Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is a neurology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine in 1971 and specializes in neurology.

1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 4900

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

• American Enterprise Group
  • Amerihealth
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Rubin

See how frequently Dr. Rubin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Tension Headache
high
Epilepsy

Dr. Rubin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rubin "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Neurology

Dr. Rubin does not have any board certifications listed.

• McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
  • Memorial Sloan-Ketting Cancer Center
  • New York Hospital
  • Rockefeller University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rubin has no awards or honors listed.

• Solitary Osteochondroma of the Thoracic Spine Presenting as Spinal Cord compression, Marchand, E.P., Villemure, J.G., Rubin, J.I., Robitaille, Y., Ethier, R.; 1986; 10: 1033-1035, 1986
  • Effects of Somatostatin in Parkinsonism, Growth Hormone, and Dopa Metabolism, Papavasilou, P.S., Cotzias, G.C., Rubin, J.I., et al., 1977

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends

Dr. Rubin's Performance

I met Dr.Rubin when I was diagnosed with Myhestenia Gravis in the hospital I saw Him almost daily at all times day and night. He always been friendly and understanding of my issues He is the only Doctor who will talk to you on the phone. His office Staff and His Nurse Gretchen are always very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This doctor blamed my seizures on my parents and the lack of information that I had gathered on their inability to spend every second of their day with me. When I asked to change medications to avoid side effects I was completely ignored and in order to see another doctor in his practice he needs...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
My first review was removed, so I am writing it again! I waited 90 minutes before being admitted to an examining room. After waiting 30 more minutes, I realized it was very quiet in the hallway. Upon opening the door, there was NO ONE there - they had all gone to lunch!! I found someone and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Had 4 heart bypasses.in 1998. Because of the surgery had a neurology problem called Dysautonomia, which caused 5 other problems. The main one was inability to fall asleep , because a signal from my brain was telling me to wake up 24 hours a day. The only Medication that worked was Xanax, had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin was very attentive and took the time to evaluate and go over my condition & concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable an absolute pleasure to go to. I highly recommend this doctor.
Are you Dr. Rubin?