Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD

Neurology ·  Male

Dr. Rubin

Tenet Florida Physician Services

1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 4900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is a neurology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 48 years. He graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine in 1971 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubin

3.5

Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD
I visited Dr Rubin for neuromuscular difficulties that were diagnosed as something in my mind.He took the time in my first visit to call and obtain that first visit,the neurologic results from 5 years ago and found out previos dr. missed that I had at that time the classicsymptoms of Parkinson. With a sharp treatment I have progressed my walking in the first month and keep improving dramatically. .All my family and coworkers are impressed of my improvement. They can’t believe it the change in a short time.. It has helped me also in My self esteem and confidence.Thanks,Dr. Rubin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
I met Dr.Rubin when I was diagnosed with Myhestenia Gravis in the hospital I saw Him almost daily at all times day and night. He always been friendly and understanding of my issues He is the only Doctor who will talk to you on the phone. His office Staff and His Nurse Gretchen are always very helpful and very nice people I am so blessed to have Him as a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
This doctor blamed my seizures on my parents and the lack of information that I had gathered on their inability to spend every second of their day with me. When I asked to change medications to avoid side effects I was completely ignored and in order to see another doctor in his practice he needs to sign off on it and allow it. I had to pay a co-pay to sit in a room for literally 30 seconds and hear, "maybe you should see another doctor". The staff was great and apologized for him. Beware.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
My first review was removed, so I am writing it again! I waited 90 minutes before being admitted to an examining room. After waiting 30 more minutes, I realized it was very quiet in the hallway. Upon opening the door, there was NO ONE there - they had all gone to lunch!! I found someone and demanded my co-pay back. The receptionist appeared from the back room and said she had 3 minutes left on her lunch hour and couldn't help me until she returned. I have NEVER BEEN TREATED THAT WAY BEFORE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
Had 4 heart bypasses.in 1998. Because of the surgery had a neurology problem called Dysautonomia, which caused 5 other problems. The main one was inability to fall asleep , because a signal from my brain was telling me to wake up 24 hours a day. The only Medication that worked was Xanax, had tried many. Dr Ruban understood I was not able to go to sleep. Was not real familiar with that particular problem. But did prescribe Xanax 4 mg. Had this problem for 18 years. Have seen other Doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin was very attentive and took the time to evaluate and go over my condition & concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable an absolute pleasure to go to. I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
So, I found Dr. Rubin on my plan. I had a horrible migraine for a week and had no relief nor could I function. I met with his staff who was able to squeeze me in that day, thank God for them being understanding. His nurse Raquel was very nice and I had great conversation for being a new patient. He is super smart and awesome, he helped me so much. His staff is great and I am happy with my results. You must seem him if you have no relief. He knows what he is doing. Trust him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
Very unprofessional man. My father a patient admitted into jupiter hospital was told the first night (sunday) hed be seeing a neurologist Dr. RUBIN it is now tuesday 551 pm and we have yet to see the wonderful dr. All discharge papers have been drawn up yet we cant leave until we get the go ahead. Way to rack up some debt. Also we were told numerous times today starting at 9am that dr rubin is on his way. He says he is an hour away. Weve been hearing this since sunday. Dont trust this mans word
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin's office squeezed me into his schedule for a 2nd opinion, I traveled 2 hours to a major hospital, saw a doctor earlier that week, & told I needed surgery. I had an appt. the following day again with an oncologist/neurosurgeon 2 hrs. away. Called Dr. Rubin's office to go over results. His office got me in next day. Dr. Rubin spent 45 mins. w/me the 1st time, 1 hour the 2nd. Finally have a plan. He's an excellent physician, explained in laymen terms, an awesome staff, highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

• Neurology

McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
1971

• French
  • Italian

• Solitary Osteochondroma of the Thoracic Spine Presenting as Spinal Cord compression, Marchand, E.P., Villemure, J.G., Rubin, J.I., Robitaille, Y., Ethier, R.; 1986; 10: 1033-1035, 1986
  • Effects of Somatostatin in Parkinsonism, Growth Hormone, and Dopa Metabolism, Papavasilou, P.S., Cotzias, G.C., Rubin, J.I., et al., 1977

Dr. Rubin accepts

Dr. Rubin accepts the following insurance:

American Enterprise Group
Molina Healthcare
Molina
POMCO Group
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Rubin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rubin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Migraine

Dr. Rubin treats Migraine more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Rubin treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine
  • Migrainous Stupor Migraine
  • Oculomotor Migraine
  • Retinal Migraine
  • Visual Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinsonism