Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD

Neurology | Male

Tenet Florida Physician Services 1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 4900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Rubin's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Rubin's Experience

See how Dr. Rubin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Rubin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rubin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Rubin's Performance
    GOOD
New York, NY |
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin was very attentive and took the time to evaluate and go over my condition & concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable an absolute pleasure to go to. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
So, I found Dr. Rubin on my plan. I had a horrible migraine for a week and had no relief nor could I function. I met with his staff who was able to squeeze me in that day, thank God for them being understanding. His nurse Raquel was very nice and I had great conversation for being a new patient. He is super smart and awesome, he helped me so much. His staff is great and I am happy with my results. You must seem him if you have no relief. He knows what he is doing. Trust him!
Jupiter, FL |
Very unprofessional man. My father a patient admitted into jupiter hospital was told the first night (sunday) hed be seeing a neurologist Dr. RUBIN it is now tuesday 551 pm and we have yet to see the wonderful dr. All discharge papers have been drawn up yet we cant leave until we get the go ahead. Way to rack up some debt. Also we were told numerous times today starting at 9am that dr rubin is on his way. He says he is an hour away. Weve been hearing this since sunday. Dont trust this mans word
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Rubin's office squeezed me into his schedule for a 2nd opinion, I traveled 2 hours to a major hospital, saw a doctor earlier that week, & told I needed surgery. I had an appt. the following day again with an oncologist/neurosurgeon 2 hrs. away. Called Dr. Rubin's office to go over results. His office got me in next day. Dr. Rubin spent 45 mins. w/me the 1st time, 1 hour the 2nd. Finally have a plan. He's an excellent physician, explained in laymen terms, an awesome staff, highly recommend!!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Rubin's bedside manner was easily overlooked during my first few visits to see him and be evaluated. After my 5th visit with the doctor he had lost his spark or interest in me and no longer listened to any of my complains regarding the medication I had been prescribed. There have been two occasions of the doctor forgetting what he had said on previous visits and disregarded everything for a new approach, and the nurse he currently works with is incredibly rude. Getting new a new doctor
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?

Compare Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Rubin has no awards or honors listed.

• Solitary Osteochondroma of the Thoracic Spine Presenting as Spinal Cord compression, Marchand, E.P., Villemure, J.G., Rubin, J.I., Robitaille, Y., Ethier, R.; 1986; 10: 1033-1035, 1986
    • Effects of Somatostatin in Parkinsonism, Growth Hormone, and Dopa Metabolism, Papavasilou, P.S., Cotzias, G.C., Rubin, J.I., et al., 1977

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Facial Pain
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease

New York Hospital
    Rockefeller University Hospital

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Rubin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.