Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center.

Tenet Florida Physician Services

• CHAMPVA
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Rubin

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Rubin's Experience

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Rubin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Facial Pain
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease

• Memorial Sloan-Ketting Cancer Center
  • New York Hospital
  • Rockefeller University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rubin has no awards or honors listed.

• Solitary Osteochondroma of the Thoracic Spine Presenting as Spinal Cord compression, Marchand, E.P., Villemure, J.G., Rubin, J.I., Robitaille, Y., Ethier, R.; 1986; 10: 1033-1035, 1986
  • Effects of Somatostatin in Parkinsonism, Growth Hormone, and Dopa Metabolism, Papavasilou, P.S., Cotzias, G.C., Rubin, J.I., et al., 1977

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Rubin's Performance
    GOOD
Stuart, FL |
This doctor blamed my seizures on my parents and the lack of information that I had gathered on their inability to spend every second of their day with me. When I asked to change medications to avoid side effects I was completely ignored and in order to see another doctor in his practice he needs to sign off on it and allow it. I had to pay a co-pay to sit in a room for literally 30 seconds and hear, "maybe you should see another doctor". The staff was great and apologized for him. Beware.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
My first review was removed, so I am writing it again! I waited 90 minutes before being admitted to an examining room. After waiting 30 more minutes, I realized it was very quiet in the hallway. Upon opening the door, there was NO ONE there - they had all gone to lunch!! I found someone and demanded my co-pay back. The receptionist appeared from the back room and said she had 3 minutes left on her lunch hour and couldn't help me until she returned. I have NEVER BEEN TREATED THAT WAY BEFORE.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Had 4 heart bypasses.in 1998. Because of the surgery had a neurology problem called Dysautonomia, which caused 5 other problems. The main one was inability to fall asleep , because a signal from my brain was telling me to wake up 24 hours a day. The only Medication that worked was Xanax, had tried many. Dr Ruban understood I was not able to go to sleep. Was not real familiar with that particular problem. But did prescribe Xanax 4 mg. Had this problem for 18 years. Have seen other Doctors.
New York, NY |
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin was very attentive and took the time to evaluate and go over my condition & concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable an absolute pleasure to go to. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
So, I found Dr. Rubin on my plan. I had a horrible migraine for a week and had no relief nor could I function. I met with his staff who was able to squeeze me in that day, thank God for them being understanding. His nurse Raquel was very nice and I had great conversation for being a new patient. He is super smart and awesome, he helped me so much. His staff is great and I am happy with my results. You must seem him if you have no relief. He knows what he is doing. Trust him!
Jupiter, FL |
Very unprofessional man. My father a patient admitted into jupiter hospital was told the first night (sunday) hed be seeing a neurologist Dr. RUBIN it is now tuesday 551 pm and we have yet to see the wonderful dr. All discharge papers have been drawn up yet we cant leave until we get the go ahead. Way to rack up some debt. Also we were told numerous times today starting at 9am that dr rubin is on his way. He says he is an hour away. Weve been hearing this since sunday. Dont trust this mans word
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Rubin's office squeezed me into his schedule for a 2nd opinion, I traveled 2 hours to a major hospital, saw a doctor earlier that week, & told I needed surgery. I had an appt. the following day again with an oncologist/neurosurgeon 2 hrs. away. Called Dr. Rubin's office to go over results. His office got me in next day. Dr. Rubin spent 45 mins. w/me the 1st time, 1 hour the 2nd. Finally have a plan. He's an excellent physician, explained in laymen terms, an awesome staff, highly recommend!!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?