Dr. Jeffrey Schmidt, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Schmidt, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male

Dr. Jeffrey Schmidt, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. He has been practicing for 11 years.

Schmidt Facial Plastic Surgery, PC

125 Inverness Dr E Ste 250

Englewood, CO 80112

• Colorado Access
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Schmidt

See how frequently Dr. Schmidt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
Wound Repair
Cancer

Dr. Schmidt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt "Attention to detail and emphasis on your comfort are integral - not only in consideration of the design of our facility - but in the experience itself. We believe in a higher level of service, the evolution of a relationship beyond simply doctor & patient, and a commitment to precision in everything we do."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Septal Perforation

• Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Hair Removal
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Southern Methodist University
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • University Of Nebraska Medical Center-Chief Resident
    Other Education | Completed 2011

• Top DOC of 2016, 07/26/16

Dr. Schmidt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schmidt to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
Englewood, CO |
I had a skin cancer removed from my upper lip, leaving a large defect and Dr. Schmidt did the plastic surgical repair. He did an excellent job of listening to my concerns prior to the procedure and was very thorough and meticulous in planning and executing the surgery. The result is excellent and I would recommend him as highly as possible.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Schmidt performed repair of my orbital fractures and cheekbone fractures with plates and screws. I have no scars, and look the same as before. His staff were without exception professional and kind. He was thorough in explaining about the procedure and the recovery process. He and his surgical team were kind and compassionate. He was always accessible for followup appointments. I sincerely believe Dr. Schmidt cares deeply about being a good surgeon and taking excellent care of his patients.
in Denver, CA |
Wonderful results. Thank you
in Lafayette, CO |
I came to Dr. Schmidt due to skin cancer on my nose, and needed reconstruction after Mohs procedure. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, and has a great attention to detail. He had my best interest and outcome in mind. He explained all of the risks, benefits and procedure options in detail before and during my healing process. His bed side manner was wonderful. The injections following the procedure were quick and helped my healing immensely. The staff is also wonderful!!!! I would recom
in Arvada, CO |
The best bedside manner I have ever had with a doctor. Dr. Schmidt calmed my nerves before surgery by explaining both the surgery and what my after care would look like. After a bad fall, I had fractured my orbital bone and was worried I would have a bad scar forever. Two years later, it's as if nothing happened. Dr. Schmidt and his team are kind, courteous, professional and truly care about their patients!
in Commerce city, CO |
Doc. Schmidt is very good at his job & i enjoyed being his patient. Im impressed by his experience & his age. I would recommend him to people if they want someone with good hands & quick precise work.
in Larkspur, CO |
Dr. Schmidt is a terrific doctor. He closed a nearly 3" dia. hole in my cheek with aplomb. He did such a good job those who know me claim they can't see where the hole was. I concur. The negative reviews that criticize his interpersonal skills are sadly off the mark. He is intense; intensely concentrating on the difficult problem of patching us. He is also kind, friendly and thorough---all the best qualities of an extremely talented artist.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Schmidt is very professional and very detailed in his explanation as to his choice of treatment and the need for surgery. During my care, I always trusted his recommendations. My introduction to Dr. Schmidt was in the course of emergency treatment of infection-subsequently I had 9 OR visits with Dr. Schmidt. I am grateful to him for my excellent care and his respect towards my family and myself during my ordeal. My family and I would highly recommend Dr. Schmidt.
in Denver, CO |
I had my left nostril bitten off by a small dog while helping an elderly neighbor the day before Thanksgiving, 2015. My 1st surgery was the day after Thanksgiving and I have had 2 more since then. Dr. Schmidt runs a very professional office and is very thorough in his presentation of what needs to be done in order to have a good outcome after surgery. I appreciate the time he has spent with me, and his compassion for patient care. I would highly recommend Dr. Schmidt for facial surgeries.
Denver, CO |
This little boy has the interpersonal skills of a sheltered kid who has never been in the real world. He is extremely condescending to everyone. It is clear he has the little man complex, and he seems to only be concerned with making money. I saw a lady in his overly sterile, cold waiting room and she looked like a plastic barbie doll. No thanks. I would like to go for more of a natural look. Horrible.
in Denver, CO |
After having MOHs surgery I was referred to Dr. Schmidt to repair the damage to my nose. To my surprise, I was seen and treated that afternoon. He was very thorough explaining my options. We communicated via email with photos while traveling during my recovery. Follow up weekly injections were quick and efficient. I am very impressed with the results.
in Parker, CO |
It has been both a rewarding and pleasurable experience being a patient of Dr. Schmidt?s for several months. We have shared a complicated procedure, and Dr. Schmidt continues to demonstrate his exceptional skill and caring at every appointment. Both Michelle and Dr. Schmidt are always very welcoming and attentive at every visit. The office is comfortable, professional, and there is almost never any wait beyond my appointment time.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Schmidt, MD?
Are you Dr. Schmidt?