scott has a very down to earth bedside manner. He paid close attention to my goals and I have an excellent result now 3 weeks later. In addition, his staff are very friendly and eager to answer any questions, and I never had to wait more than a few minutes for my follow up visits. Bravo!
      in Canada |
      Dr. Scott, Samantha & Lisa are very professional and very easy to talk to. I found Dr Scott to have excellent bedside manner. He did not try to sell you anything that he felt you didn't need, he was very direct in what would best benefit you. He explained the procedure, the surgery and recovery he left no stone unturned. His staff of excellent nurses, Lisa & Samantha, were great. They were always there to answer any questions and to help put your fear aside. They after care was amazing. They had
      in Sarasota, FL |
      Honestly, I would not go to anyone else in this area - not to say others are not good, but Dr. Scott is amazing! I was so nervous about the procedure I was getting but he put me at ease. His personality is confident, calm, and and reassuring. He will take the time to answer questions without rushing. The surgery went well, and I am THRILLED with the results. Very natural. His staff is equally kind and patient - They answered every question I had (sometimes over and over) with smiles!
      in Myakka City, FL |
      Dr. Scott is a true professional and he has a wonderful staff. He is par excellent.
      in North Port, FL |
      This office is extremely unethical in their pricing. I went in for a consultation and they quoted me 2400 for replacement of one ruptured saline implant. I had it completed. 3 weeks later the other one ruptured and they quoted me for the same procedure 500$ more and said it was due to a price increase January 1st? Are you kidding me? This is extremely unethical practice and their pricing is incorrect. I highly recommend a reputable surgeon with fair pricing not this company!!!!!!!!!
      in Sarasota, FL |
      It was a MAJOR decision to finally choose to have an elective procedure (face and neck) preformed. Thought about it for 5 years until I felt it was NOW or NEVER. My results are VERY natural. I now look the age I feel. Dr. Scott is excellent? very patient and answers all questions completely. He is very highly rated, board-certified and has over 25 years of experience. I highly recommend him.
      Have you seen Dr. Scott?
      Are you Dr. Scott? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Scott

• Skin Laxity
      • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
      • Blepharoplasty
      • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
      • Botox® Injection
      • Laser Skin Resurfacing
      • Lash Enhancer
      • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
      • Liposuction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Restylane® Injections

University of Oklahoma

Graduated in 1980

• Phi Beta Kappa, 1980
        • Alpha Omega Alpha (top 5% medical school class), 1984

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Scott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
      • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Scott

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Scott's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Scott

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Scott's Care Philosophy

As a Plastic Surgeon evaluating and treating patients who desire elective cosmetic surgery it is my priority to be a good listener. I want to fully understand each individuals unique goals first and foremost. This allows me to provide a customized approach. I have the background training, experience, and technical ability to provide superb surgical results. I am a true Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons